Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Martial arts gentleman.....

KJB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, this forum has done a lot for me, so I'm attempting to give something back.

I know a lot of you guys on this forum lift weights, and you all know women notice the difference in your physique, your body language, and of course your confidence. And I couldnt agree more, lifting is great. Women definately notice bigger and stronger men.

Something I have noticed though, is not a whole lot of discussion about martial arts here, and I think its very important. You can lift all day long, but at the end of the day, the alpha has to be able to protect his female. Sure, big muscle will scare off some opponents, and make it easier to manhandle others, but you wont really be a more capable combatant.

I spent years of my life as an omega male to the general population. People liked me, but nobody respected me. That carried all the way into my adult life, and continued witht he girls I had grown up knowing. Until recently.
Ive become more open about my martial arts training, when a girl sees me, at 5 foot 10, at 155 pounds, completely dominate my friends who are between 180 and 225 solid mass, the way they see me changes completely. They almost look at me the way they look at the big strong men, which I am not.

When a girls sees your actually ability to fight, and therefore protect her, it pushes those instictive buttons and labels you an alpha. When you show a calm, capable, and self confident demeanor in the face of real physical violence, girls see that as a REAL strength and TRUE alpha status. Its also much easier to feel like an alpha when you believe you can take any guy in the room on a moments notice.

Again, im not a big strong guy. Im not especially good looking. But for the girls who have seen my skills in action, they look at me like im ten feet tall. Im not saying this is the end all be all in gaming, ive met better fighters than me who fail horribly with women. However, if you can work it into your game, its an effective weapon.

Just something to think about gentlemen. I would suggest Brazillian Jujitsu, Muay Thai, traditional boxing, wrestling, or any other martial art thats focus is actual man to man combat.

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i would hope. that you did not learn martial arts to show off your ability to fight.

similarly, i dont go around wearing wifebeaters cus i dont want to be bashed by gangs feeling like a challenge.

real strength comes from within

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent a few years as a respectable boxer and could kick a lot of ass, but it didnt help at all, and actually made my women with dealings worse. Image is everything. Being 6'0 140lbs I looked sickly and weak, and its way too tiring (and stupid, and immature) to have to fight this perception and act tough all the time. Plus in a civilized society you cant just attack someone for disrespecting you, especially when its minor and psychological. People would subtly treat me like a kid or inferior, what am I gonna do, punch them in the face?

You are also in a violent environment where fighting is normal and encouraged way of solving problems. Everyday you become meaner and a better fighter, you're problems lessen, get it? That doesnt translate - you cant punch a woman in the face for not going out with you.

Im happier being 185 and just minding my own business. Im tired of being challenged to fights all the time and having to prove myself. People leave me alone now, its great. Im gonna keep getting bigger and neglect cardio for this reason.

KJB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Flyer said:
i would hope. that you did not learn martial arts to show off your ability to fight.

similarly, i dont go around wearing wifebeaters cus i dont want to be bashed by gangs feeling like a challenge.

real strength comes from within
I knew this was coming.
NO, that is not what I meant at all. I dont go around "showing off" anything, but whenever I get the opportunity to demonstrate, especially in a friendly environment, it scores alpha points as well as mystery points.
Of course jumping into streetfights over minor disrespect isnt worth it, jail sucks bigtime. But we live in a violent world, people get attacked, at some point you may need to defend yourself or your female.
Women want to feel protected, and "real strength comes from within" is great, but it means **** when you get your ass whipped in front of your lady and she doesnt look at you the same ever again.

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
many of us do it already. I advocate BJJ whenever its appropriate

Hydroblunt

Don Juan
Reaction score
KJB said:
When a girls sees your actually ability to fight, and therefore protect her, it pushes those instictive buttons and labels you an alpha. When you show a calm, capable, and self confident demeanor in the face of real physical violence, girls see that as a REAL strength and TRUE alpha status. Its also much easier to feel like an alpha when you believe you can take any guy in the room on a moments notice.
Not true in some cases, true in most. I've been involved in fighting arts for 5-7 years, mixing elements of boxing, muay thai, tournament karate styles, some basic wrestling & submission concepts also. I love MMA.
Some awkward reactions are "that's violent", "you're so violent" or the girl is intimidated in a strange way, images of physical abuse or smth I dunno. I train & spar at my gym which is an all around gym, so lots of females. Most love watching me and other guys who actually have skill.

In general it's very attractive to them, but at the same time a bit intimidating. Some don't care, some fear it a little. All depends, my last ex actually found it to be a big turn off, really strange for a girl that was 5'6' and barely over 100 lbs. One quote was "you're too violent" cause I sparred the day before.

Which made me come with a new approach that I wanna try out. When getting into the topic and receiving something other than "oohh tell me more" response, I wanna say "that's the fighter half of me, the other half is the lover".

KJB

Don Juan
Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
I spent a few years as a respectable boxer and could kick a lot of ass, but it didnt help at all, and actually made my women with dealings worse. Image is everything. Being 6'0 140lbs I looked sickly and weak, and its way too tiring (and stupid, and immature) to have to fight this perception and act tough all the time. Plus in a civilized society you cant just attack someone for disrespecting you, especially when its minor and psychological. People would subtly treat me like a kid or inferior, what am I gonna do, punch them in the face?

You are also in a violent environment where fighting is normal and encouraged way of solving problems. Everyday you become meaner and a better fighter, you're problems lessen, get it? That doesnt translate - you cant punch a woman in the face for not going out with you.

Im happier being 185 and just minding my own business. Im tired of being challenged to fights all the time and having to prove myself. People leave me alone now, its great. Im gonna keep getting bigger and neglect cardio for this reason.
I think its funny you said you looked sickly when you were smaller. You were actually healthy then, forty pounds of superfelous muscle isnt healthier. And if we arent working out for women, or health, then what? I mean keep neglecting your cardio but you wont really be in shape, your just covered in muscles.