Matrix is becoming more than the norm (wife cheating thread)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SXS

I can’t find anyone saying women cheat more than men in here.
But you can find many guys victmizing themselves over women cheating and lying, when it's obvious for anyone who isn't extremely angry and bitter that men do the same thing.
I am not a victim, I am a man with 100% control over my life, or who is in my life.

But from where I am sitting, you have no problem going the other way (men cheat more).
Wft is your deal?
Hm ?

One thing I dislike is men doing the feminist fight, if you’re a man and you support this garbage you spew I pity you! Actually I openly resent you.
Your problem, really.

"Men cheat more than women", I want hard facts and not some feminist- or mangina washed piss-take of a site lamenting about 'all the bad men'.
Statisticly, I think 10 or 15% more men cheat when comparing with women. In my country, I think it was 25% of married men against 15% of married woemn admited they have cheated. Even if it's the same, probably, isn't much different this days, but men in general are not exactly prizes in any sense.

If anything I’d say its equal - but the difference when a Man cheats, he is more or less doing it for the sex - when a women cheats she is doing it for intimacy.
I don't even know what that means, and honestly, what's the difference ? Arent you rationalyzing the facts right now ?

So in my book a Woman cheating is FAR WORSE than a Man cheating.
Simply because a Man can simply dump his spunk then leave, a women is looking for a connection, hence a whole other ball game of drama that a husband would have to deal with –
Dude, women have sex with strangers everyday for a few bucks, how crazy is that ?

Hence if the partner is cheating –
The husband, he will find it far easier to walk away from the women he is cheating with.
As far as I know, men hardly leave any woman. Not only that, but men are often willing to take any crap possible ffrom hot women because of their *****. I'll be clear on that, I don't pity for one second any man like that, just like I don't feel pity from women taking crap from bad boys and whining about it.

But from my experience, once your wife is sitting on another mans coc* - even if you break her away from him, she will be thinking about him, or judging you accordingly against her ‘lover’.
This is more often than not the way it plays out.
My friend, if your wife has seen another ****, and you are even considering FOR ONE SECOND to take her back, you are a chump, and I don't pity you, or any man like that.

A women cheats, there are multiple angles on that cheating, a man cheats, it is more or less one thing ‘sex’.
Also in terms of Tic-tac.
Good. So, are you saying that women should allow their husbands to have another woman on the side or not ?

I would say with 80% certainty, his wife was looking for the next beta provider to swing onto –
Tic-tac probably had quality's that could not be bent, or he failed to conform to some of his wife’s demands, hence like a traditional western who*re, she bailed out with ease and jumped on the next available chump to take her shi*. instead of actually trying to make it work - Tictac, sorry to jump on your nuts, your just another statistic but your mind is in the right place, keep searching.
I don't know the exact circunstances of tictac's life, but he should have been more carefull. None of us are immune of anything bad. People lie, cheat, steal, abuse, and that was never any exclusive of any gender, race, ethnic background and so on.

I want to ask you SXS are you a woman?
No, I am not a woman.

No matter what is posted, you always take the female angle - ok that’s not too bad, but when you menstruate over some random spew that is just emotive nonsense without backing up your absurd claims, you sound just like the alternative viewpoint that has infact plagued the western sphere like a disease to the system.
I don't take the female angle, I always take the logical angle, not the victim angle. Tell me exactly where did I ever posted any "emotive nonsense" in this forum.

It’s refreshing to read the opposing, without having to pick up a national paper and read this type of thing - 'Men cheat more' - without seeing cold hard facts - which simply paints men as villains and women victims.
The funny thing that in this forum you read the exact same victimizing stuff from feminists, just 180 degrees turned. Even the exact same words are used.

I call it Bulls-Shi*, or prove it.
That depends if you believes in statistics or not. I am sure that your country has an institute or university that does this kind of study, right ? If you don't believe them, it's another thing.

I have little time now, I'll continue later.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
But there are rules in war and most all developed countries signed on to them.
Kind of like a woman signing a marriage certificate?

We all know how that usually works out.

And it just goes to prove my point. Morals, ethics, etc. go out the window when dealing with women. A discreet cheater will have a more loving wife than his openly faithful counterpart.

This is a no-holds-barred contest. Sorry, it just is. Women never have and never will live up to a code of honor, so why should you?

There's rules in the mating game and always were. The basics like consent (the rule against rape) and age (age of consent).
Those are called laws. We aren't talking about laws, we are talking about individual morality.

