Market Trend Analysis - Women hate nice men

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do not like push-overs. If you would be willing to do most anything to keep her, her instinct automatically triggers "I can do better." You always have to be ready to walk away from chicks that are not treating you well, and/or will not give you what you want.

Don't worry about what she wants... if she likes you, she will want what you want. When she starts getting b!tchy and demanding, she is losing interest. The problem with most dudes is at this point they start trying harder, twisting themselves into a pretzel to TRY and make her happy... but this just makes her b1tcher, at this point it is too late... she will have already lost respect for you. Cut your losses and just start over with a new chick, hopefully wiser. If you don't put your foot down, and walk away, she will morph into a fat, angry, nagging shrew. She either wants you to be the man SHE WANTS, or she wants to drive you off.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Women want a strong and convicted man that other girls will be jealous of her having. However when they become exclusive she wants that man to become a beta b**** and run and control everything including him. When this isn't allowed there are problems and then the woman then bails and runs to other orbiters for attention.
....and if he does become a beta b|tch she cheats, blames him for it somehow, then bails on him.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....and if he does become a beta b|tch she cheats, blames him for it somehow, then bails on him.
My ex hated beta men. Seriously had no respect for them.
However, when I ran the show it was a problem. But then she wanted me to take care of everything.

What we are seeing is that the normal modern woman is personality disordered due to society and their chit parents raising entitled spoiled brats.

Men for the most part are healthy and want a quality woman that is no longer present.

So wha happens is quality men are alone and beta bich men orbit and give the attention ***** energy so they don't have to be better.

Society is FUCHed.

Everyone knows it. Old grandmas tell me daily (im a home health PT) how women today are worthless. And these gmas voted for trump. They respect a man. Not a beta.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Values.
Morals.
Standards.
Empathy.
Effort.
Boundaries.
Honor.
Loyalty.
Respect.
Appreciation.

All are nonexistent as these women have been raised spoiled, entitled princess brats.

The days of a woman wanting to be a good women, gf, wife, human being are long gone.
Exhausted, time to turn your head inside out.

Many women exist that subscribe to the above. Fewer exist in the 7+ range. It's all about value. Increase your value, and you will have the pick of the "quality" litter.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Many women exist that subscribe to the above. Fewer exist in the 7+ range. It's all about value. Increase your value, and you will have the pick of the "quality" litter.
Not to sound stupid or conceded but I don't know what more I can increase or improve.
I have a good career.
Nice home.
Good savings.
Good family.
My best friends are quality men and like brothers.
Good circle of friends.
I enjoy my job and rehabbing patients.
I'm 39, 6feet 205lbs and hit the gym 7 days a week. I still box. I'm physically very aggressive, always have been. Yet I'm kind. Ya the abs aren't there like they used to be ha but that's it.
Up until a few months ago I had a fun, happy, layed back and strong vibe. In my job i come across a lot of opportunities to have women set up with me and it's always the same. Princess syndrome. Entitled brats who are lazy as chit.

I know my negative vibe and disgruntled personality needs to improve but I hide it all day long, i put on quite the act at work and when out and about. On here i let it out.

If you can think of anything I'm all ears.
I don't take constructive criticism personally so have at it.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to sound stupid or conceded but I don't know what more I can increase or improve.
I have a good career.
Nice home.
Good savings.
Good family.
Good circle of friends.
I'm 39, 6feet 205lbs and hit the gym 7 days a week. I still box. I'm physically very aggressive, always have been. Yet I'm kind. Ya the abs aren't there like they used to be ha but that's it.
Up until a few months ago I had a fun, happy, layed back and strong vibe. In my job i come across a lot of opportunities to have women set up with me and it's always the same. Princess syndrome. Entitled brats who are lazy as chit.

I know my negative vibe and disgruntled personality needs to improve but I hide it all day long, i put on quite the act at work and when out and about. On here i let it out.

Everything you state is a perception and lends no depth in relation to what you seek.

For example:

What does good savings mean to you?
What does 6', 205, and work out mean without bf% or symmetry?
Where do you rate physically?

