Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marriage Counsler killed by her ex convict husband.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women know better than to go dating thugs, but it was a case of 'I can save him/change him'. Also it seems she knew it was coming but couldn't seem to do anything to stop what was happening. She told friends and family and neighbors but to no avail. I have a fair idea what Roissy would say about this. Fvcking animal deserves the needle in my opinion.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hpaMtkiGsqMu9dVnNJW13ev1HqRAD9H7M8UG0

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A little tangent here, as upsetting as the case may be this stood out to me

She told the court she had debts of $488,620, including more than $200,000 in student loans, about $100,000 owed on credit cards and $5,000 owed to Mercedes-Benz on a vehicle lease. At the time of the filing, she had a monthly income of less than $2,900, mostly from $1,100 in property rent and part-time jobs.

According to the website for her counseling business, Success 1: Marriage and Family Counseling Services, Hunter earned her master's degree from Case Western Reserve University and was pursuing a doctorate degree in marriage and family counseling at the University of Akron. Hunter was a
licensed independent marriage and family therapist and chemical dependency counselor, the website says.
I'm not sure what's more messed up, her death or her life. It's the typical American story. People go to college and get all sorts of degrees in search of a better lifestyle. This chick was on track to become a pHd, but was making crap income off part time jobs and renting property.

$200,000 debt in student loans, but what did it really get her? She could probably make about as much or more waiting tables or bartending. It's sad how the system fails to reward people for staying on track. They sell us this BS about how impossible it is to be successful without the right schooling, but never mention that degrees have about as much value as toilet paper nowadays.

Zarky said:
I'm not sure how this is helpful in picking up women...
That's quite a one-dimensional way to look at a forum that deals with all types of issues, from relationships, to social dynamics, cultural differences and psychology. These are all valid topics in the field of seduction, and no they are not always pretty!

Here's a tip though. If you see something you don't like just ignore it. Your post added zero value to this thread and makes you look like a whiner. If you find these topics impossible to ignore because there are too many of them, then either start making threads with useful content, or find a forum more suited to your views to post on.

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Women are attracted to evil. It's not just change him/save him. Let's be honest.
Yet another one-dimensional view from the other side of the spectrum. Not every woman writes love letters to convicts or wants to ruin a man's life (or her own). You could really say the same about men dating all these wh*res. Are we also attracted to evil?

I find such black-and-white views of the world to be typical and unenlightening, certainly not suave. People are all different. We have the same basic needs but our tastes are impossible to fit in a comfortable little box.

ps - haha I got my first neg-rep on that last post. Thanks HariPoter13 :)

FLGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
What stood out to me is she would bring this kind of man around her 4 yr old son. I guess I really shouldn't be all that surprised.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Zarky said:
I thought the same thing when I read this thread title..."Why is someone posting this here?"

This has nothing to do with anything as far as picking up women and maintaining good social/intimate relationships with them.

The world is f'd up and there are too many stupid people out there. We get that. There's no need to go on about events like this.

This is "Anything Else" material.

Razor Sharp said:
That's quite a one-dimensional way to look at a forum that deals with all types of issues, from relationships, to social dynamics, cultural differences and psychology. These are all valid topics in the field of seduction, and no they are not always pretty!

Here's a tip though. If you see something you don't like just ignore it. Your post added zero value to this thread and makes you look like a whiner. If you find these topics impossible to ignore because there are too many of them, then either start making threads with useful content, or find a forum more suited to your views to post on.
The theme of this particular subforum is to discuss women issues that pertain specifically to mature men. I don't see how a murderer qualifies as a "mature man" or his killing of his wife provides us any lesson we can use.

Everyone seems to want to post threads with current events that show how f'd up the male-female dynamic is in "modern society". We know. Moving on...

Just my 0.02...maybe people want to read this stuff.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I'm not sure how you are helpful to this forum. Let's look at the sh1t you post about. Oh wait, its just talking crap in every thread about what anyone is posting. Where are you field reports, tips, good solid advice to anyone. They aren't there. Where are your post asking for help or talking about what you are going through, oh wait, they don't exist.