How is no rules in the mating game really not just feminism?
And that is what women have done. They are creating all the rules to the mating game.
You just contradicted yourself.

Women primarily follow their emotions. They might also throw in a bit of "logic" when it comes to making choices about staying with a mate who has lost his appeal (like if she can't afford a place of her own), but they adhere no strict code of honor amongst themselves, and ESPECIALLY between the woman and the man.

My question is, if the chick has no code of honor that she follows, why should you?

I understand a code of honor among men, but it has no place in the mating game. Social connections and business, yes, but not them dealing with chicks.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To jonwon:

It’s refreshing to read the opposing, without having to pick up a national paper and read this type of thing - 'Men cheat more' - without seeing cold hard facts - which simply paints men as villains and women victims.
Sounds fair to me but let's go on...

I call it Bulls-Shi*, or prove it.
So, from now on, let's consider anything that isn't backed up with statistics, studies with sources for such, BS. How about that ?

If anything I’d say its equal - but the difference when a Man cheats, he is more or less doing it for the sex - when a women cheats she is doing it for intimacy.
So in my book a Woman cheating is FAR WORSE than a Man cheating.
Simply because a Man can simply dump his spunk then leave, a women is looking for a connection, hence a whole other ball game of drama that a husband would have to deal with –
But from my experience, once your wife is sitting on another mans coc* - even if you break her away from him, she will be thinking about him, or judging you accordingly against her ‘lover’.
This is more often than not the way it plays out.
Show any studies that show that women cheats more for intimacy, instead of purely carnal sex. Anyway isn't the norm here saying that women cheat on providers with sexy bad boys ?
Anyway, what you are saying is, simply saying, ilogical. You are basicly saying that, "in your book", a woman cheating is worse because she is always thinking of him and looking for intimacy... That is crazy, because you are saying that if women were capable of cheating only for sex, it would be more acceptable. So, it may be like that "in your book", but not in mine.
Besides you have not proved any of your affirmations, and as I have mentioned, women have sex for nearly nothing everyday.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To str8up

Blah, blah, womanspeak. Female infidelity carries WAAAAY higher potential cost to the man than vice versa. No amount of STD's of child support will ever negate 18 years of raising another man's child.
You think so ? Considering how much of a phenomenon is herpes these days, specially in the USA, I thought I would hear something different.
Anyway, understand that, this happens not because females have a flaw that men don't, it just happens because of a physical possibility. Men do not carry babies, so they cannot commit paternity fraud, but if they could, yes they would.
Anyway, there are DNA tests these days, there isn't ? I know it won't happen to me.

Value dependent.
If she can do better by landing a higher value man, then she might benefit from leaving. But if her man has higher value, it is in her best interest to share the feast. No woman will ever ADMIT that, but their words belie their actions.
Well, simply puting, if are such a big shot and can have your woman in check even cheating, more power to you. I have seen cases like that.

If it makes you feel better, you keep telling yourself that, champ.
If ****ing married women makes you feel better, keep doing that, champ. I don't care either way.

Morals and law, although somewhat intertwined, are two completely different things.
The reason I say that morals have no place in the mating game is the same reason why I would say that they have no place in war. You have a disneyesque view of male/female relations. The reality is that the stakes are so high, other people will do almost anything to ensure success. This means that although we cover it up in pretty paper and top it with a nice bow, below the surface it is a selfishly driven social dynamic that takes no prisoners. Use or be used.
Well, I'd say that you are doing what you want to do and rationalyzing your poor behaviour. I know many people behaves badly, but I prefer to draw the line at some point.

I understand a code of honor among men, but it has no place in the mating game. Social connections and business, yes, but not them dealing with chicks.
It works in the same way. You need to protect yourself from incompetent or dishonest business partners, in the same way that you need to protect yourself from women like that. If you don't, it's pretty much your problem because it's only your responsibility.
I am not saying that is your fault if someone steals your car, but if you leave the door open and the keys there, you are asking for it.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Kind of like a woman signing a marriage certificate?

We all know how that usually works out.

And it just goes to prove my point. Morals, ethics, etc. go out the window when dealing with women. A discreet cheater will have a more loving wife than his openly faithful counterpart.

