Married Sex Life

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Essentially, you almost need to have a written contract, document all encounters with women (texts, emails, nudes, vids, etc) and if she ever attempts to cry wolf, YOU RAISE ****ING HELL!

For men reading this, its the reason why you refrain from marriage, and spin plates.
When I'm on a date with a woman, I always have a voice activated recorder in my pocket. I then transfer the date (convo, dinner, talk, activity, sex) to my hard drive and back that ***** up. I even have them on the recorder telling me what they want and grab a condom, etc. I am not taking any chances. I could always pull it up and allow law enforcement or the court listen to all dates in their entirety. In my State, only one party needs to know they are recorded, so it's legal. It's just how you have to play the game these days. It sucks.. Welcome to America.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This just emphasizes more and more of what I already know. I rather go out on my ****ing shield then kicking and screaming dragged through the streets via the dogs of the state following a divorce allocated resources to a woman who brags about cucking her husband.

How men continue to line up for this ****ery is beyond me.

I simply do not date women with low sex drive. If she is fat, she has over stayed her welcome. No live in gf. I don't date women with kids. I don't commit to women who only have guy friends or are in contact with their ex.

Boundaries go a long way. The problem with marriage is that, you are as you said, over a barrel and unable to set these sorts of standards no matter how gross, toxic or disgusting a woman has become.
Brother, been there, done that, got the t-shirt (and the divorce decree - lol).

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I'm on a date with a woman, I always have a voice activated recorder in my pocket. I then transfer the date (convo, dinner, talk, activity, sex) to my hard drive and back that ***** up. I even have them on the recorder telling me what they want and grab a condom, etc. I am not taking any chances. I could always pull it up and allow law enforcement or the court listen to all dates in their entirety. In my State, only one party needs to know they are recorded, so it's legal. It's just how you have to play the game these days. It sucks.. Welcome to America.
I've never been a tactic I have gone to but, I wont knock it. I know several women in high school that went on a gang bang before crying wolf. It seems a bit much but, a common thread these days is excusing contradicting behavior. Woman cries rape or sexual assault but is actively pursuing. I've heard of waqr brides but, the excuses wear thin. Men lie. Women lie.

I don't go to this extent but, there likely is a method to your madness. I always keep nudes, texts, and in the event a woman does this in the workplace or wherever, she best pepper her anus.

I do not understand cucks like Jion Ghmeshi who had his life ruined by cratered SMV contriving women but, never follows up with any counter lawsuit following the aftermath.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother, been there, done that, got the t-shirt (and the divorce decree - lol).
One of my boys playboys it up. Good story teller. Fairly attractive dude, tall, got game, etc. IMHO he out does his SMV deviation.

Pulled a middle age woman. Found top form SMV ditzy chick. Upgrades. Shocker, middle age woman finds out that her golden vagina has been replaced. She accuses him of harassment. Fortunately, he documented, kept all texts, nudes, vids, etc. and she looked stupid.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Classic female logic.

I do not understand men attempting to return to trad. Its dead. There is no going back. Its like expecting the internet or BTC to disappear tomorrow. Women are skiing down cawk mountain full force, Eiffel Towers, gang bangs, *** dumpsters. No fallout or consequences. Some cuck will raise her bastard children, foot her bills, and daddy government will rescue her with your resources when she ****s off for cawk carousel.

Western women and marriage is like water and oil. It doesn't mix.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been a tactic I have gone to but, I wont knock it. I know several women in high school that went on a gang bang before crying wolf. It seems a bit much but, a common thread these days is excusing contradicting behavior. Woman cries rape or sexual assault but is actively pursuing. I've heard of waqr brides but, the excuses wear thin. Men lie. Women lie.

I don't go to this extent but, there likely is a method to your madness. I always keep nudes, texts, and in the event a woman does this in the workplace or wherever, she best pepper her anus.

