Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maury is a fvkin disgusting she-bytch

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I take the day off from work and have the tv on.
I can't believe how fvcking disgusting a pig Maury Povich is.

He brings out these righteously indignant, loud-mouth cvnts screaming about how their ex-boyfriends are the fathers of their children. And that they need to step up and take care of the kids. The guys come out claiming the chicks are just a bunch of cheating ho's and that the kids aren't theirs. The audience, mostly full of women, boo the men as they make them out to be dead-beat dads.

So then Maury busts out with the results of the DNA tests that prove that the men were right and the kids weren't theirs. The chicks go running and crying backstage. And Maury goes chasing after the women like a bytch and wraps both arms around them whispering stuff to them like: "don't cry...you're a wonderful mother...you don't want someone like him to be the father anyway".

One woman came on and claimed that she was brutally raped and didn't know if the child was her husbands. She then confessed that she slept with a male friend after she got in an argument with her husband and that she wasn't raped.
It ended up being her husband's child. And they all wept and thanked god like it was a wonderful thing. No consequences for the evil, lying cvnt.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
You actually had balls to watch a talk show? Man, I dont watch TV at all. I turn the news and they talking about illegal aliens, like all are uneducated mexican criminals who come here and take $30,000 a year from the government each year. The only thing that made it bright is watching heraldo reveras kick that other guys a55 for drunk driving, that was fun.

TV SUX!!! It transmits way too much sh1t, but hey, anything to focus away from the war. In a year or so there will be bunch of pissed off 18 to 30 year olds, who'd want some revenge and a55 kicked, heads cut off, etc..

I think of US as Roman empire, and illegals as barbarians. You know what happen next.

On September 11th, 2001, I felt just as bad as anybody else in the country. I felt patriotic. But it turns out Im a criminal now, and my car, my house, all the sh1t I earned can be taken away from me, with little to no regard for taxes I payed over the years. Kill people? Why not?

Global warming stuff, I learned about the stuff they are talking about now on the news, in high school, 1998.. By the way, I passed the FCAT with 95% score while speaking zero English, while other, U.S. citizens, had difficulties.. Sure, global warming sucks, there was a Kioto protocol, I believe introduced a decade or so ago, that reduced green house emissions. The U.S. never signed it. Guess which country is number one for green house gas emissions and fuel consumption?

IMO, war on terror is misconstrued. Is it really a terror? Im not terrified of osama any more, I never was. The government is more terrifying. Ever watched the 911 conspiracy movies? :D Ever had your tag ran by cops for no reason what so ever? :D

I think they should switch names from American War on Terror, to Terrorist war for Oil.

Anyway, news, talk shows, and TV in general sux!! American idol sux too, Sunjaya, those indians vote for him from every cell phone they have. After they cut that slutty chick Im not watching it. 24 is not fun anymore. Prison break had ended. There is nothing to watch on TV, Im just using it for my security cameras and the weather channel.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maury is hilarious, 90% of his shows are based on paternity testing, usually involving poorly educated black people, or obese white people.

The other 10% is exploiting disfigured or odd-looking people. Not so funny.

I remember an episode where a woman came on crying and complaining about some guy not taking care of his kids, then it was revealed he WAS NOT the father. Maury says "its ok, well help you find the father. How many other men could be the father?"

Her reply: FIVE. She fukd at least FIVE guys in the short time that she was impregnated. There are probably guys who she excluded based them being white (the baby was black) or wearing a condom or something.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why you ragging on Maury?

The dude is a genius! He exposes the lying b!tches and he pretends he cares.

Its a win-win! And he helps out us fellas by getting the dudes off the hook for kids that weren't theirs! There goes the provider. Now the cvnt is a single mom. No sucker to pay the bills. Thank you Maury.

You moron, don't rag on him.

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
You moron, don't rag on him.
Yeah, that's right, he should go ahead and indoctrinate a whole new generation of hors to go and fvck around and try and pin the financial responsiblity on some poor AFC sap.
Because there's always some bleeding heart AFC like Maury who will excuse their behavior and raise their child for the cheatin' hor.

Tool.

Helping men my ass...I'm not a fan of Tom Leykis, but at least he's not a part of the problem like Maury is.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, Maury is just doing his job as a TV host....

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarthJuan said:
Yeah, that's right, he should go ahead and indoctrinate a whole new generation of hors to go and fvck around and try and pin the financial responsiblity on some poor AFC sap.
Because there's always some bleeding heart AFC like Maury who will excuse their behavior and raise their child for the cheatin' hor.

Tool.

Helping men my ass...I'm not a fan of Tom Leykis, but at least he's not a part of the problem like Maury is.
I still believe that Maury is just pretending. Most of his shows involve b!tches getting paternity tests and then we find out their man isn't the baby's Daddy.

How is it bad? He exposes the truth about the hors, but he does it with a smile and pretends he cares.

At least he's no Doctor Phil. The dude is a fvcking traitor to all men.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
amoka said:
Remember, Maury is just doing his job as a TV host....

Thank you! And what exactly sells on TV? Anything but the truth.

Example: The Secret appears to be a major success, while DD material is not.

There used to be a good news station on cable, somewhere in the 30th channels, called ITN or something like that, from Britain. There used to be. All they were doing is broadcasting the true (REAL) news as it comes from AP, ITAR-TASS, and other REAL news agencies. No flash, bang, or any other effects, just the news. Go find them now, all replaced by spanish TV sh1t.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
Example: The Secret appears to be a major success, while DD material is not.
Since when if Double Your Dating the truth?