This is a no-holds-barred contest. Sorry, it just is. Women never have and never will live up to a code of honor, so why should you?
But it simply is not a no-holds contest. If you commit wars crimes or use banned weapons like bioligical or chemical ones, someone will seek to hold you accountable. It's not like a marrriage certificate when a woman violates it. She if anything is rewarded. This is not a case of no rules, but rules that favor the female. To say women never have lived up to a code of homor or standard is debatable. In some places and times they had no choice but to mostly live up to standards and expectations placed on them. Whether a discreet cheater will have a more loving wife is a seperate argument about what standards men should folow, not women.

Those are called laws. We aren't talking about laws, we are talking about individual morality.
Well I was not talking about individual morality when I talking about the concept of how men should collectively approach the mating game and neither were you. Laws are a form of imposed morality. You cannot just sepreate that at all clean. If the "mating game" really is no-holds-barred then men would be free to use their primary advantage of physical superiority, physical intimidation and rape would be par for the course just like in much of the animal kingdom.

You just contradicted yourself.

Women primarily follow their emotions. They might also throw in a bit of "logic" when it comes to making choices about staying with a mate who has lost his appeal (like if she can't afford a place of her own), but they adhere no strict code of honor amongst themselves, and ESPECIALLY between the woman and the man.

My question is, if the chick has no code of honor that she follows, why should you?

I have not contradicted myself. I never made any claims that females don't have a "honor code" or ethic of their own. What I said is their prerogative is not valid or based soundly and should not be imposed on men. So if I say women should be dictated to and not the other way around, you say women can't be dictate to because they can't possible follow an "honor system". Well I don't agree. It makes little logical sense to me if you say there needs to be expectations in business, social connections, (all of which include women) but when it comes to women and a sexual realtion you should make a huge exception. I don't see how that's not just playing righ into feminisms hands.

Anyway, I think you are misunderstanding me, I did not say men should be honorable and ethical with women while women just do whatever. Basically the opposite, I said in concept men should hold women to standards and expectations. But I've answered why playing the game by females rules puts women at an advantage. Simply put all things equal a man is at least 10 times as replaceable as a woman. What you see is playing it by no rules is what I see as playing it by women's rules mostly.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not like a marrriage certificate when a woman violates it. She if anything is rewarded.
Of course not. I have friends that due to their wives errors, who dumped them in the street with nothing. If you are going to marry, you should have everything written down first.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
SXS said:
Of course not. I have friends that due to their wives errors, who dumped them in the street with nothing. If you are going to marry, you should have everything written down first.

OK but you can't do that in the US. She will simply go to the courts. Females and their male cronies have rewritten the divorce code here in the 60's. You might be able to hide assets somewhat but the judge is most likely going to try to split assest that the woman claims you have. So what you have here is no honor code among men (the judge doesn't honor the divorced man's plight) and a code utterly favorable to women. the opposite of how it should be.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK but you can't do that in the US. She will simply go to the courts.
in my country you have the option of marrying with everything separated, but there isn't in the USA a kind of prenup where the woman gets nothing don't matter what ? At least was what I heard from Tom Leikys.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I'm out there looking at it for what it is; a cut-throat game of "do what's best for you and rationalize poor behavior after". It's a street fight where knees, elbows, eye-gouging, and hair pulling are off limits to you, but your opponents didn't get the memo.
It may be a cut throat game for you, but a walk in the park for me.

See the difference?

You look at the mating game from different lenses and as a result have developed a completely different understanding. Mating is not a war or a street fight, although it can be if you compromise yourself for the relationship.

Once you take a step back, you will see the men who have been burned DO NOT truly understand the concept of "Always putting yourself first". They were fooled to believe to compromise themselves is chivalrous as they never understood the meaning of honor. Fact remains by not honoring themselves in the MANY conflicts (with their wives), they essentially lost the frame.

You preach as a guy who has been taken to the cleaners yet you have never been engaged in a genuine LTR (without losing). You have seen too many men (who lack awareness) lose their livelihoods to a woman. There is only one common theme here,

A Man who does not possess the knowledge of frame dynamics, will MORE OFTEN THAT NOT lose the frame.

It was never a war.

To this day, I am married and still prepared to walk away if I FEEL compromised in a dynamic play. And with this understanding, the frame remains in proper perspective.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SXS said:
You think so ? Considering how much of a phenomenon is herpes these days, specially in the USA, I thought I would hear something different.
Anyway, understand that, this happens not because females have a flaw that men don't, it just happens because of a physical possibility. Men do not carry babies, so they cannot commit paternity fraud, but if they could, yes they would.
Anyway, there are DNA tests these days, there isn't ? I know it won't happen to me.
"I know it won't happen to me" is a pretty bold statement and irrelevant to the argument that female infidelity is much more severe. And herpes? C'mon, you gotta have a beetter argument than that...