The point is that if you know the game, you can see the matrix on this one. It's a shame she let a piece of **** like that in her life, but what would a guy like that have to do to get a woman like her? What kind of game would he have to run? I bet you couldn't even figure that out with out a mystery styled A1, B2 flow chart. It's deeper than some waiting on a magic pill like you do. But I guess you can't see that far. And it's in the MM forum for a reason, this isn't about kids, this is about grown adult women still making stupid choices that they should have gotten over as younger women. Which proves that game still works regardless of age. Fvcking think deeper for two seconds, you skimmers of topics and lover of shallow thoughts.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Razor Sharp said:
I'm not sure what's more messed up, her death or her life. It's the typical American story. People go to college and get all sorts of degrees in search of a better lifestyle. This chick was on track to become a pHd, but was making crap income off part time jobs and renting property.

$200,000 debt in student loans, but what did it really get her? She could probably make about as much or more waiting tables or bartending. It's sad how the system fails to reward people for staying on track. They sell us this BS about how impossible it is to be successful without the right schooling, but never mention that degrees have about as much value as toilet paper nowadays.
Psych or psych based degrees ARE toilet paper....almost everyone goes for a psych degree because it's easy compared to other avenues of interest.Then you see the market saturated with these psychologist and then wonder why you are getting crap income.

Although I find it funny that a women that gets paid to FIX marriages couldnt fix her own ****....best example of blind leading the blind.

Reaction score
Razor Sharp

$200,000 debt in student loans, but what did it really get her?
Now wait a minute Razor, statistically speaking people WITH a college education tend to make more than those without one, based on statistics. However, common sense should prevail in the end and everyone should know that it's what you actually DO with the education and how you MANAGE your career that matters the most. Education is nothing but an additional tool to assist you in building a career, however, it's not the builder, you are.

Zarky

I'm not sure either, however, it does continue to shed light on what seems to be a popular recurring theme around the black community for sure, and that's a woman's surprisely glorification of thug culture.

"Thugs put it down in bed."
"Thugs can protect."
"I want somebody that's real, so I want a thug."
"I like danger."

I'm not sure if you can compare a woman's choice of a convict to that of a man's choice to screw a stripper or a slvt in general. The stripper isn't running around town stealing, robbing, and murdering other citizens, she's just a slvt. The stripper isn't a menance to society, she just can't keep her legs closed.

This is just one question of the social dynamic landscape that I have not gotten my finger around and that's why don't these types of individuals (thugs) scare these women more than attract them?

Now taking everything into account, if you have your sh.it together as a guy you shouldn't have an issue getting women in general, all types of women. However, when usually asked to address this reality of well to do women's choices of "thugs" (especially in the black community) you are always told to turn the other cheek because it's not "all" black women just "some."

I always wonder why no one wants to discuss this and offer some potential solutions? Is there something that we as men in general need to STEP UP ON so these women do not feel the need to engage with these other types of guys?

Warrior

I'm not sure how you are helpful to this forum (Zarky). Let's look at the sh1t you post about. Oh wait, its just talking crap in every thread about what anyone is posting. Where are you field reports, tips, good solid advice to anyone. They aren't there. Where are your post asking for help or talking about what you are going through, oh wait, they don't exist.
Warrior, I think you are a great guy but I've bumped heads with you in the past over a similar issue. Just as you are free to make whatever threads and responses you feel, so are other posters. Are you the self-appointed MODERATOR of the Mature Man Forum or something that you feel that you can regulate what is posted and what isn't?

The truth of the matter is that this forum in GENERAL has gotten away from positive self-improvement based discussions and there's nothing wrong with pointing that out. There's nothing wrong with me pointing that out, Zarky pointing that out, etc.

On the flip-side though, there's also nothing wrong with discussing issues that are still present with the opposite sex and discussing problems that we still face. However, with these types of discussions on the Mature Man Forum today there is a lack of STRUCTURE and SOLUTIONS.

