Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Massage Till She Kums

A Turtle Name Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've mastered the massage. I massage this older sista in my apartment last Monday. I worked her whole body. I tried not to leave anything untouched. I started with the back, worked my way to the yoni. Massaged her back, arm's, leg's, hand's, shoulder's, neck, joint's, & when the signal's are clear, I slowly work my way to the 'punetain pie' (slowly). That's when the action really start's. But you have to be patient & study her body movement's. Watch what she respond's to. Listen to her breathing. Try to follow her breathing. Mimic her.

Massaging a female definetely shift's the power your way if ya know what you're doing. She's at your mercy.

Every girl is different. Some like it soft (trailing your fingertip's arcross her whole entire body), most good girl's like it like this. Then those rugged girl's who lived rough lives like the one I had at my apt (big mistake having her at my apt), they like hard massages. I mean digging into their flesh & bones. Deep deep massages.

She said before the massage that she was'nt giving it up (no sex), but I say about 45 minutes into the massaging her body & pussie, she let in, (her initiating it). Personally I believe she already planned that shyt but who cares.

Anyway, learn the massage. It's the greatest foreplay you can ever give a female. But it does'nt guarantee the pie. And alway's remember, all women are different. You just have to pay attention to her responses & ask question's.

Scenario: you're sitting on the couch together watching television. she's stressed about something. say, "you know what you need. you need a massage" (most will agree). make a comfortable spot for her on the floor while you sit atop of her on the couch & go to work. Experiment. Not so fast. Watch how she respond's. If she closes her eyes, then you've GOT HER like a deer in a lion's mouth. After a while ask her does it feel good, but don't talk so much. Let her concentrate. Good luck.

Peace.

-Adrian-

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are THE MAN Adrian! Thanks for sharing.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tryin to get a little chocolate huh;) good post

Fragem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Please tell us where we are suppose to learn to massage. Espeically since I don't want to be a massage therapist, I just want to have a useful skill, if you know what I mean.

Igor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fragem
Please tell us where we are suppose to learn to massage. Espeically since I don't want to be a massage therapist, I just want to have a useful skill, if you know what I mean.
Just go ahead and practice. This is the time to have female friends, since you can just offer a massage without fearing to drive anyone away.

Get some feedback. Rinse. Repeat.

Soon you'll know what to do, and even better, you'll have the reputation of someone who sometimes spontaneously decides to massage people. This is a great way for new DJ's to learn about kino, too...

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also second testing it on friends. DO NOT TEST your massage skills on a woman you intend on hooking up with unless you are confident in them. If she she's you dont' know how to work with your hands, it will be your last chance at giving her a massage. In fact, you can end up hurting her if you screw up.

For boy who live with their mommies still, ask your mom if she wants a massage. Most mothers after slaving away at a hard days work will gladly oblige, and just ask her to tell you if its too hard, soft, where it feels best, etc. If you have girlfriends, that works too... Also, try to get them to give you one in return.

Kingz28

Don Juan
Reaction score
One time this really hot girl liked me for no apparent reason... anyways she was together with some popular guy, but still wanted to hang out with me.. she also insisted we couldnt really mess around because she would feel bad.. we were on her friends couch one night and while we were cuddling I started massaging her back, arms, neck, etc and I could tell she was getting really turned on. At the time I was semi AFC and didnt capitalize on it because I didnt want to mess things up, but later on she msgs me on AIM and asks if I have been with a lot of girls before. I don't think I really answered her, but the answer is no, I haven't. She went on to say she has never really been touched like that before and it was amazing. Just an example of how important touching and massaging could be with a girl you want..

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can you guys recommend any books on this topic?

should some type of lubrication (ex:lotion) be used?

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also as similar to business, Location of the massage can be a major factor if converting a massage into sex. For example, you may be watching TV in the living room, but you think the bedroom is a more ideal spot, and you wont have the TV as a distraction. She can absorb your hot-hands working her hot-body and focus on your touch alone. So... you start in the living room on her shoulders, and after a few seconds ask "Does that feel Good?" As long as your massage skills are a DJ factor of 6 or 7 you will get a "Mmmmhmmm" or "Oh yeah" or "Now rub my shoulders..." etc.. Remove your hands, "take her by the hand and tell her that it will feel far better if she lies down while you do and to follow you." - Lead her to your point of choosing.

