Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Martin Luther King Jr. Day

Embers84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a shame how the racists want to disrupt this thread calling Jackson and others racist when Jackson was a protégé of Dr. King by his side when he was killed. This thread was to honor a great man on his day. A time to think about and learn what Dr. King meant to our country's history to all people both black and white, not to start a fight about race in general. Let's leave it that way.

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Tells a Joke on "The Tonight Show" from 1968
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZw6iT_gcL8

Rare Video of Martin Luther King, Jr. on Civil Rights and Peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDNV8dxYe-g

Dr. King: Nonviolence is the Most Powerful Weapon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74XJJ3Tq5ew

I Am A Man: Dr. King & the Memphis Sanitation Strike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBDgH435oaU

A reminder that the civil rights leader died while supporting a struggle to form a union. Produced by American Federation of State, County & Municipal Employees (AFSCME)

I Have Been to the Mountaintop Full Speech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDl84vusXos

The Death of Martin Luther King
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohYgjwa71lg

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Embers84 said:
It's a shame how the racists want to disrupt this thread calling Jackson and others racist.
The fact that other activists are racist doesn't make MLK look bad, matter of fact it makes him look better. Sorry to break up your rainbow flag waving parade and all. Tow that party line.

And the fact that all these black guys on this site genuinely HATE white people, proves our original point. Most of the things MLK stood for have been undone.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trolls should make their own threads if they wanna whine and b!tch about people who arent Dr King.
Bible_Belt said:
http://www.ushistory.org/us/54h.asp

I didn't realize Malcolm X got killed by the Nation of Islam guys for leaving them. I've read all sorts of ridiculous sh!t about Nation of Islam teachings. They say that white people came from creation and people of color got here through evolution, which I don't understand. That sounds like something the kkk would preach. The guy who founded Nation of Islam in the 1930's also claimed that he was Jesus.
He didn't leave Islam. He left their idiotic cult and joined orthodox Islam.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
I guess no one bothered to point out to that retard...I mean African American man of superior intellect that muslim arabs have been in the African slave trade game way longer than European whites or that slavery was only banned in Saudi Arabia, where Meccas is located, in 1962.
If you such a bad a$$ make a slave then b*tch, every race has had slaves and have been slaves

so whats your point?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
If you such a bad a$$ make a slave then b*tch, every race has had slaves and have been slaves

so whats your point?
Re-read your post. Then re-read mine. My point is obvious enough.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smdh. This is why we can't have nice things.

Haters could ruin a thread about even Ghandi or Mother Theresa with the right amount of deep seeded bias. Par for the course on this forum.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Haters could ruin a thread about even Ghandi or Mother Theresa with the right amount of deep seeded bias.
"Haters" :rolleyes: Not everyone feels the need to blow smoke up the Reverend Doctor Saint Martin Luther King Juniors ass nor thinks it necessary to celebrate another (manufactured) white guilt day you effeminate nincompoop.

Edit:

On a side note : Molyneux's breakdown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgqz3CaAWC0#t=114

Last edited:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice how Tits was quick to change out that ramzpaul video?

Why didnt you leave that video? It couldnt be because ramzpaul is known to have his views supported by those on white nationalist blogs, could it? Or how ramzpaul is featured in discussions on vanguard and stormfront forums?

Or how about how his videos tend to be littered with racism and bigoted comments. That Selma video from ramzpaul that youve now removed had commenters calling Dr. King racial slurs.

Its stupidity that such fools are trying to put a dead civil rights leader on trial, while they sit around speaking hate. All the while whining about their lost "freedom" to hatefully discriminate against people.

Anyways, OP, thanks for trying to get a positive thread going for the holiday. Its a shame SocialLeper was right about the usual suspects crashing this thread.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Notice how Tits was quick to change out that ramzpaul video?

Why didnt you leave that video? It couldnt be because ramzpaul is known to have his views supported by those on white nationalist blogs, could it? Or how ramzpaul is featured in discussions on vanguard and stormfront forums?
:crackup: You really are a spastic aren't you gaylan. I've posted loads of ramzpaul vids. I removed that particular ramzpaul vid because I thought it was the wrong one as he doesn't talk about Dr Saint King until the 2nd half. Do I seem like the type who would 2nd guess upsetting a fawning anti-white libtard?