For example, Warrior your purpose in making this thread was what? I believe this is it:

Warrior

...this is about grown adult women still making stupid choices that they should have gotten over as younger women.
So what we have is basically another general woman-bashing thread with NO STRUCTURE and NO SOLUTIONS.

What I mean is that we are not coming together to discuss these issues and problems that we are having with women and offering SOLUTIONS. Instead, it's just a free-for-all to post a article, news story, or experience, just to get a stream of responses talking about how BAD women are in general.

I am not stating that some of the issues are not there, but how about we come together and offer solutions instead of just negative bull.**** commentary?

This reminds me of the political landscape. I am conservative as hell and strongly believe in free markets, and I don't think alot of what's being done in the political arena is helping streamline the recovery JUST AS most Republicans do not. HOWEVER, they offer NO SOLUTIONS to these problems and instead just decide to continue to bash and bash.

Warrior, what are YOUR SOLUTIONS to the problems of some black women and even women in general, dating thugs? Do you have any? Or was the purpose of this thread just to bash them?

See I'm a self-improvement type of guy with a very high internal locus of control. I believe that we have the POWER to CHANGE what is occurring in our lives and what I am pointing out (which I'm also sure is where Zarky might be getting into as well), is that we as a Forum have SHIFTED the focus from internal based control and solutions to CHANGE our lives, and instead, have SHIFTED the focus to an external locus of control and believing that for the most part we don't have the power to change our experiences. That "women" or "life" is just as it is and there's nothing we can do about it!

We (men) BUILT this country and the concept of family. And I think we need to come out with solutions to alot of these problems that are still present to PRESERVE our families.

What have we done as MEN, to cause a huge portion of women in the general marketplace, to decide to mate with these losers (thugs)?

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:

You'll know after you pick one up.

Good luck. I hope you finally get one before your 40th.:up:

Cheers!

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Razor Sharp said:
A little tangent here, as upsetting as the case may be this stood out to me
I dunno about you, but I was more surprised how someone that had almost half a million dollars of debt would lease a Mercedes. :eek:
Who knows, maybe she had a real passion for the job. Isn't that what's supposed to make you get a PhD? Passion in the subject?

Or maybe I'm an idealist. :trouble:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
Now wait a minute Razor, statistically speaking people WITH a college education tend to make more than those without one, based on statistics. However, common sense should prevail in the end and everyone should know that it's what you actually DO with the education and how you MANAGE your career that matters the most. Education is nothing but an additional tool to assist you in building a career, however, it's not the builder, you are.

I'm not sure either, however, it does continue to shed light on what seems to be a popular recurring theme around the black community for sure, and that's a woman's surprisely glorification of thug culture.

"Thugs put it down in bed."
"Thugs can protect."
"I want somebody that's real, so I want a thug."
"I like danger."

I'm not sure if you can compare a woman's choice of a convict to that of a man's choice to screw a stripper or a slvt in general. The stripper isn't running around town stealing, robbing, and murdering other citizens, she's just a slvt. The stripper isn't a menance to society, she just can't keep her legs closed.

This is just one question of the social dynamic landscape that I have not gotten my finger around and that's why don't these types of individuals (thugs) scare these women more than attract them?

Now taking everything into account, if you have your sh.it together as a guy you shouldn't have an issue getting women in general, all types of women. However, when usually asked to address this reality of well to do women's choices of "thugs" (especially in the black community) you are always told to turn the other cheek because it's not "all" black women just "some."

I always wonder why no one wants to discuss this and offer some potential solutions? Is there something that we as men in general need to STEP UP ON so these women do not feel the need to engage with these other types of guys?

Warrior, I think you are a great guy but I've bumped heads with you in the past over a similar issue. Just as you are free to make whatever threads and responses you feel, so are other posters. Are you the self-appointed MODERATOR of the Mature Man Forum or something that you feel that you can regulate what is posted and what isn't?

The truth of the matter is that this forum in GENERAL has gotten away from positive self-improvement based discussions and there's nothing wrong with pointing that out. There's nothing wrong with me pointing that out, Zarky pointing that out, etc.