I do not understand cucks like Jion Ghmeshi who had his life ruined by cratered SMV contriving women but, never follows up with any counter lawsuit following the aftermath.
Trust when I say a voice recorder is necessary. Better to be safe than sorry. Either a 50.00 voice recorder or a visit to court with a money grubbing lawyer. I'll cover my ass with the recorder.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my boys playboys it up. Good story teller. Fairly attractive dude, tall, got game, etc. IMHO he out does his SMV deviation.

Pulled a middle age woman. Found top form SMV ditzy chick. Upgrades. Shocker, middle age woman finds out that her golden vagina has been replaced. She accuses him of harassment. Fortunately, he documented, kept all texts, nudes, vids, etc. and she looked stupid.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Classic female logic.

I do not understand men attempting to return to trad. Its dead. There is no going back. Its like expecting the internet or BTC to disappear tomorrow. Women are skiing down cawk mountain full force, Eiffel Towers, gang bangs, *** dumpsters. No fallout or consequences. Some cuck will raise her bastard children, foot her bills, and daddy government will rescue her with your resources when she ****s off for cawk carousel.

Western women and marriage is like water and oil. It doesn't mix.
All great empires eventually end. The male leaders in the 60s - 70s allowed this to happen. As soon as Jane Fonda and her followers were going after these "freedoms", they should had been shut down. Simple as that. Our male leaders caused this. Women are just generally followers.. They are now following the feminists on the road to hell.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust when I say a voice recorder is necessary. Better to be safe than sorry. Either a 50.00 voice recorder or a visit to court with a money grubbing lawyer. I'll cover my ass with the recorder.
I hope I don't have to ever go to that length. It seems like a double edge sword. Running tight game and pulling on the regular is a difficult enough task as is spinning plates consistently never mind micromanaging covert black ops taping. I never got into posting vids or sharing infield. It always seemed tacky and lame. I think big companies like rsd and other spam cold approach only sharing with youtube the absurd stuff that looks cool. Actual game doesn't look like game. Its rather subtle. So subtle, it can almost go unnoticed lol

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All great empires eventually end. The male leaders in the 60s - 70s allowed this to happen. As soon as Jane Fonda and her followers were going after these "freedoms", they should had been shut down. Simple as that. Our male leaders caused this. Women are just generally followers.. They are now following the feminists on the road to hell.
Its a pendulum. The 60s brought feminism, liberal fight against conservatives, trad life, and now, that is what is implemented into government. It runs the school systems. It shuts down free speech. It pedals toward female victimhood.

IMHO, if not for declining fertility, biological clock, and the fact that, most women age like milk or bread; WOMEN WONT EVER CHANGE. They cannot play in the big times for long enough and rather cashing in on her SMV during her best years, its chase being a booty call, career, and then, play house when its too little too late.

My buddy is in his 40s dating young girls. Playboy is doing it right.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope I don't have to ever go to that length. It seems like a double edge sword. Running tight game and pulling on the regular is a difficult enough task as is spinning plates consistently never mind micromanaging covert black ops taping. I never got into posting vids or sharing infield. It always seemed tacky and lame. I think big companies like rsd and other spam cold approach only sharing with youtube the absurd stuff that looks cool. Actual game doesn't look like game. Its rather subtle. So subtle, it can almost go unnoticed lol
Personally, the best game, is not giving a fvck what they think. The less emotion you put into them, the better your chances of getting it in and/or forming something.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a pendulum. The 60s brought feminism, liberal fight against conservatives, trad life, and now, that is what is implemented into government. It runs the school systems. It shuts down free speech. It pedals toward female victimhood.

IMHO, if not for declining fertility, biological clock, and the fact that, most women age like milk or bread; WOMEN WONT EVER CHANGE. They cannot play in the big times for long enough and rather cashing in on her SMV during her best years, its chase being a booty call, career, and then, play house when its too little too late.

