Mature Men: How's your game? Field reports?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice that the regular discussion forum is filled with field reports, tips, and questions about game.

The MM forum, on the other hand, is dominated with political discussions, including (recently) about celebrities, obesity, the pope, rape cases, Lena Dunham, and of course, feminism.

I'm not saying those aren't worthy topics; I like giving my $.02 when I can. But I see very little first-person Game or DJ posts. Wondering what's happening with everyone's game these days. I'm about to be a free agent so I hope to have some reports soon.

I was thinking, the first time I came to SS and learned about seduction, I was really excited and eager. The whole concept was presented as fun: "Do x,y and z and women will be attracted to you and you'll finally have fun - instead of being a miserable AFC pushover." And it is true - women are a lot more fun when you know how to handle them. Most of my lays and romances have been awesome, not miserable.

Of course there's a lot to complain about with females, but at a certain point it goes from general/personal gripes to end-of-the-world shyt. Maybe feminism is ruining the world, maybe not, but are you guys having fun or what? That's what I want to know. Because I'm looking forward to gaming again, and to be honest when I'm talking to women I can't be concerned with what some cvnt on Jizzabel.com thinks.

So guys - what's going on with your game? I'll start. Marriage ending in 1.5 weeks. I work at a college, and am already planting some seeds with some senior chicas who will be graduating in May. (A few every year always show some interest - and once they're out they're fair game.) Thinking of reconnecting with a couple women who I coulda laid a couple of years ago just to see how it is. I'll probably take it easy for a few weeks and not do any serious approaches, but my antenna will be up just in case. I'm already feeling more outgoing.

Oh - and I'm laying off masturbating, heh. I read the no-fap thread and since I'm already out of that habit due to marriage, I'd rather channel that energy elsewhere. I'll probably do a 7 day cycle but will play it by ear.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys. Even if you're married/committed - how's your game?

Gro0ver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're doing well.

I'm going through a very stable period lately which is great. Ended a 9 year relationship in Jan 2012 and moved in with some friends. Had fun for 9 months, then decided to change career and started a masters degree in October last year.

I moved away from London where all my friends are which was difficult, and I found it hard to integrate into university at first as I'm older than when I did my undergrad. Although I made friends and joined a dance group, I'm not part of a social group as such so found it harder to get girls (seems like at university social proof goes a long way with good looking girls), plus most 18 year old girls are not interesting to me besides the physical. This was actually quite a shock to me as I was getting girls easily in London without resorting to online dating. My self esteem definitely took a hit. Emotionally I was very up and down at the end of last year.

This year though things have been going very well so far. I was dating a girl at university and hooked up with a girl back in London who is in my social circle. A few weeks ago she became my girlfriend and I dropped the other girl. It's been great, she's super hot and the sex has been amazing :up: I'm still screening her for long-term potential but so far I like what I see. Most importantly, she's really into me and is pulling out the stops to impress :rock:

Also, I started a new fitness regime a month ago and I'm in the best shape of my life. Studies are going great as well and if I keep going at this rate I should graduate with a very good grade into a great career.

So that's my update. Life is good :woo:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gro0ver said:
Glad to hear you're doing well.

I'm going through a very stable period lately which is great. Ended a 9 year relationship in Jan 2012 and moved in with some friends. Had fun for 9 months, then decided to change career and started a masters degree in October last year.

I moved away from London where all my friends are which was difficult, and I found it hard to integrate into university at first as I'm older than when I did my undergrad. Although I made friends and joined a dance group, I'm not part of a social group as such so found it harder to get girls (seems like at university social proof goes a long way with good looking girls), plus most 18 year old girls are not interesting to me besides the physical. This was actually quite a shock to me as I was getting girls easily in London without resorting to online dating. My self esteem definitely took a hit. Emotionally I was very up and down at the end of last year.

