Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mature Men. What are you reading at the moment?

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
We always talk about "alpha this" and "alpha that" on these boards, but I've never really bought into the prevailing definition of the alpha male, because he sounds alot like a bum I would never care to be. Nothing worth having (or being) is to be achieved as easily as the false prophets of game insinuate. Let me tell you, it was a little lady from Russia who defined the ideal man in the best, most explicit terms I have ever seen. I knew Objectivism was right because, when I first got into it, it seemed so hard to practice. But it's right, it's the only philosophy that doesn't let you have your cake and eat it too--which is metaphysically impossible.
Highly agreed on the alpha stuff. I'm a big Rand fan as well, started reading her works when I was 18. Be sure to read The Moon is a Harsh Mistress by Heinlein sometime, right up the same ideological alley.

Currently reading The Engineer of Human Souls by Josef Skvorecky and Capitalism and Freedom by Milton Friedman (THE MAN btw).

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm reading the "The Principles of Social Competence"
I accidentally came across it through a link someone posted on this site. One of the things it talks about it feminism as well as getting authority via being in a state of order. I've heard people say feminism is bad but i'm now reading more indept on it to see how so. The authority part is something I could use in my life. I started a soccer team over the summer and I'm not getting the best responses out of the lads. So, yeah that's my story, lol. Nice thread by the way.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to have a few on the go.
1. How to succeed with women by Lewis and Copeland. Its a funny but highly practical book.
2. Guys guide to dating by Baber and Spitznagel. A funny book on pick up.
3. Is an illustrated guide to how the human body works. I find it interesting to see just what goes on inside me! Amazing, and really makes me appreciate how intricate it is, and therefore I'd better look after it.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole Objectivist movement is a cult. Ask me how I know.. I was involved in it while I was in college.

Once you're done with Ayn Rand's stuff, which is good I'll admit, read this book:

"Judgment Day: My Years with Ayn Rand" by Nathaniel Branden.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Purposeful Primitive by Matty Gallagher. Best book on training.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to be a man - glenn o'brien

Yahooey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Steve Jobs biography out of curiosity and because it tries to give an honest view of the man versus just worshipping the myth.

I'm also in the middle of the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy series. I tried reading it when I was younger and I didn't 'get it' - I read it too literally. I recently read a quoted passage and caught on. I'm really enjoying it.