My buddy is in his 40s dating young girls. Playboy is doing it right.
Women are the one's who've changed the game. They want a career and family. I know women in their late 30's which are looking for two or three kids. I'm shocked how educated women can be so delusional not knowing that ship has sailed. A woman can, with relative safety, can have kids up to 35/36. Anything after that, you run the risk of defects and autism. Notice, all these kids with developmental disorders was a rarity prior to the late 70's. It seems common practice nowadays. Just a sad state of affairs.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, the best game, is not giving a fvck what they think. The less emotion you put into them, the better your chances of getting it in and/or forming something.
True. I honestly spam cold approach everywhere. A bish could be squatting in mid set at a gym during rush hour. ZERO ****S.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are the one's who've changed the game. They want a career and family. I know women in their late 30's which are looking for two or three kids. I'm shocked how educated women can be so delusional not knowing that ship has sailed. A woman can, with relative safety, can have kids up to 35/36. Anything after that, you run the risk of defects and autism. Notice, all these kids with developmental disorders was a rarity prior to the late 70's. It seems common practice nowadays. Just a sad state of affairs.
Don't be. I know many "educated" women who are halfway retarded. They got book smarts but, the edu system, gov edu is hell bent catered to women. All that is masculine is demonized. HR is full of this Marxist doctrine and nonsense as is the education system. They flyer out diplomas and degrees these days. The ratio is 4:1 but, the same goes for online dating, for skiing down cawk mountain, trashing SMV, and then seeking house when her best days are over.

I never understood what it was about young girls and youth as a whole that seemingly is the key. I heard a Maps of Meaning - Peterson lecture whereby, he depicts you as, "untapped potentiality." This in here lies the answer. Top form SMV *sexual market value* is 18-23 typically. If a woman is not on top form, at best, she can hope for Netflix and chill. I am charging up my troll cannon when she tries to playhouse.

There are more red pilled women these days coming up and out but, they want trad, they want the ring, and mostly fake trad thots like Rooshv is calling out. Still, the Lauren Southerns maybe fake trad thots and not living that lifestyle but, they are a million times better then 99% of the sluts these days. I think the spectrum of autism and mental health has increased all the whole male sterility has as well due to GMOs, birth control in our water systems, abundance of micro estrogens in a variety of things from water bottles to foods.

Decades of emasculating men, promo for sloot gonna sloot, single mother victimhood and cucks raising the Chads babies. Classic.

IF NOT TOP FORM, I AM NOT INTERESTED.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be. I know many "educated" women who are halfway retarded. They got book smarts but, the edu system, gov edu is hell bent catered to women. All that is masculine is demonized. HR is full of this Marxist doctrine and nonsense as is the education system. They flyer out diplomas and degrees these days. The ratio is 4:1 but, the same goes for online dating, for skiing down cawk mountain, trashing SMV, and then seeking house when her best days are over.

I never understood what it was about young girls and youth as a whole that seemingly is the key. I heard a Maps of Meaning - Peterson lecture whereby, he depicts you as, "untapped potentiality." This in here lies the answer. Top form SMV *sexual market value* is 18-23 typically. If a woman is not on top form, at best, she can hope for Netflix and chill. I am charging up my troll cannon when she tries to playhouse.

There are more red pilled women these days coming up and out but, they want trad, they want the ring, and mostly fake trad thots like Rooshv is calling out. Still, the Lauren Southerns maybe fake trad thots and not living that lifestyle but, they are a million times better then 99% of the sluts these days. I think the spectrum of autism and mental health has increased all the whole male sterility has as well due to GMOs, birth control in our water systems, abundance of micro estrogens in a variety of things from water bottles to foods.

Decades of emasculating men, promo for sloot gonna sloot, single mother victimhood and cucks raising the Chads babies. Classic.

IF NOT TOP FORM, I AM NOT INTERESTED.
It just amazes me on how their minds work. How can men and women look at a logical problem and come out with two completely different answers (it's a rhetorical statement). Women do not have control over their emotions. That's the reason why they go through so many partners.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just amazes me on how their minds work. How can men and women look at a logical problem and come out with two completely different answers (it's a rhetorical statement). Women do not have control over their emotions. That's the reason why they go through so many partners.
Women are wired differently. Its the same way they can be cheered off the cliff, high on their on supply, buying into their own ego. RR is a prime example. Tough ***** on sec, can punch out the GOAT boxer of our generation. Gets KTFO by a woman and its water works, she is a victim + needs her man's babies LOLOLOLOL

Its classic of the female nature; perpetrator one sec. Initiates more then half domestic abuse. Put in her place and clings to the victimhood.

