Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married Men resources

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting married soon in a couple of months time, what married men resources are there that you guys have found valuable?

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting married soon in a couple of months time, what married men resources are there that you guys have found valuable?

Good luck though, sure it will work out fine seeing as you've been on here for over 10 years!

Not sure if anything in particular re marriage beyond classic books like Rational Male and ones mentioned on here. Rational male goes into cycles in typical womens life, so could be worth revisiting. 2nd one I think goes more into that.

Im divorced myself after 12 years or so relationship (5 of which married). I was clueless around stuff on this forum and 'red pill' type stuff. Like to think I would have been more aware of warning signals, complacency etc had I made effort to educate myself more.

As you probably know, still stick to your career;/business aspirations, keeping yourself in shape. Keep an eye on 'value' offered too by bother parties. Overall in my relationship, we both earned higher/lower amounts over time, did equal enough share of chores, bills, household admin/business etc. When it ended I wasn't too fussed, as I had kept on top of what was important to me, rather than felt it had been totally one sided and as a result was in a relative good place to move on. Didn;t feel bitter like some do when they put everything and get notthi, before it ends. Then end up paying alimony, maintenance, lose half of more assets. Defo think complacency is main destroyer of long term relationships/marriage. Key is the man keeping things interesting, leading imo as easy to get into routine and take each other for granted.

Anyway, I go on :D. Congrats and sure you'll be 'happy', make success of it :)

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Married redpill reddit

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Congratulations and good luck man.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Book “Evolution of Desire” by David Buss. Memorize the book and your probability of a successful marriage significantly increases.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Athol Kay's book "mindful attraction plan"

You can find his podcast too from the art of charm also.... good sh!t

There is also marriage builders.... but don't dig too deep into it... use what you need and ignore the rest of u go there.

Epi