Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Masculinity and Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are the two things strongly linked?

Are the most masculine of men prone to homosexual tendancies?

The reason I ask this is if you read sources from Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome, even Ancient Japan show homosexuality was a regular occurrence.

It is argued that many Warriors, the strongest, mentally robust men were often delving into the realms of homoerotic and homosexuality.

Greco-Roman mythology has many tales of homosexuality. Nearly all Greek Gods have said to have engaged in homosexual activity, Zues, Heracles, Gods who embody masculinity and all the characteristics that make a man, a man.

Even in Norse, Chinese, Shinto mythology, homosexuality is a common theme.

The reason I raised this thread is because men on this forum are always encouraging masculinity, and Alphaness, yet history shows that deeply masculine males are all too often homosexual in some form or another.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're looking for an excuse to go suck a dyck, go right ahead.

Seriously though, that was a CULTURE thing, not a masculinity issue. Spartan women tried to look like men on their wedding night, so they could ease their husband into heterosexuality. Thats just what they did then and there. It has nothing to do with modern society.

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
If you're looking for an excuse to go suck a dyck, go right ahead.

Seriously though, that was a CULTURE thing, not a masculinity issue. Spartan women tried to look like men on their wedding night, so they could ease their husband into heterosexuality. Thats just what they did then and there. It has nothing to do with modern society.
Nope, not looking for an excuse to put male genitalia in my mouth. I was asking a genuine question that's all. Apparently a lot of modern day Soldiers are somewhat Queer according to rumours, so I thought I'd ask.

So it is all about culture? That's interesting, I think that's what puts a lot of men off being or trying to be Alpha, the stigma that being very masculine equates to homosexual. Particularly if you read about Hercales who is supposedly the epitome of Masculine and you read about his plethora of male lovers.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FortunateSon said:
Nope, not looking for an excuse to put male genitalia in my mouth. I was asking a genuine question that's all. Apparently a lot of modern day Soldiers are somewhat Queer according to rumours, so I thought I'd ask.

So it is all about culture? That's interesting, I think that's what puts a lot of men off being or trying to be Alpha, the stigma that being very masculine equates to homosexual. Particularly if you read about Hercales who is supposedly the epitome of Masculine and you read about his plethora of male lovers.
The goal on this forum is to pretend to be Alpha, (since most aren´t),so homossexuality wouldn´t be a problem.
There could be a link, high levels of testosterone result in very high sex drive, so they could fvck each other just because they were super horny.... a little bit like men in prison...
And contrary to what is mainstream, men are more prone to have bi tendencies because their lack of control...

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Homosexuality is about men being sexually attracted to other men, or having sex with other men. It isn't about "masculinity".

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I highly doubt masculinity is the link to homosexuality.

But prison rape gets me thinking.

Boxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
some of the gayest **** I've seen done happens in the HS football locker room. I actually think we were worse then drunk teenage girls at a sleepover with a camera.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
A man who f-cks another man is a F-A-G-G-O-T. A man who fantasizes about sex with other men is a F-A-G-G-O-T. Look it up "homosexual" in the dictionary. Case closed.

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
my advice to whoever desires to have sex with a man: go for it, there is nothing wrong about it, other than legacy of religion, which kept telling us for thousands of years that its wrong.
now that religion is losing its grip on the society and minorities gain more and more acceptance, I dont see a single reason why anyone with desires to do something he wants to, should not engage in that particular activity.

life is too short to deny yourself pleasure.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Acq that sounds like Fag speak to me......

It is wrong for a Man to have Sex with another man Period BECAUSe not only is it against Religious beliefs, but BIOLOGICALLY it is wrong. A Man cannot make another man pregnant. It is against human nature....Man and Woman is what creates Union, Conception, Reality. If you are having Same Sex Relations you are going against your very core being. Yes, it's that deep......

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is wrong for a Man to have Sex with another man Period BECAUSe not only is it against Religious beliefs, but BIOLOGICALLY it is wrong. A Man cannot make another man pregnant. It is against human nature....Man and Woman is what creates Union, Conception, Reality. If you are having Same Sex Relations you are going against your very core being. Yes, it's that deep......
Im not a fag, but please consider me to be whatever you want me to be, I could not care less.

you say its:

1° against religious beliefs ? has to be one of the most idiotic arguements ever, you do realize that religion is simply a fairytale from the past ? and that it should have NO influece on whatever two adults feel like doing as long as they cause no harm to anyone else ?
2° How is it biologically wrong for two men to like each other ? it was biology/nature which created their desire to have sex with each other. Homosexuality is common among many species, not just among humans.
3° homosexuality is a part of the world, part of the human nature, part of animal nature. you are wrong.

its because of people like YOU who still have a part of their brains in the medieval period of our history that some homosexuals have difficulties expressing their sexuality in a normal accepted way.My message to all who wants to put his penis into another mans mouth, a$$ or have it done to him= GO FOR IT, its your life, your FREEDOM and your right to do that.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Acq said:
Im not a fag, but please consider me to be whatever you want me to be, I could not care less.

you say its:

1° against religious beliefs ? has to be one of the most idiotic arguements ever, you do realize that religion is simply a fairytale from the past ? and that it should have NO influece on whatever two adults feel like doing as long as they cause no harm to anyone else ?
2° How is it biologically wrong for two men to like each other ? it was biology/nature which created their desire to have sex with each other. Homosexuality is common among many species, not just among humans.
3° homosexuality is a part of the world, part of the human nature, part of animal nature. you are wrong.

its because of people like YOU who still have a part of their brains in the medieval period of our history that some homosexuals have difficulties expressing their sexuality in a normal accepted way.My message to all who wants to put his penis into another mans mouth, a$$ or have it done to him= GO FOR IT, its your life, your FREEDOM and your right to do that.
This guy needs to be banned.