On the flip-side though, there's also nothing wrong with discussing issues that are still present with the opposite sex and discussing problems that we still face. However, with these types of discussions on the Mature Man Forum today there is a lack of STRUCTURE and SOLUTIONS.

For example, Warrior your purpose in making this thread was what? I believe this is it:

So what we have is basically another general woman-bashing thread with NO STRUCTURE and NO SOLUTIONS.

What I mean is that we are not coming together to discuss these issues and problems that we are having with women and offering SOLUTIONS. Instead, it's just a free-for-all to post a article, news story, or experience, just to get a stream of responses talking about how BAD women are in general.

I am not stating that some of the issues are not there, but how about we come together and offer solutions instead of just negative bull.**** commentary?

This reminds me of the political landscape. I am conservative as hell and strongly believe in free markets, and I don't think alot of what's being done in the political arena is helping streamline the recovery JUST AS most Republicans do not. HOWEVER, they offer NO SOLUTIONS to these problems and instead just decide to continue to bash and bash.

Warrior, what are YOUR SOLUTIONS to the problems of some black women and even women in general, dating thugs? Do you have any? Or was the purpose of this thread just to bash them?

See I'm a self-improvement type of guy with a very high internal locus of control. I believe that we have the POWER to CHANGE what is occurring in our lives and what I am pointing out (which I'm also sure is where Zarky might be getting into as well), is that we as a Forum have SHIFTED the focus from internal based control and solutions to CHANGE our lives, and instead, have SHIFTED the focus to an external locus of control and believing that for the most part we don't have the power to change our experiences. That "women" or "life" is just as it is and there's nothing we can do about it!

We (men) BUILT this country and the concept of family. And I think we need to come out with solutions to alot of these problems that are still present to PRESERVE our families.

What have we done as MEN, to cause a huge portion of women in the general marketplace, to decide to mate with these losers (thugs)?
Who am I to provide solutions? You and zarky are two sides of the same coin, except your the black face version. You see the difference between us, is that I've been there and done that dating wise. My self improvement is not about the dating game, its about the financial and personal development.

My solutions. Teach my daughter not to date thugs and shiftless motherfvckers. That's my solution. What's yours? Seriously. You want someone else to provide your lazy ass with an anwser. What is your solution. If that's what you want to discuss, discuss it dammit. I haven't seen one thread with you discussing it. Go ahead. Nobody is stopping you from discussing solutions. Do it! I welcome it! But don't get mad because nobody else is doing it. BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE. Man up! You keep trying to tell others to man up when you haven't done it yourself. You see the hypocrisy there? Of course not. This is why I'm leaving here soon. Idiots like you.

I'm not here to save stupid people from making stupid mistakes. I am here to learn from them. I've learned from my own stupid mistakes. You take it as bashing women, but dammit we are here to discuss both the good and the bad. Where are your discussions? What do you want to talk about and where are your threads that are not complaints? Make one. Right now? I dare you. YOu have nothing positive to add to the conversation.

Solutions? Who am I? Savior of black women? Are you? Let me tell you, when you put your cape on, as I have in the past, you are gonna find out, they don't want to be saved until it's too late. And then they despise the guy that saves them. In real life, Lois Lane would spit in Superman's eye and go fvck Lex Luthor until she did him wrong a few times, she hit the wall and can't find another lex and will try to crawl back to ole Sups. By then he'll have wised up and learned to play the game himself. Black men are saving them, by letting them learn the hard way. The smart ones will teach their daughters not to make their same mistakes. The dumb ones won't. I'm not saving dumb broads.