This year though things have been going very well so far. I was dating a girl at university and hooked up with a girl back in London who is in my social circle. A few weeks ago she became my girlfriend and I dropped the other girl. It's been great, she's super hot and the sex has been amazing :up: I'm still screening her for long-term potential but so far I like what I see. Most importantly, she's really into me and is pulling out the stops to impress :rock:

Also, I started a new fitness regime a month ago and I'm in the best shape of my life. Studies are going great as well and if I keep going at this rate I should graduate with a very good grade into a great career.

So that's my update. Life is good :woo:
Congrats dude. Sounds like things are going well. Just curious - how old are you?

I've found that the older I get, the more I hang one on one with friends than in bigger social circles (except parties and the like). And I prefer sarging solo...especially if the woman is by herself. There are fewer roadblocks when it's just two people feeling each other out.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
samspade said:
And I prefer sarging solo...especially if the woman is by herself. There are fewer roadblocks when it's just two people feeling each other out.
^This, absolutely.

I haven't been sarging actively in a few months. My "game" has been focused on inproving my dance skills. Will hit the field again in about a month and hope to have an interesting FR by then.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word life Sam.

You know i used to love the MM forum because there was always a lot of deep discussion on good life topics, not just women. But anymore it's just a mash up of celebrity news blips, feminism, anti-marriage and the-sky-is-falling alarmism. So it's always good to see some good old DJ field reports.

I'll be honest about my game---I have no issues acquiring women, but I am disillusioned as fvck with dating and gaming in general. I feel like my life is a revolving door of women. I date them for a few weeks, maybe a month, then drop them for some reason or another. The 22 year old I've been seeing was working out quite well, until (surprise), she started acting like a 22 year old. I was already making concessions for her (she has an abysmal living situation, sharing a trailer with a single mom and her three kids), and she texts me this weekend telling me she is dancing on top of the bar at a gay club with her shirt off. Ugh. So needless to say I called her out on it, told her that is absolutely unacceptable behavior for me, and she got all pissy about so now I just have to dump her.

Sorry, not the most inspiring story haha. Im just sick of online dating and sorting through girls who dont make the cut in some way or another. So I'm not sure what my plan is going forward...I'm not into bar/club game and prolonged solitude is not good for my mental health. So as of now I'm on standby until a plan of action becomes clear.

On the plus side, job is great, I live in my home state again and im close to family. Plus I've been hitting some PRs in the gym and will return to competitive powerlifting soon.

Vigs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus, That is a good word. Dissalusioned. I have three plates at the moment, but lately I have been seriously considering just dropping them all.

#1 is the most beautiful woman I have ever dated. But I like to be seen with her and the knowledge that I have her, more than I actually like being with her.

#2 Is starting to push for commitment, and I dont really want to deal with that. Shes a good girl, and I dont want to screw her up, so I'm thinking about doing the humane thing.

#3 is just for the sex, I dont even like being around her other than for sex. She also Is starting to push for commitment.

I went sarging at the mall Sunday, got two numbers, just because, but really couldnt get interested in it.

I think I am just going to cut them all loose and do some more work on me for awhile. Figure out why I would hang with a woman just because it makes others envious. Figure out why I cant seem to feel actual affection for any of them. Figure out what I'm even wanting in a woman/women other than as a status symbol or **** hole.

This feels kind of hollow to me at the moment.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no illusions. I'm off women. Done. I'm poor, building a business and spend my days working my butt off. The women who want me, I damn sure don't want (fat, kids, mental). So, I'm out of the game, probably for good. My plate is full with work and family.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
I have no illusions. I'm off women. Done. I'm poor, building a business and spend my days working my butt off. The women who want me, I damn sure don't want (fat, kids, mental). So, I'm out of the game, probably for good. My plate is full with work and family.
Well my friend - only you know what's best for you right now. I hope you find success with your business and family.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Word life Sam.

You know i used to love the MM forum because there was always a lot of deep discussion on good life topics, not just women. But anymore it's just a mash up of celebrity news blips, feminism, anti-marriage and the-sky-is-falling alarmism. So it's always good to see some good old DJ field reports.

