Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married women

are married women easier or more difficult to bed

• Easy

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • difficult

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bluemanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a question.
Do you guys think that married women are easier or more difficult to woo

Just a question

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on whether they're happily married or not.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Its a very easy question.

First answer, based on numbers alone, they are harder to game because the majority are not openly on the market and their mind isn't in search mode.

Second answer, if you come across a women thats showing signs, then she's likely easier to game because she's probably searching and on the market. Which makes it easier to game than the typical women who may or may not be on the market.

So to answer your question, it all depends if she's looking for a side piece or not.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Its a very easy question.

First answer, based on numbers alone, they are harder to game because the majority are not openly on the market and their mind isn't in search mode.

Second answer, if you come across a women thats showing signs, then she's likely easier to game because she's probably searching and on the market. Which makes it easier to game than the typical women who may or may not be on the market.

So to answer your question, it all depends if she's looking for a side piece or not.
i have to disagree.. i think that married women may be easer simply because MOST married women are not saturated with single men at bars/clubs/etc. and when they are they appreciate the attention (in some cases).

single women have their pick from the crowd. the married women IMO more than likely "appreciates" the attention more

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
You might be right Daven. I'm not sure, I don't think I've ever banged a married women so I was theorizing I guess. I wouldn't have any qualms about banging a married women, I've just never come across a married women that threw herself at me.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. I really mostly only try for married ones or those with a serious bf. If I find out a girl is single I usually leave her alone because I don't want any drama.. unless I know for sure the woman is just wanting to get dirty, I steer totally clear of them. That probably makes me ill-advised on the matter.

Yahooey

Don Juan
Reaction score
If they are stepping out, they are easier. The agenda is clear to all.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Depends on whether they're happily married or not.
And depends on how long they have been married... ie. newly weds are hard to F... but after 1 year they are back to hoing in many cases.. but you have to be able to offer them something their husband cant...

stand

Banned
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
Depends. I really mostly only try for married ones or those with a serious bf. If I find out a girl is single I usually leave her alone because I don't want any drama.. unless I know for sure the woman is just wanting to get dirty, I steer totally clear of them. That probably makes me ill-advised on the matter.
Jesus Christ, did you read what you just wrote?

You don't want DRAMA -- so you stay away from SINGLE girls, but try messing with MARRIED women?

bluemanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think there is a 50/50 chance, To me it doesnt matter if she maried recently or long married, if you can offer the woman what she needs at that moment i dont how you not get a fvck from her,

Reaction score
Well, there is this hot married woman at my work. And she is friends with a girl I banged really good at work. And I'm sure the married woman knows about it...because she looks at me all the time with big googley eyes and smiles.

Maybe I should put the sarge on this married woman.

bluemanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you should. we all know that they talk about sex with each other so why not LOL, especially if she giving you smiles. maybe she wants a good time, no strings attached lol

Reaction score
bluemanson said:
i think you should. we all know that they talk about sex with each other so why not LOL, especially if she giving you smiles. maybe she wants a good time, no strings attached lol

Well, for example, today she came over and started talking. And I said jokingly "I'm getting transferred over to your department"

And she smiled and said "come on over I could use you over here"

I just smiled and said "nah I'm good over here" and she walked away.. LOL..

Plus the married woman lives close to my town.. how could I go and sarge her?

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stand wrote:
You don't want DRAMA -- so you stay away from SINGLE girls, but try messing with MARRIED women?
It is not as strange as it may seem.

You begin to understand it more when you have the opportunity to see it from the other side. If a woman is attracted to you but knows that you have another woman to whom you are attached and aren't trying to get away from she will deem you safe to have sex with because you are not going to fall in love with her.

Not all women are looking for this sort of situation but you'd be surprised how many are. For example, maybe they just broke up with someone and are not getting the regular sex they are used to. They'd like to hook up with a guy but don't want the DRAMA that would go along with hooking up with a single guy who might be looking for something they are not.

This is similar to the situation of guys who would want to hook up with married women.

-PDX

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
bluemanson said:
i think there is a 50/50 chance, To me it doesnt matter if she maried recently or long married, if you can offer the woman what she needs at that moment i dont how you not get a fvck from her,
I have to agree especially whith "in the moment" women are all about the moment... In a single moment of lust or hodom or what ever all their morals can be tossed out.. that is why we should judge a woman by her actions not her words..

bluemanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kingpin SkinnyPimp said:
Well, for example, today she came over and started talking. And I said jokingly "I'm getting transferred over to your department"

And she smiled and said "come on over I could use you over here"

I just smiled and said "nah I'm good over here" and she walked away.. LOL..

Plus the married woman lives close to my town.. how could I go and sarge her?
well i think you just got to get her alone, test the waters with her. see if she wants to, you just never know, Im trying with this girl at tech, she married but damn she fine. giving me all the signals but we email each other at work but when i email something like " lets leave work and go to the beach or something" then she says she just cant. i told her she chicken LOL,
but i ignore her mails and just play it cool. when i see her in class, she asks me why dont i email her, i just say i was busy and i can see this longingness in her eyes, such beautifull eyes too,