Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married 6 months...wife is changing...

Odisseo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Potesse stop trying to make it work, honestly there is no future in this. And this whole situation is probably hurting your career too... Get out man, no offense but I'm 27 and I am here also to learn from other people's mistakes... And your story is a perfect case study of what not to do.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im speechless!!

I havent posted in over a year, but THIS!!!! this man, deserves to be taken advantage of, cheated on, and taken from all his possessions until he reaches rock bottom.

I just cannot believe he gave her another chance and took her back home after she made him kick her mother out of the house, and did what she did... this man deserves EVERYTHING that comes his way.....

****1ng 1diot!!!!!

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pipe007 said:
Im speechless!!

I havent posted in over a year, but THIS!!!! this man, deserves to be taken advantage of, cheated on, and taken from all his possessions until he reaches rock bottom.

I just cannot believe he gave her another chance and took her back home after she made him kick her mother out of the house, and did what she did... this man deserves EVERYTHING that comes his way.....

****1ng 1diot!!!!!
He committed the all the sins of a true beta.

1. Proposing after only a year of dating.
2. Marrying a co-worker.
3. Marrying a divorced co-worker in her 30's!!!
4. Being a beta-orbiter when she was in process of her divorce
5. Being a nice guy and letting her move back into her house after they split
6. Choosing her over his own blood (mother)
7. Enabling her lousy behavior and letting her drive the relationship.

The only thing he did right was NOT knock her up.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your wife seems to have a dramatically wrong understanding of marriage. She has a moral and legal obligation to provide you with sex regardless of how loving you are. Further, she has an obligation to provide you with sex regardless of whether she is in the mood. Sex is not a negotiating tool. You should have made that clear.

Furthermore, she seems to have a misunderstanding about who is the boss in the relationship. You are the boss. You should have made that clear.

I'm not saying that telling her these things would have done any good, necessarily. But my point is that all your problems are arising solely from this woman's corrupt mind. Someone (at some point in her life) should have tried to explain these things to her.

Marriage counseling isn't the answer to a bad marriage. Regular sexual intercourse is the answer -- preferably combined with the man choosing to become mature and act like a leader, and with the woman choosing to submit. She's a married woman with no kids. She only has one true job, and that job is to have sex with you. She doesn't seem to understand.