I'll be honest about my game---I have no issues acquiring women, but I am disillusioned as fvck with dating and gaming in general. I feel like my life is a revolving door of women. I date them for a few weeks, maybe a month, then drop them for some reason or another. The 22 year old I've been seeing was working out quite well, until (surprise), she started acting like a 22 year old. I was already making concessions for her (she has an abysmal living situation, sharing a trailer with a single mom and her three kids), and she texts me this weekend telling me she is dancing on top of the bar at a gay club with her shirt off. Ugh. So needless to say I called her out on it, told her that is absolutely unacceptable behavior for me, and she got all pissy about so now I just have to dump her.

Sorry, not the most inspiring story haha. Im just sick of online dating and sorting through girls who dont make the cut in some way or another. So I'm not sure what my plan is going forward...I'm not into bar/club game and prolonged solitude is not good for my mental health. So as of now I'm on standby until a plan of action becomes clear.

On the plus side, job is great, I live in my home state again and im close to family. Plus I've been hitting some PRs in the gym and will return to competitive powerlifting soon.
Sorry to hear you're disillusioned. Although as red pill men we're all disillusioned, aren't we? Just be glad you're not "illusioned," i.e. the guy who tolerates topless bar dancing from his sweet little angel.

Are you in a big town or small town?

Gro0ver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
Congrats dude. Sounds like things are going well. Just curious - how old are you?

I've found that the older I get, the more I hang one on one with friends than in bigger social circles (except parties and the like). And I prefer sarging solo...especially if the woman is by herself. There are fewer roadblocks when it's just two people feeling each other out.
I'm 27.

I probably prefer hanging one on one with people as you can generally talk about more interesting stuff. Less herd mentality, more dark secrets being revealed :D As for sarging, I've generally sarged alone during my very limited single life!

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gro0ver said:
I'm 27.

I probably prefer hanging one on one with people as you can generally talk about more interesting stuff. Less herd mentality, more dark secrets being revealed :D As for sarging, I've generally sarged alone during my very limited single life!
Just out of interest, when you were in London did you ever try and pick up girls during the day? One thing I've noticed is the difference in culture between UK/US. Over here (UK) it seems girls aren't very open to being approached during the day.. it's always through social events like pubs, bars, parties etc.

What do you think?

Gro0ver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SteR said:
Just out of interest, when you were in London did you ever try and pick up girls during the day? One thing I've noticed is the difference in culture between UK/US. Over here (UK) it seems girls aren't very open to being approached during the day.. it's always through social events like pubs, bars, parties etc.

What do you think?
I never did extensive day game, but from what i've experienced/witnessed I have to agree, there are of course those who are open to it but they're in the minority....probably like anywhere?

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gro0ver said:
I never did extensive day game, but from what i've experienced/witnessed I have to agree, there are of course those who are open to it but they're in the minority....probably like anywhere?
Well I thought the difference was night and day when I was over in the US. There were so many times where I just got into conversations with cashiers/people in the street in US which would never happen over here.. everyone seems to have their defences up in London.

I even remember waiting at a pedestrian crossing and some dude walked up to the girls in front of me and asked one of them out just like that.. never seen that happen in jolly 'ol England.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
Sorry to hear you're disillusioned. Although as red pill men we're all disillusioned, aren't we? Just be glad you're not "illusioned," i.e. the guy who tolerates topless bar dancing from his sweet little angel.

Are you in a big town or small town?
Yeah 5 years ago I would have tolerated it, but your limits get tighter as you get older.

I live in Denver, so there is no shortage of women.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I grow a little older, the same things that I used to enjoy are becoming more commonplace and boring. My old avenues of socializing and what not have become less lucrative when it comes to women, and more friends are becoming attached to their girlfriends. So while I still utilize my normal style of approaching, I have been turning to online to supplement things. Lets save the best for last.