If ****ing married women makes you feel better, keep doing that, champ. I don't care either way.
The poing isn't that it makes me "feel better" it's that it is of no consequence. Single, b/f, married, they all have wet holes that need to be filled. And they WILL be filled. The only question is, who will be the one filling them?

Well, I'd say that you are doing what you want to do and rationalyzing your poor behaviour. I know many people behaves badly, but I prefer to draw the line at some point.
I'm not rationalizing anything because to me it isn't "wrong", it's just how it is.

ketostix said:
To say women never have lived up to a code of homor or standard is debatable. In some places and times they had no choice but to mostly live up to standards and expectations placed on them.
You have "code of honor" confused with "standards and expectations". Women have never had the same kind of code of honor that men have, but they have always been expected to live up to certain expectations. Of course lately, these expectations are low, but that is another discussion. The whole point is that if women aren't going to follow any kind of code of honor, and men PRETEND to but really don't, why do you want to try to ge the standup guy? As DonS said, nobody else gives a sh!t. Why should you? Take what you want and move on.

If the "mating game" really is no-holds-barred then men would be free to use their primary advantage of physical superiority, physical intimidation and rape would be par for the course just like in much of the animal kingdom.
It is no holds barred within the confines of the law. There is a serious consequence to raping a chick. Screwing a married woman, on the other hand, the consequences are mostly imagined (ie the husband is going to hunt you down and kill you) The risk vs. reward is completely reversed.

So if I say women should be dictated to and not the other way around, you say women can't be dictate to because they can't possible follow an "honor system".
Where did you get that from? I am the FIRST person to tell you that women HAVE to be led.

For some reason the moralist camp (not saying you are in it) is promoting this whacked out idea that I think that women "cannot be controlled" or guided or whatever. Nothing could be further from the truth. A STRONG MASCULINE FRAME will make you the Pied Piper with women.

This whole thing has gotten way off topic.

Well I don't agree. It makes little logical sense to me if you say there needs to be expectations in business, social connections, (all of which include women) but when it comes to women and a sexual realtion you should make a huge exception. I don't see how that's not just playing righ into feminisms hands.
No, it's "playing the game like a woman".

And THAT is exactly what I advocate.. I've even made a post about it. Men who are successful in the mating game play by the same rules women do. They date as many women as they wish at any given time, they swing branches, they shut off emotion when they cut a chick loose, etc.

Honor, morals, ethics, etc. only serve the individual when they are reciprocated in some way. In the mating game the honorable guy not only doesn't gain anything, he LOSES. In society in general you will do better to form lasting social bonds that can benefit you long term. Doesn't work the same with women.

What you see is playing it by no rules is what I see as playing it by women's rules mostly.
So if women don't play by rules and you do, how do you win?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
A Man who does not possess the knowledge of frame dynamics, will MORE OFTEN THAT NOT lose the frame.

It was never a war.

To this day, I am married and still prepared to walk away if I FEEL compromised in a dynamic play. And with this understanding, the frame remains in proper perspective.
I agree with that 1000%, but it goes to show you that it IS a war. You have to maintain the upper hand or you lose.

I will be the first to tell you that the key to successful interactions with women is to retain value and frame. There really is nothing else to know.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I agree with that 1000%, but it goes to show you that it IS a war. You have to maintain the upper hand or you lose.
War?

Seriously that's blowing it way out of proportion.

Once you how this all works, it's not that difficult to keep frame.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Iqqi,

Thanks, I think. I've always been a believer that brevity helped clarity. But every once in a while, things are a little too short for me.

Tictac
You have principals, and you are against taking advantage of someone else who's own judgment is sketchy. You do not "prey upon the weak" and all those qualities makes you a stronger person than most.

Strength. :cool:

Why KontrollissuesX does not like me: http://www.nextlevelgame.net/showthread.php?t=280 (Start at page 3 if you have ADD...)

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
attention whor strikes again.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Why KontrollissuesX does not like me: http://www.nextlevelgame.net/showthread.php?t=280 (Start at page 3 if you have ADD...)
dude you just incriminated yourself. I never seen that thread before but now it's perfectly clear that you were trying to stack the moderation at NLG to be all friendly and biased in favor of you. After just readin part of that thread now I realize why KX is justifiably mad about the whole incident.

And your paranoia about your identity being discovered is just weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.