Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mating Season?

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me or are people all of a sudden pairing up?

I have had 5 single friends all get girlfriends/boyfriends in the past week and a half. Another 2 will be going out with the partners they are seeing in the next week or so.

I know summer brings on a higher tendancy of sexual action. (That why the most birthdays are in April/May).

I was wondering if anyone else has noticed these patterns?

What worries me further is I aint got laid in 3 weeks and im the only single person in the entire of my friends group.

Scared of the lonely nights :nervous:

Views? Opinions?

Sarge On!

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually August has the most and July the 2nd most (according to Hallmark). I would just attribute it to the fact there's really nothing else to do during the summer. Boredom's the silent killer.

vp171s

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the words of Dane Cook ... from what I can remember anyway...

It's like there's a party and everybody got invited but you. But once you're in the party, you start thinking to yourself, "GOD, I GOTTA GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS PARTY, I WANT TO SEE OTHER PARTIES"

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, we have way more stagettes to do in June that any other month. I think people do tend to get married more in the summer. Plus when the weather is hot, people show more skin, and that can increase the chances of hooking up...simplistic yet obvious connection I think!

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
Dude, we have way more stagettes to do in June that any other month. I think people do tend to get married more in the summer. Plus when the weather is hot, people show more skin, and that can increase the chances of hooking up...simplistic yet obvious connection I think!

Yeah....ofc. People take their clothes off more in the heat. More parties.

I feel im missing out thow.....All my friends have gone into LTRs......i mean....ALL of them!

Should i be a little :nervous: ?

Sarge On!

GatorBait

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomatoes said:
Yeah....ofc. People take their clothes off more in the heat. More parties.

I feel im missing out thow.....All my friends have gone into LTRs......i mean....ALL of them!

Should i be a little :nervous: ?

Sarge On!
If there was any time during the year that I DIDN'T ever want a girlfriend it was in the summer. Why be tied down when you can be having summer fun with your boys and hooking up with any girls that come your way?

Be glad you're not in their position. :up:

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GatorBait said:
If there was any time during the year that I DIDN'T ever want a girlfriend it was in the summer. Why be tied down when you can be having summer fun with your boys and hooking up with any girls that come your way?

Be glad you're not in their position. :up:

Yeah but i have all of a sudden ran out of mates to sarge with. I could go out on a lone ranger but i prefer to have social proof about.

I agree with you....summer is good to be single....but not if everyone is pairing up as it means there will be a serious drought on available pvssy.

EG. I went to a party last night. I posted on it yesterday....it was a huge funeral party. I went out to sarge and there was no acquistions there at all!
Im not finding excuses either.....I was well up for a shag. Met with a mate there who said the same thing. All the girls were either way to young....way to old....or way to ugly.

I targeted one girl. She was fit as fvck. I was saying how she was the only girl there i saw as viable....i was getting mad IOIs off her. It was amazing....At parties like this thow...i know most people their. I didnt wanna put my hand in a hand off area....This is my boss from works party....So i ask my mum who she is. (My mum knew 98% of people there). She didnt know but in 5 mins she found out for me while i was getting a drink. She comes back and says in my ear "Shes 14". I was gutted....she easily looked 18-19.

I still need to find and hammer miss july for my new years resalution.

Im on 6 in 6 months right now but all of a sudden im panicing and its effecting my confidence.....

Sarge On!

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomatoes said:
EG. I went to a party last night. I posted on it yesterday....it was a huge funeral party. I went out to sarge and there was no acquistions there at all!
Ahhh man! I had high hopes for you to sarge some hot chicks at the funeral.

Oh well...

Keep track of the 14 year old. sarge her in a couple of years... :rockon:

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomatoes said:
Is it just me or are people all of a sudden pairing up?
I haven't noticed that to be the case.

Tomatoes said:
I know summer brings on a higher tendancy of sexual action. (That why the most birthdays are in April/May).
I've never heard that.

Tomatoes said:
What worries me further is I aint got laid in 3 weeks and im the only single person in the entire of my friends group.
So?

Tomatoes said:
Scared of the lonely nights :nervous:
Why?

Tomatoes said:
Views? Opinions?
What are you worried about?

Perhaps my point of view doesn't make much sense to you, but I don't think you have anything to complain about.

Ben