Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marijuana/Cannabis

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I know a DJ is all about improving one's life through a different mindset, but do you think I should stay away from cannabis? Cannabis itself could be used as a tool to socialize with women (if they smoke), which gets them horny usually.

Yay or nay?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Weed and women don't mix.

Last edited:

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can smoke weed just don't make it a habit to smoke up every time you leave the club or you might miss out on some poon-tang.

Many times I've been forced to decide between my friends+weed, and the gamble of spending time with some broad. I usually just went for the weed. Especially when the girls started throwing up obstacles. Like for example pissing me off by poking me in the eye with a beer-coaster.

Patience really is key when it comes to dealing with women...

Even cigarettes can be detrimental if you use it as an excuse to run out on a situation. You might be forced to decide between the broad and the cigarette. That's just how things work. Even beer. Lol.

AJMS

Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on the girl, if you're lucky she'll want to do it with you. Other then that its really risky, most girls seriously frown on it and listened wayyy too much in health class.

It sucks.

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the situation and on the girl; but let me tell you that with the right one its awesome!

I am sleeping with 2 girls now, and they both smoke, which makes our encounters even better. With one, I just come over, we sip some wine, toke a J and go to the bedroom; Sex is AMAZING when you are high, but you have to keep it light; too much pot and you are tired and lazy. With the other, we toke a bit and go walking around Manhattan, getting into fun situations and finding awesome new things; a pink world can only be seen through red eyes..

AJMS

Don Juan
Reaction score
pinhas said:
It depends on the situation and on the girl; but let me tell you that with the right one its awesome!

I am sleeping with 2 girls now, and they both smoke, which makes our encounters even better. With one, I just come over, we sip some wine, toke a J and go to the bedroom; Sex is AMAZING when you are high, but you have to keep it light; too much pot and you are tired and lazy. With the other, we toke a bit and go walking around Manhattan, getting into fun situations and finding awesome new things; a pink world can only be seen through red eyes..
Spoken like a true DJ

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general I find that weed makes me over-think and over-analyze, which can be the downfall of any man who wants to keep himself in check when it comes to women or just dealing with negative emotions. However, it can be fun sometimes. I say do it very sparingly.

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My latest ex used to say it made her horny, so I'd get her stoned whenever possible. However, getting a bj when she has serious cotton-mouth wasn't usually a pleasant experience for me!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A true Mack relies on his mouth to get girls not weed.

Weed is just another unnecessary expense. Plus smoking in general isn't good for your lungs or mouth.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I'm going to get a lot of flack for this but

Weed isn't good for your BRAIN.

http://www.livescience.com/1134-marijuana-impairs-memory.html

http://science.howstuffworks.com/marijuana3.htm

Marijuana mimics this lovely molecule called anandamide

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anandamide#Physiological_functions

The only difference is marijuana has a longer half life and fvcks around with your cognition and memory. And since marijuana is in your body for at least 5 days after you smoked it it exerts the anandamide affect still since cannaboid receptors don't need a crazy amount of anandamide.

Granted marijuana perhaps can be used for other things like medical marijuana, but it is not good at all for your mind.

HGKnights

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depends on the girl. There are a few pretty good looking ones who like to toke up, while others frown upon guys who do it.

But like any wise, do it because you enjoy it, not because you feel you need it.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weed is weed. It'll never help you get a girl, but it feels cool, and it feels cool for girls too. If a girl wants to smoke with you, and you both feel like feeling cool, then why not?

My major concern is smell. If you are foolish enough to think your lady-catching skills will be improved by smoke, you'll soon realize that weed is the WORST cologne. I've scared some girls off by smell alone.

Use sparingly and think about any possible consequences before any time you smoke.

For moderate, well-considered use, I'm all in favor.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
smoking weed isn't good for your mouth? lmao that's some funny ass ****
I said smoking in general. Causes oral cancer. Gives you distinct breath.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol my wife and i are actually sharing a blunt as I type this lol. good times. good **** as well.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you enjoy it, do it. It's helluva better than drinking. Just keep it light.
AJMS:
It all depends on the girl, if you're lucky she'll want to do it with you. Other then that its really risky, most girls seriously frown on it and listened wayyy too much in health class.
Truer words have never been spoken.
ArcBound:
I know I'm going to get a lot of flack for this but… Weed isn't good for your BRAIN.
You receive heat because your position is hysteria.

