Married Men get justice: one legged hor gets ripped in court

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Paul dove headfirst into her "love" and neglected to protect himself. Though I quite sure his advisors repeatedly tried to bludgeon him over the head with reality, though he refused to wake up.

Is this her fault? Fvck no. A major component of being a Mature MAN is accepting responsibilities for our actions. He completely neglected to protect himself and he got fvcked. Not as bad as he should have been, in my opinion, but he learned a hard lesson.

He and Yoko should co-author a book on how to best flush yourself down the sh!tter.

Is Heather Mills a repugnant human being? No. She's making the best out of her situation. We're all opportunists. All of us.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general I have no issue with the concept that half the assets gained during the union go to each party but in this case the money he earned is clearly a windfall from labors long past. It's just wrong, it's not like she worked waiting tables supporting them while he was perfecting his sound for the last four years.

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, Mills lacks both character and ethics. So Paul is the idiot becuse he was foolish enough to believe that she was interested in more then just his money? What a load of crap. He never married her expecting divorce. She married him knowing that he was a golden ticket. Why demand HALF OF EVERYTHING from the word go if it were otherwise?

A guy worth that much should NEVER get married. A sad reflection of the way society has developed more then an indication of a man acting like a fool. Mills is a *****. $1300 an hour for a gimp.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But she got to keep her assets 100% intact without giving half of them to Paul, is that right? And her personal assets had also been contributed to by Paul.

In fact, McCartney got rooked by her during the marriage as well:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,339130,00.html

And she was full of a load of hype afterwards:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/03/18/nmacca1318.xml

I think what guys are b!tching about is not marriage per se but the state of divorce laws and customs that generally favor the woman over the man and don't penalize for inappropriate behavior when these women stoop to no ethics in their attempts to extract disproportionate shares of the exes' money.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
AgonyUncle said:
Sorry, Mills lacks both character and ethics. So Paul is the idiot becuse he was foolish enough to believe that she was interested in more then just his money? What a load of crap. He never married her expecting divorce. She married him knowing that he was a golden ticket. Why demand HALF OF EVERYTHING from the word go if it were otherwise?
She NEVER demanded half of everything. In reality she got 6% WOO HOO.

The divorce laws aren't generally favoured to the women, they favoured towards the lower income earner. If a man marries a rich women, the same thing happens, look at Kfed, you don't hear an outcry of support here for pool ol Brit who got taken to the cleaners.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
..... you don't hear an outcry of support here for pool ol Brit who got taken to the cleaners.
Start that thread and I'll contribute to the support of people who earn the money keeping what they earn.

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
She NEVER demanded half of everything. In reality she got 6% WOO HOO.

The divorce laws aren't generally favoured to the women, they favoured towards the lower income earner. If a man marries a rich women, the same thing happens, look at Kfed, you don't hear an outcry of support here for pool ol Brit who got taken to the cleaners.
Its not the money, its the principle of it. Who gives a crap if he has more money then the Sultan of Dubai or makes more then the Queen of England? That is irrelevant. The point is that she married him and divorced him because of what he was worth. She engineered the entire thing

The judge himself even agreed. He almost called her a gold digger! The judge! Why does she get even 6%? She should have got enough to look after the kid if she has custody. Thats ****in it. If she needs money, she can go back to taking her clothes off for the tabloids.

People are suggesting his behaviour is AFC and he had it coming. Maybe so. Does not mean he deserves to be paying out or that she deserves to be paid. Like I said before, its a sad refelection on both society and the law.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Its the law, its that simple. If you don't like it, you can close your eyes and live in your dream world.

Who ever said life was fair? Grow up and start living in reality my friend. Where is whining and crying going to get you in this world? Stop feeling sorry for yourself and Paul.

If you want something in this world you have to go out and get it. Thats exactly what Heather Mills did. She never did nothing wrong, she never broke the law.

Its not going to be handed to you on a silver platter. You have to get it yourself and your not going to get it whining all the time. Be a man, learn the rules and learn how to use them to your advantage.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Its the law, its that simple.
It doesn't make it right. I don't see anyone here arguing that it's not the law, so why raise that strawman? The issue is the it's not right, it's immoral. The note about the silver platter is particularly ironic BTW, nice touch.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
The fact that guys fvck women and never hear from them again isn't right either but you don't hear guys arguing against it. The fact is, its something that will never change. Why waste your time crying about it?