I'll ask you just like I asked him. Where are your threads about game? Where are your threads about improvement? Where is your good advice. I can talk about what ever I want to because unlike you whiners and haters, I've done all of that. You can check my post history. I've posted field reports, I've helped people. I've put out both the good and bad of my life story out here. You guys only perk up when your pet issues come up. If you are so positive, how come we only see you when you think something is negative? You ever ask yourself that? Where is one motivational post by you? Or you cheering someone on? I have plenty. If I want to discuss other things besides that, I'm free to. But you guys are one note. One fvcking note, over and over.
You are the epitome of a hater. And you can't even see it. Lets see what your last posts where... lets check it out.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search.php?searchid=1476651

You are still broken. You want the world to be a certain way, and you know it's not, but you can't seem to fully accept it, and so you lash out at those who point it out to you the most. It's posters like you who make people get tired of this place. If you don't like the thread, don't read it. It's that simple.

You seem to have problem with me personally as you know I won't cosign any of your bs posts. So all I can say to that is...

http://8.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ktokc5dyBh1qzeovdo1_500.jpg
Haters gonna hate!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Women know better than to go dating thugs, but it was a case of 'I can save him/change him'.
This a common mindset in women in the "caring professions"... I believe it is called co-dependence and obviously it is a deadly emotional disorder.

Reaction score
Warrior....settle down...

Who am I to provide solutions?
Ha, the same guy that's pinpointing the problems!

Solutions? Who am I? Savior of black women? Are you? Let me tell you, when you put your cape on, as I have in the past, you are gonna find out, they don't want to be saved until it's too late.
Then what is the point of this thread? So you just admitted that you have no solutions to these so called problems that you keep pointing out, so the point of this thread is just to b.itch, bash, and vent? To show how "dumb" women are? How low quality they are? What?

I'll ask you just like I asked him. Where are your threads about game? Where are your threads about improvement? Where is your good advice.
Do a search, even though I don't talk about "game", wtf is that lol. What is this high school? I thought the point was to be a natural man?

You are still broken. You want the world to be a certain way, and you know it's not, but you can't seem to fully accept it, and so you lash out at those who point it out to you the most.
Lol, you are the only one lashing out and are clearly pissed off.

Maybe what you guys need to do is create another section of Sosuave called, "Women B.itchers Only" so that posters know that all of the threads that go in that section cannot be responded to unless you too choose to b.itch about what a woman is doing. You guys just confuse me because when you post the thread in the "discussion sections" I think you want the topic to actually be discussed instead of just respond with an "Amen" to your women are low quality stances.

It's also funny Warrior how you talk about "be the change you want to see" when YOU are one of the MAIN voices on this forum spitting negative theories about women? Considering your advice of "be the change you want to see" why would you NOT then instead of displaying women in negative lights, why would you not instead post more positive articles on women? Just a question.

It's posters like you who make people get tired of this place. If you don't like the thread, don't read it. It's that simple.
No, you have it confused Warrior. When a discussion thread is made, it's made to RESPOND IN based on your opinion. If the OP doesn't like particular RESPONSES, then the OP needs to NOT READ the responses.

Reaction score
Danger

Message Boy did not start off much differently. He was a white-knight to the core and then finally opened up a little. He has some additional learning to do as well.
This is complete and utter bull.****. I have never been any type of "save-a-h0e" poster around here and even my response in THIS thread wasn't anywhere NEAR attempting to "save-a-h0e" in any fashion.

My response in a nutshell AGREED with the overall stance of this thread that the woman made a stupid choice and THAT there's a large portion of women that ALSO make the same choices that she did. My QUESTION in this thread was what SOLUTIONS do we come up with to deal with these women?

Warrior's response was that he HAD NO solutions NOR did he want to discuss them, so then wtf is the point of this thread if we aren't hear to discuss solutions and just to discuss the problem?

Because I WANT TO DISCUSS SOLUTIONS, I am captain "save a h0e"? Who says I want to discuss solutions to save HER? Maybe, I want to discuss solutions to save my a.ss from not getting involved with women such as this person? Or, if I have a daughter one day (like Warrior does) and she goes against my parenting of not dating such a type of guy, I would like to understand WHY they do this. Is that a crime? It's still on topic with the thread, is it not?

I even talked about in my response how I have encountered alot of women that tend to date these types of losers. How in the HELL was THAT response captain "saving a h0e" I have no idea?

