Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maybe All the Fancy Moves Aren't Always Necessary?

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi folks. Closed two last night (just number-closes), but the thing is I didn't really use any of the usual and recommended moves.

In the first case, we were hanging out at a friend of mine's apartment, and we kept hearing loud obviously female laughter and voices in the hallway just outside the door. So I went and checked through the eye-hole thing; sure enough, three perfectly fine specimens just standing out there talking by themselves, alone and unguarded. ;) So none of the other guys wanted to do anything , so I just opened the door and just kind of stood there and looked at them for a second. Their convo stopped and they all looked back. One of them opened with a Sorry are we being too loud? Well that was a good way to open because then I said, Yes actually we're wondering what's going on out here. I was about to call the police. They laughed. I just said, What are you guys doing out here?? They said, Just talking. So I made a quick introduction of myself and I guess one of them is my friend's neighbor now so I told them to come in and have a couple drinks with us. Plus you'll get to meet your new neighbor, I told the one who lives there. They came in, we all hung out for awhile, and I ended up chatting more with one of them than the others (as usually happens) and at the end of the night I just said, Well I'm going to Bamboo Room now to meet some other friends but it was nice talking to you. Why don't we exchange numbers or something you know? She said sure. That was it.

Then at the aforementioned Bamboo Room I cold approached one who was just standing there by herself. In truth, I don't really KNOW all of the recommended rap down pat, so I just figured I have to wing it. All I said was a pleasant sounding Hello, how are you?? She smiled and said, Fine thanks, and you? There was then the usual banter about the place, the crowd, who we were there with (she was there with friends; I was out prowling alone ;) ) and we did dance to a couple songs because her friends were out on the floor and I said we should go out there . Then when we got back to the bar area itself, where we'd first been talking, I just said Well listen I hate to cut this short but I have to go. I've got a couple other things I still have to do tonight. (I had sh*t to do except go home and have something to eat and go to bed). And then I said the same as w/the other one; It was nice talking to you, why don't we like exchange numbers or something you know? And again , like that other one, she said sure. And that was it.

So I don't know. Like I said, I don't really KNOW, per se, all of the real "moves". But maybe all this stuff that we read about and talk about on here and in other similar places online isn't truly always necessary? Maybe just going with a plain straightforward approach works just as well, at least sometimes, I mean without all the "opening lines", the Style-esque "demonstration of value", the "negging", etc., etc ?? Sometimes trying to remember all this sh*t you're supposed to be saying and/or doing just confuses you and makes you appear awkward, etc. ?? Just a thought. ~D

wowiehowie

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, good points. Sometimes it may seem contrived to yourself and the intended by doing the whole bible thing, or whatever else. I suppose every situation is different .
What you did in the hallway was gutsy and well executed. And, I'd probably bet that it didn't take you more than a few moments to decide to do it. I guess the most important thing we can learn is not to fear rejection.

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not to fear rejection

>>> Once we've all mastered this, learning the rest of it is almost optional. With a true inner confidence, coupled with a true lack of fear about rejection / "crashing & burning" , whatever, I think the rest almost seems to come naturally. At least that's how it's been feeling for me lately. ~D

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I totally agree with you. I think the main problem is that the DJ bible and the forum as a whole make the assumption that we're starting at ground zero. Manu of us have great personalities before all the seduction community BS. We should strive to be a better version of ourselves: all the peacocking, fake stories, neg hit, c&f, and reverse afc supplicating is worthless.

good work

:up:

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
No guts no glory!

Straight forward, no bs, grown man approached worked for you, nooooooo way!

You mean you can simply grab your balls, man up, and get a woman, I cant believe it.

You my friend have now moved on to the next level of human "maturity"!

Good job!

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All the **** in the DJ bible and all these tips and tricks remind me alot of when I first started playing music. You have to learn how to do all this stuff, and remember this, and do this that way, blah blah blah.

But after you have it all internalized and know what it all means, you can pretty much forget all the tips and tricks. Because they weren't that important in the first place. They were just tools to help you understand the principles of this whole game.

So if you understand how it all really works, you really don't need to remember to be ****y and funny, or do neg hits, or kino or whatever.

In the end I think its all pretty simple. You make sure you're a kick ass guy, and let girls see that. Then you ask for their phone numbers. Viola!