Now massage can be very very sensual. If you can massage a girl properly, including her feet (erogenous zones), hands (extremely sensual and personal touch), and shoulders/neck (pleasure zones), your like a skilled craftsman. This girl will not forget you, regardless of how many guys she is with in the future. You will be the guy who knows how to touch her just right, aka, The King.

The specifics of massage should be learned, and there are a lot of really good books out there. Buy a standard one that shows massaging techniques for all parts of the body, and also buy a "Sexual Massage" book that teaches you the more seductive ways of touching the body.

I won't go to specific but here are some tips:

If she is wearing a shirt, let her wear it. You'll have her taking it off in just a minute. Start by massaging her shoulders, then work down her back and slowly slip your hands beneath the bottom of her shirt, and onto her bare skin. If your good with your hands, she won't say a thing, she'll be too occupied in candyland. Using your rists, lift her shirt so the majority of her back is showing so you now have a surface area to work with. What you are doing here is building trust with her body. Remember, she is letting you touch her so she needs to be able to trust you. Also, I recommend keeping your mouth shut and let your hands do the talking. Too much "does this feel ok?" or "hows that feel" will distract her. Ler her think you trained years for this very night. Within two-three minutes, you will have developed enough trust that you can ask her to remove her shirt so you can move more freely.

The rest is up to you. You've made it this far... Now snap back and remember your just reading a message board, and you need to actually apply your DJing skills in a real life situation =)

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, lets assume she is on my bed. do i:
1. sit on the side of the bed and do the the massage
or
2. get on her rear and give her the massage

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would answer: whatever you're most comfortable with. Girls pick up on your comfort level. So if you feel fine, so will she.

There are probably good books on learning massaging. Personally, I've never read any, and have gotten quite good at it anyways. Practice is the key, in my case. I developed it practicing on LTR girlfriends, and a few girl friends. So I totally agree with the other posters earlier, practice! Just "listen" to the signals she's giving you, and you'll do fine. It's like a conversation, only with your hands. :)

Nice post Adrian. It reminds me that I actually got a MTR (6 months) lover that way. Older woman too. Interesting coincidence! lol Though, like in your case, I think she had a pre-planned agenda. I was just too Shy Nice Guy to see it at the time. :D I'd seen her a few days earlier (we'd been friends for about 2 years, which just goes to prove that The Friendzone is not a black hole from which there is no possible hope of escape), and she'd "casually" mentioned that she felt ready for a relationship, as she'd been single for a while. Me, being a textbook clueless Shy Nice Guy, and also having just been through a horribly painful breakup with a woman who I thought was my soulmate and the love of my life, innocently shot back "Well I'm not! I'm just getting over _____, and I'm in no hurry. I'm staying single for a fair while.". Boy was I clueless! lol Not only to her advances, but at the time, to why the love of my life had dumped me in such a cruel fashion. Tip for the Shy Nice Guys reading this: When a woman throws you a bone, bite it! lol Or maybe not... At least not in an obvious fashion. Because I'd just made myself a Challenge. Of course it was an accident. I was clueless to this at the time.

So a few days later, she calls me up, and asks me if I'd give her a massage. I'd mentioned it to her casually in conversations a few times, that I'd given some to girlfriends and girl friends often, and that I was quite good at it. So I get to her appartment with my stuff. We go into her room, she strips and lies down on the bed. I have to mention here that I've been into Naturism for about 20 years. So seeing a naked woman per se has absolutely no effect on me, unless she's behaving in a provocative manner. I'm used to seeing hundreds of them every year. She knew this, of course. I guess she was counting on her subtle hints, and the fact that she's gorgeous (about a 9 in my book), for me to get turned on to her. Well, the fact that I was a clueless Shy Nice Guy, combined with the fact that I wasn't really attracted to her meant that I didn't. I did think she was physically beautiful, but just not my 'type'. The spoiled stuck-up Princess type, which is a major turn-off for me. Anyways, I was massaging away, and she was really enjoying it. Much more than I realized (boy was I clueless! lol). After a while she asks me "Aren't you getting turned on?". I answered "No...", which was the truth. lol I'd just elevated myself to Major Challenge, still clueless to her state of mind, and to what I was accidently doing right. That's when she turned over and jumped me... :D