You obviously need an improvement in attitude and "inner game," but where else can you improve in relation to what you seek? I understand the inner component of what you seek in a woman (and this is def worth striving for as it's out there), but what do you seek on the outer, a 6, a 7, an 8?

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything you state is a perception and lends no depth in relation to what you seek.

For example:

What does good savings mean to you?
What does 6', 205, and work out mean without bf% or symmetry?
Where do you rate physically?

You obviously need an improvement in attitude and "inner game," but where else can you improve in relation to what you seek? I understand the inner component of what you seek in a woman (and this is def worth striving for as it's out there), but what do you seek on the outer, a 6, a 7, an 8?
I have a savings that if i didn't work for a few year's I'd be ok paying my mortgage and all other bills. Meaning I'm responsible and have security which most women want.
Body fat no idea, I'd say I look similar physically to Brad Pitt in Troy with less abs and I'm bigger size wise. I dont really want to rate myself. I carry a confident attitude, ive boxed my whole life and played baseball even after college in a few pro scout leagues , meaning I carry myself with good confidence not just mentally but physically.
I'm luckily handsome by no doing of my own ,thanks parents , I get told all the time by patients, it gets old because What's the difference I can't find a good woman anyways.

I'd be happy with a 7 who is kind and of good value. And a 7 is a level or 2 below me looks wise if I have to be honest.

My ex wife from 11 years ago was a 9.5 face wise, seriously like a damn model and 8 body, a bit thick but sexy. Anyways she was an overt npd borderline so i got rid of her in over a years time when that came out. Everyone said we physically made a good couple tho.

This last gf was a 7 face wise and 8 body wise when we started dating, but she was fun, liked to be active not sit around and look pretty, well then she gained 18 lbs by the end of the rela. She was 138lbs , too thick for me. Thro my entire rela with her many people and women told me she's not good enough looking for me but i thought she is cute enough and fun. Until she let out the crazy.

Yes inside im disgusted by this lack of quality woman.

I'v killed myself to put myself thro college while being poor and while raising a kid alone, to get a good job, stay in shape, save and be responsible to be able to offer someone a lot yet women these days have little to offer in return.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes inside im disgusted by this lack of quality woman.
Within this list:
Values.
Morals.
Standards.
Empathy.
Effort.
Boundaries.
Honor.
Loyalty.
Respect.
Appreciation.
I find many girls treat me in the above fashion in which you deem as "quality."

The thing about "quality," the girl in question must have motivation to be that way with you.
Even the most upmost character can crack when life creates circumstances to make it crack. Characters like Mel Gibson in "Braveheart" are Disneyland stuff. Reality is IF you don't implicitly command to be treated with the above and don't have the value to merit it, you won't get it.

Should you command it and have the value that merits it, and a woman still sidesteps, you have to pull the NEXT trigger. In your last relation, you failed to pull the trigger when prompted, so you can't exactly state that you command it yet you don't exit when prompted.

You're not at fault for not pulling the trigger. You're human, and it was part of your story, given the circumstances that directed you. You live and learn. But learn the right lesson.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Within this list:

I find many girls treat me in the above fashion in which you deem as "quality."

The thing about "quality," the girl in question must have motivation to be that way with you.
Even the most upmost character can crack when life creates circumstances to make it crack. Characters like Mel Gibson in "Braveheart" are Disneyland stuff. Reality is IF you don't implicitly command to be treated with the above and don't have the value to merit it, you won't get it.

Should you command it and have the value that merits it, and a woman still sidesteps, you have to pull the NEXT trigger. In your last relation, you failed to pull the trigger when prompted, so you can't exactly state that you command it yet you don't exit when prompted.

You're not at fault for not pulling the trigger. You're human, and it was part of your story, given the circumstances that directed you. You live and learn. But learn the right lesson.
You are absolutely correct. I should have pulled the trigger much earlier. I did not for various reasons, all of which aren't good enough.
Numerous breakups and getting back together is not pulling the trigger on disrespect, it is allowing it.

