Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mass Thread Delet!!!!

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think That This Site Should be REstarted....I mean Keep The DJ BibLe But DeleTe All the Other UsLESS tHREADS..I MEAN THERES ThouSanDS of Them.....And Once IT's ReSTaRted MOderAtoRs SHoulD Give WArNINgs OUt To The AFC THat Ask The SamE questions over again...We need This! for REal!!

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Forget to take the pills today?

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all.....only thing i have to say to you..is GET A LIFE AND OFF THE INTERNET..DAMN look at all your posts..i hope you know your not really a master don juan...second of all Ur just a loser..so don't talk ppl..did i mention..GET OFF THE INTER NET...like ****t...what do you do..sit on here for hours on end every day..****t just shush

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Speed Demond
First of all.....only thing i have to say to you..is GET A LIFE AND OFF THE INTERNET..DAMN look at all your posts..i hope you know your not really a master don juan...second of all Ur just a loser..so don't talk ppl..did i mention..GET OFF THE INTER NET...like ****t...what do you do..sit on here for hours on end every day..****t just shush
Ahhh, I see the light now.

Thank you!

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
Ahhh, I see the light now.

Thank you!
That's right! You have been favored with the wisdom of Speed Demond.
Wow...think of all the others (especially women) who are also granted such specialness.

One day..MY time will come...one day.

the_gunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
speed demond, what exactly would that acomplish? making everyone start again would get rid of a lot of the good posts on this forum and would probably drive a lot of the veteran posters off.

Last edited:

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not overly inclined to listen to someone who hasn't learned to type (or probably speak) correctly yet, especially when he immediately starts foaming at the mouth and yelling at someone who makes a friendly jab.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is NOT an accurate representation of Canadians, he must be from Quebec

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hollowpoint
This guy is NOT an accurate representation of Canadians, he must be from Quebec
You mean he drives faster on the high speed way on the highway unlike people of Ontario? People of Ontario cant drive.

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Reaction score
well first of all i do come from ontario...and for you ppl from quebec ask the rest of the world and the'll agree that you guys can't drive..it's that simple. Obviously i don't care about speaking properly over the internet..cuz it's the internet. A mass thread delet would be a good idea..but maby not all the threads then..but all the bull****t ones that no one likes and keep the good ones to make sure that the senior Don Juans stay on to help all the guys like you ppl who can't agree with this...obviously this is only my opinion on things..you guys gotta lern to chill out and relax a lil ....i guess you guys havn't been getting laid lately..but waht can i do right?!?!? any ways..i think the moderators should honestly really think about this. It would help alot of the newbies out.....specialy if they keep up the cleaning..it wouldn't give a chance for all the newbies to ask all the same gay questions over again, they would have to go out and try things for themselves witch is what we want them to do so they can succeed and not be stuck to their computer screen like all of you guys that have been dissagreeing with me. any ways..thats waht i think. and i know it's a great idea!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im just wondering ....who you suggest mod the newbies and tell them they arent allowed to ask questions?

2xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
he's right, the site is too old. it's too complicated too read, not fast enough (technically), there are no rules, there is no discipline, the DJ bible is too big (i tried one day to put it in a single word file, the first cut&past gave 15 pages), there should be a "robot" moderator who redirect the post to related sections. and i'm not talking about the colors and desing. they suck. it's a sore in the eye. if we didn't talk about women, i wouldn't be here.

i also think the sosuave.com main site with the articles has nothing to with this board, it's like two different websites.

one solution is to have a NEW modern site, with pics, chatroom and all.

also, don't make such a mess from the new guys, i don't think the board is a seduction-board-to-help-f*cked-up-guys but a place where we talk about women, how we meet them, which is completely normal. so just ignore those posts and post some useful stories or some kind of war&field stories. you'd bring more fresh stuff than complaining like a chick

but what do i know, i guess i am a newbie too...

i'm going, i'm thinking about writing something big, maybe a summary of the dj bible

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 2xp
there should be a "robot" moderator who redirect the post to related sections.
So the human moderators aren't doing a good enough job?