Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Masculinity and Skills

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to being a DJ, allowing ones masculinity to thrive is an essential part of generating attraction. Moreso than techniques, masculinity in it's purest form draws women more than anything.

Focus on developing, learning and perfecting masculine skills.

What are these? While I'm still working on some and haven't learned others yet, in my view here's what they are:

1 Knowledge of vehicle and machine mechanics.

2. Knowledge of carpentry/construction techniques.

3. Knowledge of hunting and gathering techniques. Shooting a firearm or bow.

4. Driving large vehicles such as a truck, transport or other large
equipment. Women love to ride on a motorcycle with a man.

5. Learn the physics of things. How do they work? What does it take to make the world go around? etc. etc.

Do these things and you'll be well on your way to being able to outshine and outdo alot of the male population.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true. These things come naturally to country boys, wouldn't trade it for anything. GFs and other chicks have always loved riding in the big tractors and shooting rifles with me.

Back in college, I would bring my suburban-raised friends home for weekends and weeks in the summer and work them to death. They had never bailed hay or mucked a stall or rode a horse or led a steer or drove a tractor or built a polebarn or any of it, they were out of their element but they came to carry their weight and I never heard them use the term "redneck" again.

They came to know in their souls that there was nothing masculine about living in a filing cabinet and shuffling papers for a living, when I brought them out here, they got in touch with their inner Marlboro Man, and they LOVED it.

In the country, doing the chores of the farm and the land, is where all men should find the privelege to be. As for me, I hope I finally get that monster 20 pointer this fall!

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Growing up in a small midwest town, I got to taste this life. I have had to go into the office for the money but would love to be able to make a living outside someday. There's nothing like the feeling of working hard and letting the sweat flow.

From age 15 up until I was 25 I worked various jobs outside. Farm work, warehouse work, construction work. I was in the best shape ever and it felt wonderful. It also does something excellent to your confidence. Bonding with guys and working outside. Nothing like it.

It's something we countryboys have over our urban-raised counterparts.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean. The thing about farming is, if you want to make it your life, you spend most of your life waiting for some old fart to croak so you can finally be the boss when you're in your 50s.

The way for me is to have one foot in the country and one foot in the city; I love to help out on the farm, especially during harvest and with the horses, but I work for a newspaper too, so I've had to learn how to be politically correct and deal with women in the workplace (something I never dealt with in farming and construction).

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here. I like to go home to my parents acerage and help out around the property. Most jobs that are labor intensive though don't pay squat to raise a family on. And honestly alot of my ambitions require some sort of office work no matter how minimal.

It's good to be well rounded though.

I guess the deeper intent behind this post harkens to a deeper issue. So many guys are afraid to let their masculine side come out. They keep it locked up.

Are you working outside and want to take your shirt off? Do it! Don't feel self-conscious.

Do you get pissed at someone and want to tell them to fvck off? Do it! Don't keep your masculine emotions bottled up. (This has it's appropriate venue, I know)

Sweating, spitting, kicking, reving that engine, it's all masculine and women appreciate it.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense, but nothing on that list appeals to me, so I doubt I'd learn any of them. I think those are ways that masculinity can be EXPRESSED, and traditionally, yes those are masculine 'skills'.

But at the same time, we are in a futuristic world and the need to do many if any of those things manually will become obsolete. But masculinity won't go away, testosterone will be with us even in a digital/virtual world where robots build and fix everything.

To me masculinity is expressed through being in good shape first and foremost. Strong character. Self-discipline. Looking people in the eye. Having a presence about you. Following through on goals. Not settling for mediocrity. Not feeling threatened in the presence of other men. And obviously the ability to give women that "deer in the headlights" look that comes simply from masculinity.... not from talking or how you look. Just being in the room.

Some of these things women can do but these are traditionally "leadership" type traits. So to focus on these things makes you a leader, at least of yourself. Leaders who are men are masculine.