Anyway, seeing as you asked. Take it away ramz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbPghPzzHC0

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Malcolm X wasn't racist??? Holy jesus you must be joking.

Because if you agree with MLK on much of his civil rights beliefs, you have to agree with ALL of his beliefs.

Between affirmative action, quotas, special grants, EBT and a horde of whites dying to bring you freedom, I would say the debt is paid, not that you ever lived one day of your life as a slave.
you sound like the dumbest f*ck in captivity. I never took a role in affirmative action, quotas, special grants, ebt, and no whites are dying for me. The majority whites take part in everything you listed

whites are dying for politicians money, and other countries resources, you should really start shutting up because a dumb a$$ you are.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
King attended orgies. He was truly a Don Juan.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
MLK Jr and his beliefs went on trial long before this discussion took place. Strangely enough it was the thug subculture of blacks which put the belief on trial as they declare the right to wealth provided by whites. Add in those of you who defend the thug subculture simply because they are black and much of your entire race in the US has put MLK on trial. It just gets your panties in a wad when some here point out the hypocrisy.

Case in point right here with Fatal....

Oh boy here come the insults.

So you never took any of these benefits, and yet here you are clamoring for reparations.......so tell us about your slavery experiences then which justify these reparations.

I mean, if no whites today died for you, and you have not taken advantage of all of the special offerings for "minorities", then what is the basis on which you are entitled to reparations for something which you never experienced, and to be funded by people who never enslaved you or anyone?

I eagerly await your "muh dik" rebuttal.
Either you truly don't know, or you are dumb like my last claims. I said mlk made it known about reparations and whites who love to quote mlk to throw it against blacks get quiet when that get brung up, show me where I said in my post that I wanted reparations, also

The civil war, you think whites was fighting for slaves, or whites was fighting in that war because the economy in the south was growing in a rapid pace with cotton because of the free labor from slaves and the north was becoming envious

Which one sounds more logical?

The way things are looking, looks like civil war among whites is coming again, you see how all you guys do is kill and murder for resources, then glorify the wars like you fighting for others freedom lol

Or murder people on the daily saying its in the name "freedom" but yet blacks are so called "thugs". Keep killing men, women, and children in the name of so called freedom and blacks will continue to be the savages we are.

I will even take you back to the great depression, it was a huge white crime spree around that time

bonnie and cylide
machine gun Kelly
baby face nelson
john Dillinger

These guys set records to this day in killing police, but what did whites do with their image in the media, they romanticize their image, they was looked up as heroes, if these guys would have been black, we would have been satan in the flesh

Lets fast forward to today, with these two teens running away from home, stealing cars, the guys is 18 and the girl is 13. You notice the media paint them as children but yet in this country the guy is considered a grown man. They have committed numerous felonies, yet are still painted as misguided teens.

I guarantee by the end of year it will be a lifetime movie about these guys.

That in a nut shell is how white supremacy works.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
The way things are looking, looks like civil war among whites is coming again, you see how all you guys do is kill and murder for resources, then glorify the wars like you fighting for others freedom lol
I hope it's a war between gun-toting meat-eating conservatives vs. flower-toting granola-eating lib-tards. I would love to grease a few of those c*ntbags. I just hope whoever the conservative leaders are know to go straight for the throat, the baby-boomer elites. The foot-soldier fem-c*nts, gays and SWPLs are just the mere sheep. Easily dispersed, if we strike the shepherd.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Either you truly don't know, or you are dumb like my last claims. I said mlk made it known about reparations and whites who love to quote mlk to throw it against blacks get quiet when that get brung up
I'm with Fatal Gay on this one. MLK was an opportunist who was all about "more money from whitey". He received millions (and that's in 1960's money) in donations, mostly from whites and white-owned businesses. Anyone who thinks he was some kind of a messiah has been thoroughly brainwashed. Sure, he advocated non-violence and gave good speeches (which he plagiarized from other people...most famously his "I have a dream" speech which he stole from another black pastor) but at the end of the day, it was all about money, as usual.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
None of the three that you listed are racists, bruh.
Jesse jackson and al sharpton hate all white people.

What are you slow? Did you grow up on a side of town that is so poor that there was lead in your water?

Dude both of those guys are very racist, and should be charged with hate speech. Infact I'm sure if I did some research, I could find the encouraging acts of violence, and rioting, civil unrest. But black people are all weak victims so you get to be racist I guess. Enjoy it while it lasts.

