Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marriage is a fools bargain for men

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage is no longer a institution between two people. It's a 3 way contract between two people and the state. Once government got involved in marriage it destroyed that institution.

If that contract is broken in most cases the man will be financially obligated to pay the state and pay the women.

What man in their right mind would sign that contract knowing most women of today are corrupted who no longer value marriage or family

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
I say again, you need to be gutshot. the world already has 10x too many people for all to have a decent life, and you want to make it 2x as bad.

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
twentee said:
I say again, you need to be gutshot. the world already has 10x too many people for all to have a decent life, and you want to make it 2x as bad.
I don't think your math adds up.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
sure it does. replication of self is ONE kid, same for woman. 4 kids is 2x too many. women don't stop with just one kid, but very rarely. and here's some pos whose goal in life is to have 4. What a pos.

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
goundra said:
sure it does. replication of self is ONE kid, same for woman. 4 kids is 2x too many. women don't stop with just one kid, but very rarely. and here's some pos whose goal in life is to have 4. What a pos.
Me with 4 women makes 5 people. So having only 4 children seems a bit modest if you ask me.

moneygold

Reaction score
Amen brother. Marriage has no practical purpose for a man anymore. Do you realize that the majority of women who become millionaires and billionaires do so out of divorce settlements? It's a no-win situation for men.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
If you are from a country with a failing economy, marriage serves as a way out, a gateway to more markets. Burroughs is a six figure rocket scientist, so he can afford to make it on one income. For those of us who aren't so gifted, marriage is a great way to find citizenship abroad. Also women outside of America are generally better at raising families and a bit more loyal to the cause.
I don't think so, the world is a big place and most of the major population centers are why that theory is made popular. People like to crowd into the cities for some strange reason. I'm pretty sure you could fit almost the entire population of the world just inside America's country-side... more specifically the mountains in California. There is ALOT of open space out there that is totally unused. That said, human's only grow and invent new things to deal with problems and perceived threats. We'll just have to focus our attention more on new ways of making the earth sustainable for more people. There are a TON of spare ****roaches here in China that could be mashed up and made into protien bars. There is already an experimental farm running in germany that mashes up bugs in protien vats and creates hamburgers that taste alot like McD's. We will overcome it and eventually we'll start colonizing other planets. 10 billion people seems like alot right now, imagine when we hit 1 trillion. I bet we'll be well on our way to URANUS by that point. ;)

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Laws to protect workers? That's bullshiat. Laws make NO difference. The fvucking government can draft a billion and one laws to protect workers--they're ALL meaningless. Same thing as gun control. You can make guns illegal; so what? The laws are toothless.
I disagree with this. Most of the population are law abiding citizens. If you passed a law that banned guns, 95% of the population would end up turning them over (with a little *****ing, obviously).

Most of these big corporations don't break the law. U.S. companies don't have a bunch of illegals in sweatshops. It's too easy to bust them. That sort of thing is being done by small town guys trying to earn an easy buck. Small town contractors and such. No big time firm can legally hire an illegal alien, they must show their green card.

It's not all as bad as the fear-mongers make it out to be. It borders on silliness. You really, REALLY think Phil Knight is out to fvck people over? Seriously? He's just a businessman. He can't control what goes on in other countries. It's not like they are over there bull-whipping slaves to make his shoes. Surely you don't believe that. Those folks are working on their own free will.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once government stuck their hands in all affairs, that is when things got bad. The majority of America don't even know that we should not even depend on the government as much as we do, history shows once you begin doing that, the fall of the nation will happen.