Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Market having to do with location?

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those who have been around in a bunch of different areas, have you ever realized that it seems just so much easier to close in one location than another?

I listen to a podcast where the host will occasionally tell listeners to mack where their market is which I thought was BS till I started to look at my own results over the years.

Now, I used to think if you are a good PUA you should be able to get the same results across the board.

But then after my own personal experience and also noticing some ridiculous numbers for some lay reports (guy closes 8 girls in Manila in 2 weeks then goes on to close like 1 in 2 months in Bangkok..both the same difficulty in terms of closing I'm thinking) it seems that numbers can really be influenced just by where you are.

Therefore I am beginning to support the notion of market not only being in terms of girl types but also in your actual location. What do you think, is location a big factor? (when comparing 2 similar locations not some crap where you compare your results in Venice Beach vs. North K0rea)

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Orlando. I've lived in burbs, and downtown. In the burbs, I had to drive 1.5 miles before I saw any civilization, save for illegal mexicans mowing lawns.

Downtown I could walk out my door, stand on the sidewalk and wait for a bangable chick to walk by to spit some game at.

Rochester, NY is the same way. If you're not near one of the colleges, or where the young people live, you might as well go back to your playstation and match.com.

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
Rochester, NY is the same way. If you're not near one of the colleges, or where the young people live, you might as well go back to your playstation and match.com.
I was born in Rochester and I havent been back since 1999...Real Talk!!

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course location matters. Lots of guys are blind to reality with this "A PUA or DJ should be able to get chics anywhere BS".

Like you said, it's a market. And a the best marketing mix covers

product
price
place
promotion

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude location matters alot at least for me. I live in Miami and believe me I think its one of if not the hardest places to game chics if you are not visibly wealthy or have a high degree of social status/proof.

Forget about looks. Good looking guys/pretty boys/hard bodies are a dime a dozen here.

I would rate myself an 8.5 yet I cant say with a straight face that Im pulling even moderately hot women on a consistent basis.

When I travel abroad, its a totally different story. I seem to attract women without trying.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gaspipe said:
Dude location matters alot at least for me. I live in Miami and believe me I think its one of if not the hardest places to game chics if you are not visibly wealthy or have a high degree of social status/proof.

miami is tough dude..if you're not leaning against a Bugatti while chatting a hottie then you're getting no play...white linen shirts help as well.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gaspipe said:

Forget about looks. Good looking guys/pretty boys/hard bodies are a dime a dozen here.

I would rate myself an 8.5 yet I cant say with a straight face that Im pulling even moderately hot women on a consistent basis.

When I travel abroad, its a totally different story. I seem to attract women without trying.
x2 for Atlanta. Its pretty much the same here. Very materialistic and status driven. Tons of 30,000 a year millionaires. Flashy cars, clothes, and McMansions. In my area a BMW or Mercedes is like a Camry, everyone drives one.

Women here are spoiled for dates, attention, and money.
Guys with pretty faces and muscles are a dime a dozen. My buddy who once modeled in L.A. was in a dry spell for nearly a year. The party girls ignored him since he worked as an accountant and the normal chicks wanted nothing to do with him as he was too busy working and studying to constantly chase and court them.

I would highly recommend Atlanta if you want a serious relationship and don't mind the chasing and courting. The women here eat that sh*t up. Not a great place to casually date or spin plates though unless you're rich or a celebrity.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sstype said:
. In my area a BMW or Mercedes is like a Camry, .
sounds like Buckhead

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
sounds like Buckhead
Im wedged in between Dunwoody and East Cobb....Buckhead is a few miles southeast of where I live. The entire north Atlanta area close to the perimeter is where all the wealth resides.

Most women here don't play around. Many of them moved from NYC and other cities to settle and find a boyfriend/husband. The only guys here getting "action" either get it from their gfs/wives or from status obsessed groupies.

An average or even above average guy is going to have a difficult time living the "casanova" lifestyle here.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Location Location Location I guess.. I was hoping to swing by Miami and Atlanta some time but it looks like you need to roll with some status symbols if you wanna get a lot of play.

I would assume that a place where hot girls are a dime a dozen would be alot easier too (Taipei).

Some places have dimes, but not a lot.. and then an army of successful men trying to game them (Miami?). Seems then, that Boston and NYC would be better as the actual ratio of HB7-10 is less skewed.