Use that energy on something more positive is my point. Divorce laws will not change, no amount of lobbying will help. Accept it. Life isn't fair, it never will be.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
The fact that guys fvck women and never hear from them again .....
That's sort of an unsubstantiated statement really. Maybe the guy never wants to hear from the woman again?

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BOTTOM LINE: DON'T GET MARRIED. It offers absolutely no benefits to you...unless she is the wealthier one with higher earning potential (fat chance).

If you need to cede over half your wealth to a woman just to keep her (which doesn't really work anyways), you are not a real man to begin with.

Pimps get paid
Playas get laid
Chumps rent
AFCs pay

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overly simplistic, almost childish philosophy. Even an LTR can end up costing you support and child support applies whether you're married or not. So yeah, great if you NEVER want kids and NEVER want a long term relationship. :rolleyes:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Use that energy on something more positive is my point. Divorce laws will not change, no amount of lobbying will help. Accept it. Life isn't fair, it never will be.
Well using that philosophy is how citizen of nations fall under the rule of tyrants. Women didn't just accept how things were and keep quite did they? Resistance does have an effect against laws. At the least it slows down the progression of even more outrages ones. Other wise why don't we just give women 75% of assets in a divorce, what's the difference right? Anyway what's so wrong with calling a spade a spade, and a gold digger a gold digger?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Here's my philosophy. I have a daughter, I'm separated to her mother. I don't give her mother a dime if I don't want to. However my daughter doesn't do without. My point is, crying about the system is going to get you know where, smarten up and learn how to use the system to your advantage. If your dumb enough to gather an $800 million fortune and get married without a prenup, you deserve what you get.

People that sit and whine about it are no farther ahead by whining about it either. There is so much hate here for women and there evilness (gold digging) that guys are missing out on positive elements in their life cuz they're looking at negatives.

We all take about having a postive attitude & outlook but then when it comes to women, Mr. Hyde comes out, well I for one choose not to taint my positive attitude with a negative view of women.

Women are beautiful creatures who can bring a tonne of happiness to our lives. They can bring us children and one of the greatest highs on earth by doing nothing more than lying on their back. Sure they make mistakes, they are human, just like you and I. They aren't the devil, they aren't the enemy, any more so than everyone else is to you as well.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Here's my philosophy. I have a daughter, I'm separated to her mother. I don't give her mother a dime if I don't want to.
Pretty neat trick, where do you live that she can't pry it out of you if she wanted?

MacAvoy said:
Women .... aren't the devil, they aren't the enemy, any more so than everyone else is to you as well.
That I can finally agree with wholeheartedly. Honestly if I was in a position to stick a person I'd grown to dislike intensely for 50% of her net worth it would be tempting. I'd like to imagine I'd decline but who knows?

This fact doesn't make the system any more fair or moral.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Honestly if I was in a position to stick a person I'd grown to dislike intensely for 50% of her net worth it would be tempting. I'd like to imagine I'd decline but who knows?

This fact doesn't make the system any more fair or moral.
Your a better man than me. If I was in that position, I'd do everything to get 100% of their net worth, or I'd piss away as much of their net worth while I was with them, actually I'd syphon it off prior to leaving cuz I'm that smart.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
And as far as people getting money due to "the living standard they have become accustomed to".....funny how that only applies to monetary support. What about the husband that was accustomed to getting sex every week? You don't see her having to dish that out in the manner to which he was accustomed?
Will my ex be over to wash my laundry and clean house on a regular basis? Hahahahahaha. Right. I loved that thing where the add up the supposed value of all the 'labor' and it comes to six figures. I took one look at that and said "looks like you owe me a bunch of money" ... she backed off that track in a hurry.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
If you want something in this world you have to go out and get it. Thats exactly what Heather Mills did. She never did nothing wrong, she never broke the law.

THis is is the SOP of the bottom feeders.
The credo of the con artists = " Get what you can by any means, ethics are for losers and whimps eh ! ".

Some of YOU guys almost deserve to be ripped off by a conniving woman.

P. Mc Cartney was still grieving for the woman he lost thru illness. That was a cruel stroke of nature - nobody's fault. He was vulnerable and understandably looking to replace his loss with another great woman..

H.Mills clearly took advantage of this and exploited his emotional state.
I am appalled at some of the callousness of a few of you guys . He is not to blame for her duplicitiousness. She is responsible for HER behavior, and perhaps he was naive to trust so readily Does this make him to BLAME for HER behavior because of his ( naive) willingness to enter into a marriage with high levels of trust for someone who purported to love him ? I believed that implicit trust was an essential ingredient of the committment to marriage?

Some of you guys need to get a heart.