The bottom line is JUST like last year when I would discuss things like this with you guys, you "everyday guys" form up in cliques like this is high school WHENEVER somebody posts something out of the ordinary for discussion. You welcome NO and I repeat, NO alternative forms of thinking nor VOICE. ANY voice that goes against the mass forms of thinking (women svck) and teaching (women can't be trusted) around here, is AUTOMATICALLY casted out as a feminist or a man-gina.

And Danger don't sit up there and talk about how I NEVER post field reports, issues I'm dealing with, or offer positive posts. That's bull.**** and you know it, plus doing a search pulls up all of MY post history.

This isn't the first time I've bumped heads with you and your buddy Warrior over there, who posted a thread the other day that said he hasn't even talked to women in a LONG A.SS TIME because he was having financial issues! I'm not downing him because of financial issues, but on the other hand, he damn sure has been running around here spouting all sorts of "advice" on how to get women when he HIMSELF is not in the damn field! Having "been there and done that" does not speak to the issues concerning WOMEN OF TODAY. Plus he's 35 so when was he "there" and when did he "do that"? Was it five years ago? Ten years ago?

Furthermore, in my last thread with Rollo, I asked about the fact that most women are LOCAL and should be dealt with on an individualized basis, NONE of you could come up with ONE F.UCKING response to that question/comment and the only F.UCKING thing Warrior could say is what he always says, "ummm, umm, Message Boy, ummm, ummm, man up! Umm, umm, be the change you want to see, umm, umm post field reports, umm umm, read Player Supreme." Get the f.uck out of here with that sh.it.

It's obvious you guys HATE when I post. Because when I post, I ask questions to the bu.ll**** theories that you guys put out there and JUST BECAUSE I question those theories, I am automatically a man-gina. You NEVER answer my questions though, you never do, instead your responses are high school-ish with clique-like ganging up on individuals instead of debate and discussion.

So once again I ask my question (which I am sure NO ONE WILL discuss), I AGREE with the fact that there's ALOT of women out there that make stupid dating choices like this career woman did, but what do we do to handle these women? Do you think they do this because men in general aren't stepping up to the plate in certain areas?

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mess B-----

At the risk of a 3 page long bashing.......

I think most people don't respond back to you and the Zarkster because.....

A) They haven't got time or want to drag through 20 paragraphs of rant

B) They have basicly given up on you as you post the same thing over and over

C) You are always right and everyone else is always wrong

Then because no one wants to continue to play your game you declare victory by shame......

I wouldn't mistake no response from this board with a triumph of ideals....

Seems to me you are in effect being NEXTed due to undesirability......

Bet this happened to you in elementary school on the playground a lot too.....

Look inward prior to lashing out....(isn't that what you and Z both supposedly preach?) (naturalized man?)...

Over and Out.

Agonizingly long and insecure rant about how stupid and sh!ty and irrelivent I am, and blind defence of previous "you all are bitter women haters" thread comments begins in ...three....two....one.........

Reaction score
Message Boy

So once again I ask my question (which I am sure NO ONE WILL discuss), I AGREE with the fact that there's ALOT of women out there that make stupid dating choices like this career woman did, but what do we do to handle these women? Do you think they do this because men in general aren't stepping up to the plate in certain areas?
Still waiting......LOL. You know I think I give you guys too much credit. I think I see you guys as MATURE MEN that are willing to discuss actual topics and I'm way off base.

You guys don't want to discuss anything. You want to continue to neglect discussion for the safe "clique" route of bashing.

Smh, a bunch of 40 year old bitter "men." What has this site turned into? And I'm still waiting for one of you to AT LEAST answer my basic question, as to just wtf is the purpose of this thread? Why was it created? To bash women?

I'm about to sit back and not respond for awhile because, I want to count the number of "bitter men" that respond back and NOT answer my question(s) on this topic, but INSTEAD, call me a man-gina.

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like a sad rejected girl sobbing next to the phone that's tragicly silent.........

Witness the power of indifference......

Over and Out.

PS Shaming us ???...Really????...Hows the hook feel ..???

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha