Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Matrix at play?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...age-3-girl-wife-Tess-Dalys-back.html#comments

So reading this, the news piece isn't anything note worthy. But the comments got my attention.

If you read the comments from almost 99% of the females there, one would see what can be almost described has the feminine matrix at play in broad daylight.

Almost every time one comes to this forum (DJ Forum) there is a post from a guy who's GF is texting some other guy; she works with or has met on a night out. Almost always the guy is concerned about being labelled jealous and controlling and wonder's if his gut reaction to the things in front of his face is just a blip on the radar. The matrix again enforces this belief system by stating that women are free to amass harems and any man should be confident and not give a shi* about it, after all women are pure and innocent and don’t stray from marriage or relationships.

You then read the comments from the women in this article, a good % of them stating 'all men are like this', others saying they are 'swearing off men', since 'they are all the same'. Almost like women are exempt from the cheating, lying & manipulation that can go on in a relationship.

I for one believe women cheat more than men do, or have the desire to flirt or have emotional invested relationships with other man, on a level that makes men's infidility seem trivial. But the matrix and women seem to jump on articles of this nature with the same mantra 'Men are bad, woman are good'. It also seems society bend's to this angle; 'Men are simply cheating lying brutes and women are victims'! A Species of human that is to be held to a higher moral virtue.

Now some may feel I am exaggerating here, but has any man seen an article in the paper where by the women has cheated on the partner with men stating 'all women are ho's, avoid them'? If that happens more often than not there is a counter response, and more often than not one negative male comment will get shouted down by 3-4 female ones, and a couple of male commenters too. Which is perfectly reasonable, that sort of comment is the product of a bitter git and needs condemning, but, and this is the point; not one comment I see from that article condemns women for bleating that 'all men cheat', if anything it's further backed up with feminist type bitc* examples of how to keep a man in line, with one commenter stating "Never trust them, because the minute you do, they cheat".

I just find it appalling that the siren voices in media, and in this instance a national news paper is so 'male bashing heaving', almost 99% of the females commenting have anything positive to say, be it challenging the negative comments from the bitter women or trying to stem the tied of hate.

If the comment was about race, i.e a black guy and the comments where twisted to be about the person's colour, there would be uproar, but slagging off men seems to be daily pursuit and an enjoyable one, even if it's plastered all over a public board, women seem to take no shame in it at all, it isn’t even challenged, if anything it’s applauded judging from the green ticks on the approval rating system, on the comments board.

Which is a stricking contrast to when women stray or are leading a man on, if for example the role was reversed the siren voices wouldn't be so loud and any negative comments by a man about the womens lack of fidelity would be shouted down promtly with the help of male supporters, which bring me back to this forum, it seems a man has to get views on the matrix through hard to find dating sites rather then trust the constant double standard in the daily matrix female mind fuc*.

One such recent paper was about a guy cheating on his wife with a women who had a BF, guess who got most of the flack? Yep that's right, his name: John Terry.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/71...rful-private-life-of-Captain-Controversy.html

There wasn't a paper in the UK that didn't slag this guy off for cheating on his wife, he even lost the England Captaincy, what about the women he cheated with, who at the time was dating one of his squad members? She was to sell her story to the papers, and looks like shi* wouldn't melt in her mouth, vilified? http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...0000-to-detail-john-terry-affair-1885588.html - Almost 60-70% of the comments again focus back to John Terry, i.e his fault!
Now reported to sell her story for quarter of a million, I would suspect most women would be applauding her, where are the siren voices condeming this women who destroyed a marriage, on the other hand in the first example where are the women condemning another women for destroying a marriage?! None existant.

What is my points? Exposing the double standard mind fuc* of the female matrix at play.