He also should be killed or put in isolation, but that's another issue. Poor show, i hope you dont have kids, embarrasement to society.

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease, would you care to explain the reasons why you think I should be banned, KILLED, and/put in an institution ?

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over half of male giraffes are "fags". This probably applies to a lot of other animals too.

Homosexuality is natural. The fact that a homosexual union cannot produce offspring is vital to the balance of our ecosystem. The way people and animals fvck, the planet would not be able to sustain itself if it was overrun with life. It is a control measure. Just look at the impact the human overpopulation alone has had on the planet. We should be thanking the homosexuals instead of hating them. At least they're not contributing to the mess. Yeah, more people, that's the solution.

And why hate them anyway? What harm are they causing to us heterosexuals? This is what I don't get. Any man who feels threatened by the existence of people who are different, whether by sexual orientation, race, gender or whatever, needs to take a good look at himself. Figure out why he's such an insignificant gnat. You will never make the world be like you.

But to respond to Fortunate Son, I don't believe that being masculine makes you more homosexual. I do believe there are very masculine gay men, but their masculinity has nothing to do with it. There are very feminine lesbians, why can't there be masculine gay men?

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Acq said:
Ease, would you care to explain the reasons why you think I should be banned, KILLED, and/put in an institution ?
Here's what i think

A guy guy can have the freedom and rights as any man. I am around plenty of gays, as long as they can joke about it i can get along with them. It's no feasable to not get along with them in normal circumstances.

But as far as i am concerned, homosexuality is an clinical abnormality, whether congenital or environmental. Under no circumstance can it be considered 'normal'. You dont consider a disability normal and encourage that people may become disabled if they wish. You would encourage your child to grow healthy and without a disability. Protect him from things that risk gaining a disability, give him an environment safe from injury.

I think it is much more environmental than congenital. A study needs to be done comparing the rates of homosexuality between countries like UK and USA and countries where men are still masculine. The environment that you place people in is important, the thinking that you are regurgitating is the reason for the difference between UK and USA and normal societies.

My real problem is the de-masculinisation of men. Something which you are unawaredly leading to.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
This guy needs to be banned.

He also should be killed or put in isolation, but that's another issue. Poor show, i hope you dont have kids, embarrasement to society.
Someone doesn't agree with my views and I can't argue well! Hey everyone, let's murder him!
- You

Ease said:
countries like UK and USA and countries where men are still masculine
:crackup:

The UK and USA are becoming more feminized every day, you can thank the government and 'political correctness' for that. Enjoy the oppression.

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what i think

A guy guy can have the freedom and rights as any man. I am around plenty of gays, as long as they can joke about it i can get along with them. It's no feasable to not get along with them in normal circumstances.

But as far as i am concerned, homosexuality is an clinical abnormality, whether congenital or environmental. Under no circumstance can it be considered 'normal'. You dont consider a disability normal and encourage that people may become disabled if they wish. You would encourage your child to grow healthy and without a disability. Protect him from things that risk gaining a disability, give him an environment safe from injury.

I think it is much more environmental than congenital. A study needs to be done comparing the rates of homosexuality between countries like UK and USA and countries where men are still masculine. The environment that you place people in is important, the thinking that you are regurgitating is the reason for the difference between UK and USA and normal societies.

If/when you get children, you will be their god, (unfortunately), it will be up to you to raise them according to your narrow minded beliefs, just dont be surprised if one or more of your sons becomes a fudgepacker, its very possible.
My real problem is the de-masculinisation of men. Something which you are unawaredly leading to.
I asked you why I should be killed, banned, isolated and I dont see an answer why my life should be ended according to you.

I agree that its "possible" that homosexuality is less common in what you refer to "more masculine countries" (do you mean countries with death penalty for being gay? however could it be that more men with homosexual genetics in these countries remain in their closet for the rest of their life, get married and have kids ? which is a horrible thing imo.

Personaly I have a few gay friends, I dont have a single problem with their orientation, why would I ? Rationality tells me that its good that these men exist, as there is less competition for ME.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Someone doesn't agree with my views and I can't argue well! Hey everyone, let's murder him!
- You
Buddy what are you doing posting in threads? You need to go back and redraft your paragraphs for JASAs looks thread.

This is a serious and valid topic, shut the **** up.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
This is a serious and valid topic, shut the **** up.
Let me guess, I should be murdered now too because I don't agree with you.

How embarrassing. Do you always let your emotions get the better of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.