Online: I hate even mentioning this part of the game, but its a fact of life. Right now I am landing anywhere from 1-2 prospective 'dates' per weekend, for lack of a better word. Some are nice, some are boring, some are cute, some aren't. Some have messaged me from a long ways a way to tell me they want to Fvck my brains out. Treating this like a passive mutual fund - minimal return, minimal risk.

Real life: Where I live sucks. Plain and simple. The effort/ reward out here is 100 times worse than in other places even in america. Women are not terribly attractive or nice. That said there are good ones out there but they are literally swarmed with guys so standing out is the challenge. However I recently went to the city and did some good work - better than any of my peers. A few numbers, but nothing more than that.

becoming 'game aware' this past year or so has actually been a struggle. To understand how unapologetic the game is towards men is a tough pill to swallow. However lately I have been rising above it and starting to understand how I can make these facts work to better my situation with women. Paramount amongst these ideas is to change how I act around women namely in coming off more as if I am pursued, and let them do the pursuing. Lately I don't put up with much bull crap from women, and have not been pursuing as much as I did in years past ( the kind of pursuing that doesn't get you anywhere)

Goals: Try and get consistent with my dating/ sex life as it is on and off. More importantly I want to have a fun personable personna when I cold approach.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been a bit absent as of late, so I'll fill it all in. With regards to women, it's kind of a mess. With regards to my personal life, hobbies and friends, I've been mostly taking time enjoying all that.

At this very moment, I only have one plate. I dated her back when she was 18. She's 30 now. Not really looking for a LTR with her, but at the very least a somewhat decent woman to occupy my time with.

The woman who drove me to this site way back in 2001 seems to have taken an interest in pursuing me again. I went out with her once and I honestly don't feel a thing for her. My AFC ass was heartbroken when she dumped me all those years ago. Now I feel nothing for her.

I had a plate that was spinning for about a month and a half. Trying to date her was like trying to spend time with my ex-wife. While she does seem interested, she really doesn't have any time for me and doesn't seem to be putting much effort into making the time. Dropped.

The 911 chick is currently out of the city dealing with her fraud charge. She has been more than clear that she would like to hook up once she gets back to the city. Might be good for a few more romps in the sack, but I have no desire to have a relationship with her.

I've been quite disappointed with the low quality crap that has been coming my way and it's really affected my desire to go out and approach. I just don't feel the desire nor the motivation at this point. That may change when the spring hits, as I usually get a huge burst of energy when the weather warms up and the snow starts melting. At that point, I may consider getting my ass back into the boot camp.

My ex who broke up with me back in December has been missing me and texted me in mid-February. I didn't respond.

At this point in time, I'm happy just working on my projects and spending time with friends. Women can come later.

XR 600

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ended an 8 yr ltr in Jan.Before that was married for 11 yrs.Need a break.Been hitting the gym hard now for 10 weeks.Feeling great,confidence is growing all the time.This site has been a HUGE help for me.I thank you guys for all the great info on here.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
XR 600 said:
Just ended an 8 yr ltr in Jan.Before that was married for 11 yrs.Need a break.Been hitting the gym hard now for 10 weeks.Feeling great,confidence is growing all the time.This site has been a HUGE help for me.I thank you guys for all the great info on here.
That's great man! Keep it up.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
Well my friend - only you know what's best for you right now. I hope you find success with your business and family.
That's pretty much all I'm living for now. My parents are getting older and starting to need me more and so is my daughter, and if I plan on ever escaping wage slavery I'm gonna have to work smarter and harder. I've seriously considered just hiring a pro ever few months. As it stands every few months I go out, get wasted and pick up some bar/club slvt.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found a great girl (that even Burroughs would appreciate) the only problem is, she lives in Boston.

So she has to travel here every other weekend or when her PI leaves out of town, she drops by for 15 days.

Thankfully she has the means and willingness to spend a couple thousand every month just to see me. I rarely go there.

On average I spend 10-11 days in 28 days with her, which just fits perfectly to my lifestyle.

Life is good, health is good, job is good, and just happy to be alive.