Like this gem "Men are such simpletons. So predictable. Yet another 'Good Guy' showing his true colours. I've lost all faith in men now. They're all the same. Think I'll become a lesbian and forget all about them"

124 Approval Ticks on last checking.

Last edited:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
I for one believe women cheat more than men do, or have the desire to flirt or have emotional invested relationships with other man, on a level that makes men's infidility seem trivial. But the matrix and women seem to jump on articles of this nature with the same mantra 'Men are bad, woman are good'. It also seems society bend's to this angle; 'Men are simply cheating lying brutes and women are victims'! A Species of human that is to be held to a higher moral virtue.
Aman!

as a result of this belief that woman have a "higher moral virtue" they in fact remain blamless if they cheat. Society will be looking at the man by saying: "he didn't provide her with the emotional availability and security she was craving for and therefore she cheated" so once again society blames the man for his wife infidility. However if its a man that cheats society never questions if his wife was available to him sexually or did she let herself go and instead of being affectionate she became mean and bossy.

One thing to note is that when a woman cheats on her man, the relationship is pretty much over for that man. This is a woman who is branch swinging and until she firmly grasps the next branch she won't let go of her current branch. When men in a marriage cheat, they rarley leave their current wife in favour of their mistress but rather prefer to keep the current status quo as the best option for their happiness.

Ballie

Don Juan
Reaction score
One such recent paper was about a guy cheating on his wife with a women who had a BF, guess who got most of the flack? Yep that's right, his name: John Terry.
Yeah got egg on her face though when they found that his wife was her (now ex) best friend and that she had s8x with 7 (so far) of his team mates. Must be Chelsea's biggest fan!

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unR5xNqPZhQ

I bust the windows of your car.

This is the sort of cra* young girls are digesting and applauding! I'm just glad the girl I'm dating hates this cra* has much has I do.

Just heard this on the radio. What did the Radio male presenter say? "I love the girls attitude".

Next time you date a girl who cheats on you, make sure to smash some of her shi* up, the most expensive thing she owns. Smash that shi* right up, record yourself doing it, show all your friends and be applauded for teaching her a lesson.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you want to know how ****ed up the matrix is...

i was at a business dinner surrounded by 8 women and 1 other man. The topic of tiger woods came up.

all the women had the attitude of "just another man showing his true colors".

To which I added my take on the situation saying that the reason you see 'powerful' men get in to these situations is because WOMEN throw themselves at powerful men. Women see power as an aphrodisiac.

I then went on to say how men don't get turned on by 'powerful' women. A woman could be a billionaire CEO and it doesn't turn men on.

hehe - man the glares I got from these women (because they were all somewhat powerful - at least in the sense of being career women). To them what I was saying was shocking.... the notion that the reason powerful men bang so much ***** is because women throw their ***** in the face of these men.

And the notion that the ONLY reason women weren't like that is because men don't care about power, they seek out hot pieces of ass.

because what it ultimately was telling them was that all their success as career women really means nothing to men. That being 'hot' is still what men like more - and that tiger would never bang them but WOULD bang other hot pieces of ass.

All to say... they refuted this line of logic with everything they had.... espousing that men are simple subservient to their sexual desires and how 'women' were much more ethical and mature... and 'oohh poor tigers wife'.

to which I laughed at all their comments and ended the evening chuckling to myself at the silly notions of reality that women have.

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All of the sl*ts that Tiger cheated with KNEW he was married and had kids. These wonderful 'women' betrayed his wife every bit as much as he did and yet are they shamed in public opinion and the media? NO! These adulterous preditory wh*res (truly) come rushing out of the woodwork racing to get book deals. AND not one woman I've spoken with about this deal has even stopped to consider the flexible morality (or lack thereof) of the 'women' involved. AND when I bring up the idea that they might consider how culpible Tiger's concubines are for being women that betrayed another married woman I get the blank looks and the smoke starts rolling out of their ears.

Women as victims? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Danger said:
Womanese translation:

All Men = Alpha men that make me hot

The rest simply are NOT men to her.
Interesting observation.

The question is...would you rather be the man who is above such behavior, the "different" man, at the expense of not "making these women hot", or would you rather accept being a part of "all men" for the opportunity to get ladies like this dripping like leaky faucets?

Would you rather be adored as a boy, or crucified as a man?