Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mastercard Wedding

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta love this guy...This is a true story about recent wedding that took place at Clemson University. It was in the local newspaper and even Jay Leno mentioned it. It was a huge wedding with about 300 guests...

After the wedding at the reception, the groom got up on stage with a microphone to talk to the crowd. He said he wanted to thank everyone for coming, many from long distances, to support them at their wedding.

He especially wanted to thank the bride's and his family and to thank his new father-in-law for providing such a lavish reception. As a token of his deep appreciation he said he wanted to give everyone a special gift just from him.

So taped to the bottom of everyone's chair, including the wedding party, was an envelope. He said this was his gift to everyone, and asked them to open their envelope.

Inside each manila envelope was an 8x10 glossy of his bride having sex with the best man.

The groom had gotten suspicious of them weeks earlier and had hired a private detective to tail them.

After just standing there, just watching the guests' reactions for a couple of minutes, he turned to the best man and said, "F--- you!". Then he turned to his bride and said, "F--- you!". Then he turned to the dumbfounded crowd and said, I'm outta here."

He had the marriage annulled first thing in the morning.

While most people would have canceled the wedding immediately after finding out about the affair, this guy goes through with the charade, as if nothing were wrong.

His revenge...making the bride's parents pay over $32,000 for a 300 guest wedding and reception, and best of all, trashing the bride's and best man's reputations in front of 300 friends and family members. This guy has balls the size of church bells.

Do you think we might get a MasterCard "priceless" commercial out of this:

Elegant wedding reception for 300 family members and friends.........$32,000.

Wedding photographs commemorating the occasion.....$3,000.

Deluxe two week honeymoon accommodations in Maui....$8,500.

The look on everyone's face when they see the 8x10 glossy of the bride humping the best man..........Priceless.

There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's MASTERCARD!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
This is old as the hills.
His revenge...making the bride's parents pay over $32,000 for a 300 guest wedding and reception, and best of all, trashing the bride's and best man's reputations in front of 300 friends and family members. This guy has balls the size of church bells.
I used to think the same thing, oh yeah kick ass yada yada. But now I realise he was just a clueless and revengeful AFC, not to mention the b!tches father is out 32 grand just because some other douche had better game than the ex groom.

Its like a giant "kick ass" happy ending for all the stable and dependable beta suckers who still think marriage is something "sacred", a big high five for all those oblivious to the secret society.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I paid $32K for my daughter's wedding and her fiance pulled off such a stunt, I'd cut his balls off.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's so fucked up. wow i bet the bride's dad is shittin himself now.

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
If I were the dad I'd refer to my daughter as "daddy's litte wh0re" from now on.

This makes me think of that amoral thread.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah thats ****e up. His dad wasnt to blame yet he loses 32k. what a ****

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
This is old as the hills.
I used to think the same thing, oh yeah kick ass yada yada. But now I realise he was just a clueless and revengeful AFC, not to mention the b!tches father is out 32 grand just because some other douche had better game than the ex groom.

Its like a giant "kick ass" happy ending for all the stable and dependable beta suckers who still think marriage is something "sacred", a big high five for all those oblivious to the secret society.
Mr. Tits

What would you do?

If you cancel the reception and the banquet hall, you lose the deposit, which is about 40% of the total cost.

Plus the airfare of the guests flying in...

The moral is that promiscuous women are valued lower than non promiscuous. I doubt someone would want to marry the b1tch now.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

This is on the bride.

You guys are mad and think of him as an AFC, when not only his best man, but his own potentially future bride would dupe him FOR LIFE into marriage, which over the longer-term costs him MORE, both explicitly and implicitly?

Some how BROS before HOES got lost. And the fact that she COULD have stepped forward and done something about alludes you?

I would agree, it wasn't high class of him to do this. But I'd think it MORE afc to just bow out BEFORE it. The wedding served a GOOD point to people on infidelity, costs, matrimony, wedding, and character.

BOTH his Best man (who was likely to be his Best friend or Brother) and his Fiance, COULD have said something prior to the wedding. But no!

So many non-marital types here, yet hearing just a few guys call him AFC or put it on the groom makes me question ALOT of guys here.

A-Unit

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re:

Originally posted by A-Unit
So many non-marital types here, yet hearing just a few guys call him AFC or put it on the groom makes me question ALOT of guys here.
It took THIS to make you question the guys here? I mean, I kinda think there were clues beforehand.

:crackup:

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its more proof they follow there legion of frauds lead by (.)(.).

that was amazing...they wont forget that..and it took massive balls to do that.

and the bride will be ashamed for life.

good for the GROOM! even if he is an afc who cares..no one deserves that.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It took THIS to make you question the guys here? I mean, I kinda think there were clues beforehand.

Awesome. :p

I completely agree with A-Unit, this guy has done the right thing. For those dudes who worry about the money - who gives a sh1t. Her dad deserved it for raising a little wh0re.

If i was this guy, i would take it a step further and fvck her sister/best friend. (presuming that she is decent looking)

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re:

Originally posted by A-Unit

Question all you want the guys still a vengeful AFC. Funny how if a guy posts here wanting to "get back" at some chick who cheated on him with such extravagant and well thought out plans he would be told by every guy here to forget the b!tch and move on yet this one is different eh?

I think youve just been caught up in all the hoo haa and hysterics of the story to be honest.

I'll say it again, its a payback story and nothing more than a high five to all those oblivious to a secret society (Probably why it gets such praise at this place)

edit: And think about the chicks dad, what did he do to deserve being out of pocket 32 G's? The mainstream zombies will all parrot "he raised a slvt" or something equally clueless no doubt......what a joke.

Last edited:

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score