The sh!t i've heard them say about white people (which includes me ) is ridiculous.

I owe blacks nothing. Any of your problems as a black man are not my fault, not my problem to fix and I owe you nothing.

The two worst race baiters ever. Black people who agree or support those two are fvcking suckers, and shouldnt be allowed to vote. They trick you easy fools into caring about sh!t that deosn't matter.

You, gaylan, and fatal gay are not victims. Stop acting like women, its pathetic.

But fine, continue to be the way you are teach your kids also. You keeping yourself down(and your kids, grand kids) is a personal choice, but it makes it automatically easier for me to get ahead. Your as bad as feminists. Sh!t is equal now, what you want to be like women and get more than equal.

If you keep trying to ride the race wave, all three of you are going to end up like a miserable, single, middle aged career women who is sad that no guys desire her anymore because she is old, out of shape, wrinkly.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blacks don't care about jesse Jackson or al Sharpton I don't have any type of clue why you guys bring them up

black people don't even like jesse Jackson and al Sharpton so save that sh*t for someone else

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
I'm with Fatal Gay on this one. MLK was an opportunist who was all about "more money from whitey".
It seems that you've been thoroughly brainwashed by those white supremacist and racist propaganda sites that you frequent. Why would white give to a black cause in the f*cking 1950's and 1960's. An opportunist, really, bruh. No money in the world is worth being away from your family, having the FBI play tape recording to your wife of you f*cking hoes, having daily death threats, being stabbed, and taking up very unpopular causes.

As far as Jackson and Sharpton, they've never advocated disenfranchising white people in favor of black people, and when we here those names, it's actually a code for the those "n*ggers."

All I can do is shake my mutaf*ckin' head at the racists and white supremacists that seem to be race obsessed, why the moderators don't see it fit to do anything about it.

I posted this thread The History of Negative Black Stereotypes http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=222799 and it was closed this was the bullsh*t reason that was given for the thread being closed.

Desdinova said:
Yup, we don't need this thread eating up members' posting limits and going down the toilet. Thread closed.
Members being banned because you don't like the tone of message. Threads being closed under the guise of not wanting members to use up their allocated posts for the day. It all gives credence to what backbreaker said in Affirmative Action Gone Wild http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2222682#post2222682

backbreaker said:
i figured out quite a while ago that the mods are lock step in line with the website's "message". This website is basically stormfront jr. Which is quite sad. The MM section isn't as bad but the rest of the forum is pretty pathetic.

Then this thread will go on for 5 pages, then someone will come in, like the prison guard at a prison who comes in 10 minutes after the inmate gotten his ass whipped by everyone in the cell block and "break up the fight" lol by closing the thread but not after 10 pages of white power, black people are ignorant, whatever else gets tossed around

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blacks riot, they get static.

Blacks advocate peace and die for it, they get static.

What's a n*gga to do?

I figured what Martin Luther King and what he did was enough that he wouldn't face petty criticism and lies from the right (except when they are claiming he was a Republican). Obviously I was wrong.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Blacks riot, they get static.

Blacks advocate peace and die for it, they get static.

What's a n*gga to do?

I figured what Martin Luther King and what he did was enough that he wouldn't face petty criticism and lies from the right (except when they are claiming he was a Republican). Obviously I was wrong.
Accept the fact that the world is a ghetto, and if you are not rich (black or white) you live in that ghetto with all the rest of us.

For christs sake, 2pac is a better man than al sharpton or jesse jackson. At least he acknowledged that white people struggle to. Don't you think its hard for me? I'm white, I grew up in a middle class family with all white people in my neighborhood. I'm well spoken, had a good education my whole life, people expect me to do much better than I'm currently doing in life.

I'll tell you what though. When you are really poor, and really down and out on your luck, many black people don't care you are white, they are usually suprised at first because they really believe that being white automatically means you will do well in life, or have things given to you for free.

I've lived among a lot of poor people here and there for the last 1 to 2 years (on and off). Some of the coolest dudes I've met are black. But I'm good sizing some one up and approaching them in a way that will result with them liking me, especially if I want something from them.

And I'm very white, how I talk, how I walk, how I handle things. But a lot of the black I've known who grew up in the struggle like me because I just level with them. They respect that.