I blame feminism and utter stupidity. Like, some women actually believe her high kill count is empowering. Magically, wants to settle down once the milks gone bad and the well has run dry. lulz be had

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is honestly not much to be done in this situation. Take it from someone who is in their second sexless marriage. Women kick back once they've got you in a relationship. I'm in shape, make good money, take good care of her, there's always a reason though, not to have sex. It wasn't much different in my first marriage. It's simply the way it is. Sex is a tool, a tool to get the man to commit. Once you've committed, you've given away the carrot you have to keep her giving out good sex in a good amount of quantity.

You become an emotional tampon and she gives not much in return. I say this as someone who would love to love the idea of love, of the disney crap, of someone out there that fits me perfectly. What I've come to realize over the years in reality? There are many someones out there who could fit me perfectly and if you're any kind of man who values sex, it doesn't matter how well she fits you, you're not going to be truly satisfied in a long term, committed relationship unless she's putting out good and regular.

Sex is a very important aspect of an adult relationship for a man and if the woman isn't putting out, shame on her but c'mon, she knows what she's doing. She isn't oblivious to this fact, she knows you want it she simply doesn't care about your needs. I almost hate to say it because I'm in good company with you, you probably appeared to be a good stable provider, that's the part she wanted. Now that she's got it, sex and you are two words that don't go together.
I'm 34 never married and zero desire now or ever previously. So no experience. But what is really super obvious to me is every friend who is either married or been in a LTR living together sex dies. If she is giving occasional boring maintenance sex and continually using you as emotional tampon I wonder what would happen if you refuse to listen to her? After all she has a need for emotional outlet you have a need for sex. She's having her needs fulfilled but not you. And it needs to be at least OK sex not just lie down like dead person sex.

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a voice recorder. And I'll definately be taking this step in the future. Its war but most people don't know it and soldiers do whatever it takes to win. Top man

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 34 never married and zero desire now or ever previously. So no experience. But what is really super obvious to me is every friend who is either married or been in a LTR living together sex dies. If she is giving occasional boring maintenance sex and continually using you as emotional tampon I wonder what would happen if you refuse to listen to her? After all she has a need for emotional outlet you have a need for sex. She's having her needs fulfilled but not you. And it needs to be at least OK sex not just lie down like dead person sex.
Did that did not end up well
At least i feel like i took the decision out of her hand and decided to leave

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is honestly not much to be done in this situation. Take it from someone who is in their second sexless marriage. Women kick back once they've got you in a relationship. I'm in shape, make good money, take good care of her, there's always a reason though, not to have sex. It wasn't much different in my first marriage. It's simply the way it is. Sex is a tool, a tool to get the man to commit. Once you've committed, you've given away the carrot you have to keep her giving out good sex in a good amount of quantity.

You become an emotional tampon and she gives not much in return. I say this as someone who would love to love the idea of love, of the disney crap, of someone out there that fits me perfectly. What I've come to realize over the years in reality? There are many someones out there who could fit me perfectly and if you're any kind of man who values sex, it doesn't matter how well she fits you, you're not going to be truly satisfied in a long term, committed relationship unless she's putting out good and regular.

Sex is a very important aspect of an adult relationship for a man and if the woman isn't putting out, shame on her but c'mon, she knows what she's doing. She isn't oblivious to this fact, she knows you want it she simply doesn't care about your needs. I almost hate to say it because I'm in good company with you, you probably appeared to be a good stable provider, that's the part she wanted. Now that she's got it, sex and you are two words that don't go together.
HS... your posts here are A+.

I don't know what's more demeaning and unfulfilling. A relationship with no sex, or with only duty sex?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hank... your posts here are A+.

I don't know what's more demeaning and unfulfilling. A relationship with no sex, or with only duty sex?
Duty is better than none. At least with duty she cares enough to make an effort. Sexless is the total lack of respect and she figures your not going anywhere.