Its a vehicle for Eben Pagan aka David D. to get rich.

It consists of flasy words, flashy presentations and seminars, a sprinlke of information, mix in some BS for filler and VOILA!

You push that garbage with some heavy marketing. Job is done and the ca$h rolls in. Eben Pagan is a marketing genius! I bet he can sell ice to Eskimos.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is hilarious :up:
Call_Me_Daddy said:
At least he's no Doctor Phil. The dude is a fvcking traitor to all men.
For some unknown reason that quote reminds me of married with children and "no ma'am" when they tied up Jerry Springer.

comic_relief

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Yea right! Call him Eben, call him David, or Sysonpyh, but works are based on NLP. Jeffries based he's stuff on NLP. The DJ bible is based on NLP. The creators of sosuave working NLP. :nono: David DeAngelo is THE man, and you dont know what you talking about.

I have every one of his books, and videos. No! There is nothing flashy about the presentation. Nor he will give you the definitive ways to fvck a lady. I find DDs presentation very similar to gunwitch.

I believe the only reason DD is being critisized is because he's stuff cost money. It can be gotten for free too.

In any case, lets face it, neither DD nor mystery invented how to fvck a women. They are just the few major gurus that teach. There is no right or wrong technique, its a combination of all the techniques.

The point was not to bring DD as god, but rather bring down The Secret. Which is a load of garbage. If it has a commercial that says dont work and make money then it is a load of garbage. I hope you are not reading or watching The Secret!!!!

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
I believe the only reason DD is being critisized is because he's stuff cost money. It can be gotten for free too.
He's criticised for being a fraud. Tony Robbins' seminars cost money, but you don't see anybody complaining about him. He has high priced stuff that is HIGH QUALITY. Not vice versa.

IThere is no right or wrong technique, its a combination of all the techniques.
True. But you forget. Attracting women is NOT A TECHNIQUE. Just because some dweebs like "Mystery" do it doesn't mean it is that way. Do you use techniques when you hang out with your friends? ****y funny?

The Secret. Which is a load of garbage. If it has a commercial that says dont work and make money then it is a load of garbage. I hope you are not reading or watching The Secret!!!!
I have read the original publications. Like "As a man thinketh" and "Think and Grow Rich".

They outline a more realistic method of utilizing "The Secret" which is actually called The Law Of Attraction. "The Secret" is a marketing gimmick to take that, dumb it down and put it in a blockbuster Moviementary with plenty of special effects and fancy camera work.

Obviously you never read any of the classical books, otherwise you wold have seen how incomplete and dumbed down "The Secret" really is.

Tool. You only have been exposed to a teeny part of it. You judge all these works the same by watching a garbage documentary.

That's like coming to the conclusion that "Indian People are stupid" because your good friend is Indian and a complete moron. Therefore, the other billion Indian people must be the same.

See? That's a stupid assumption. Guess what stupid assumption you have made on your part? That's similar to what I have posted?

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
True. But you forget. Attracting women is NOT A TECHNIQUE. Just because some dweebs like "Mystery" do it doesn't mean it is that way. Do you use techniques when you hang out with your friends? ****y funny?
Couldn't agree more. :up:

That would be really sad if you needed technique to get friends... same with women.
What you need is social skillz.

But back on Maury's case, he makes big money out of h0r's feelings. He's like a snake charmer with a room full of cobras.
Would never watch that crap, but i give him props for making the best out of what our society has become... for HIMSELF.

That brings me to another great point: if you can fake sincerity, you've got it made.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
I was reffering to Bruce Lee's work. It is not any combination of specific techniques, rather than all techniques combined. Gunwitch, Bruce Lee, make a connection.

Posting in the forums negging someone in particular and saying I am ignoring you now, and actually not ignoring, but instead saying nasty things to provoke a reasonably negative response is a technique. Sh1tty one, but it is what it is.

Someone who is serious would actually ignore and not make it worth for the rest of the population. Someone who is attention whoring, however, or needs an ego boost. Eh... Susuave.net is an online forum community. It is not a life, nor a field for an e-booly, e-player, e-whatever..

Im going to figure out how to ignore people and ignore you instead. :kick:

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
Couldn't agree more. :up:

That would be really sad if you needed technique to get friends... same with women.
What you need is social skillz.
Nah. Not even skills. Its just called socializing. There's no such thing as soical skills. Its called "experience".

That brings me to another great point: if you can fake sincerity, you've got it made.
Good ol' snake-charmer Maury.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer Montel Williams, just to watch the delightful Sylvia Browne. I swear sometiems she's speaking to me personally. Im considering getting a personal reading with her, its only 700$/hr in exchange for a lifetime of bliss.

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's not like I don't have a sense of humor about the pathetic nature of daytime (targeted toward women) television.

But why excuse douche-baggery just because it's on television.
No one let's me get away with douche-baggery at my job.

If Maury is just pretending to care, then he's an even bigger douche.
But I think he's trying to be king AFC and save these ho's.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarthJuan,

Its a scam perpetrated by non-believers. You need faith and an understanding of angel-human communications to understand her miracles. The audience member was probably lying, Browne is never wrong, sometimes she's a bit off and that's only because of the negative energy of the crowd. You need to think positive.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarthJuan said:
But I think he's trying to be king AFC and save these ho's.
Yeah.

I'm sure he cares. Especially after driving out of the studio in his Benz.

The ho's are a means to an end. And that end is rolls of Benjamin Franklins.