WitnessGR

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think it is danger as much as it is usefulness. To women, everything is good when you are useful to her. It is when you are no longer useful, she will discard and attempt to destroy you. Yes, this means when she finds another man, you are no longer useful to her.

Last edited:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score

A guy should not have to be a perfect Super human, Superman robot to get basic RESPECT from damn woman lol.

What exactly makes these b*tches worth all that in the first place?

A decent man making an honest living should be able to find a decent woman without being a Marvel superhero.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I dont think it is danger as much as it is usefulness. To women, everything is good when you are useful to her. It is when you are no longer useful, she will discard and attempt to destroy you. Yes, this means when she finds another man, you are no longer useful to her.
Yep. VALUE is all women care about. You have to have it or you will get treated like crap.

In a woman's mind.. men exist to be useful. Not to be pretty, nice, or agreeable. You have to be useful and add VALUE to her life. Otherwise, you are a waste of her time and a drain.

Women don't want to take care of you in any way. My friend's father recently died after several years in a wheelchair unable to really take care of himself. His wife had to take care of him and she b*tched about it constantly. When he died, she did not shed a single tear. I know this because she said it herself lol. Dude was RICH too by the way. She loved him when he was out earning MONEY. Once he become a cripple she was basically watching the clock for him to check out.

Red pill.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. VALUE is all women care about. You have to have it or you will get treated like crap.

In a woman's mind.. men exist to be useful. Not to be pretty, nice, or agreeable. You have to be useful and add VALUE to her life. Otherwise, you are a waste of her time and a drain.

Women don't want to take care of you in any way. My friend's father recently died after several years in a wheelchair unable to really take care of himself. His wife had to take care of him and she b*tched about it constantly. When he died, she did not shed a single tear. I know this because she said it herself lol. Dude was RICH too by the way. She loved him when he was out earning MONEY. Once he become a cripple she was basically watching the clock for him to check out.

Red pill.
What a horrible cvnt of a woman.

A

AJ84

What a horrible cvnt of a woman.
Sounds like someone who loved the money and not the man.
I have a good career.
Nice home.
Good savings.
Good family.
Good circle of friends.

Call me out on this if I'm off, but I get the sense that you feel that you deserve a good woman, and though you have called women entitled, you seem to be as well.
You have a lot going on for you and seem like a nice guy.

But life doesn't always reward us for being nice.

Growing up in a working poor family, I saw my parents struggle financially while our neighbours, who were on welfare, had two cars and computers and stuff we didn't have. It made me bitter because we sometimes had to go to food banks when my Dad was between jobs and this welfare family went to bingo three nights a week. I felt my family deserved what they had because my parents worked while they leeched off the system. It took me a while to deal with that feeling.

My point is that being a good person doesn't mean bad sh*t won't happen.
Being a great guy doesn't mean you deserve a great girl.
Life isn't fair and we can't change that. All we can change is how we feel about it, and move forward and not get stuck. That's what it means to be resilient.

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Call me out on this if I'm off, but I get the sense that you feel that you deserve a good woman, and though you have called women entitled, you seem to be as well.

Growing up in a working poor family, I saw my parents struggle financially while our neighbours, who were on welfare, had two cars and computers and stuff we didn't have. It made me bitter because we sometimes had to go to food banks when my Dad was between jobs and this welfare family went to bingo three nights a week. I felt my family deserved what they had because my parents worked while they leeched off the system. It took me a while to deal with that feeling.

Life isn't fair and we can't change that. All we can change is how we feel about it, and move forward and not get stuck. That's what it means to be resilient.
Why are you on this site? just curious

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I had christmases growing up without much of a Christmas. I appreciate my blessings everyday. I've killed myself to get where i am. I raised a kid while putting myself thro college and never received child support. I was poor for 6 years. Never even had cable.
Entitled as in the woman puts in no effort, gives no appreciation, gives nothing but takes and takes like an entitled spoiled brat yet expects to be treated like a queen.

That entitled. That's not me

I'm in a world of horrible women and expect to find a decent one. I'm not entitled I'm a fool.