Whenever you hear about the supposed “long-term” effects of marijuana, you should bear in mind that “long-term” is less than six weeks. Marijuana obviously impairs memory and cognition while someone is blitzed out of their mind, but in the morning and the days after those lingering effects are minimal, if barely noticeable, and are effectively gone by six weeks. There is no neurotoxicity. In fact, a person who has practiced a skill while stoned will actually perform exactly the same, if not a little better, on skills tests, because stoners learn to compensate. In college, stoners score slightly higher grades and earn more money in their careers than non-stoners; it’s only in high school where there is an association with delinquency.

The studies which prohibitionists cite of brain damage are always lab rats based on synthetic marijuana, studying some isolated chemical interaction, but not real marijuana with real people, which places into question the relevance of the studies even if true. The context of lab rats in drug research, usually by the National Institute on Drug Abuse, is to extrapolate the findings to children—it certainly may be true the cerebral development of children and young teenagers may become permanently impaired, in memory and cognition, but we're all adults here. There's simply no compelling evidence of lasting cognitive deficiencies in adults. For fück sake, Cheech Marin of Cheech & Chong beat Anderson Cooper at Jeopardy!

“High Times” for $800, Alex.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
If you enjoy it, do it. It's helluva better than drinking. Just keep it light.Truer words have never been spoken.You receive heat because your position is hysteria.

Whenever you hear about the supposed “long-term” effects of marijuana, you should bear in mind that “long-term” is less than six weeks. Marijuana obviously impairs memory and cognition while someone is blitzed out of their mind, but in the morning and the days after those lingering effects are minimal, if barely noticeable, and are effectively gone by six weeks. There is no neurotoxicity. In fact, a person who has practiced a skill while stoned will actually perform exactly the same, if not a little better, on skills tests, because stoners learn to compensate. In college, stoners score slightly higher grades and earn more money in their careers than non-stoners; it’s only in high school where there is an association with delinquency.

The studies which prohibitionists cite of brain damage are always lab rats based on synthetic marijuana, studying some isolated chemical interaction, but not real marijuana with real people, which places into question the relevance of the studies even if true. The context of lab rats in drug research, usually by the National Institute on Drug Abuse, is to extrapolate the findings to children—it certainly may be true the cerebral development of children and young teenagers may become permanently impaired, in memory and cognition, but we're all adults here. There's simply no compelling evidence of lasting cognitive deficiencies in adults. For fück sake, Cheech Marin of Cheech & Chong beat Anderson Cooper at Jeopardy!
what really gets me are the people who will tell you that weed is bad for you, then proceed to go to a bar on a friday night, get blitzed out of their mind and have no qualms about driving home plastered.

what actually pisses me off is, as some of you know I'm a recovered/recovering drug addict (hard drugs, not this bull**** here), and i saw many a men who have could have been saved from relapse if they would have been just told the god damn truth. dude, if it will calm you down go smoke a joint. AA takes the stance that any mind altering substance is a relapse so i have seen guys with 6, 8 months, one guy with 3 years clean, call his sponsor and his sponsor told him to basically suck it up, when if the guy could have just lit a joint and eased his mind he would have made it through he night. thousands of dollars and a blown sobriety date later...

I remember my last week actually going to AA meetings, I sat in a room with this woman, who used to be a lot lizard and sale herself to smoke crack, sit in a meeting and get basically the third degree like she was the scum of the earth because she (gasp) smoked a blunt! the woman had what... like 6 months clean off hard drugs. no drinking no crack, and these dudes in this room were talking to this woman like she had just blown her life savings on drugs and made her cry. I knew then it was time for me to get out because we didn't have the same moral standards,. because i personally don't have a problem with a woman who sold herself for 2 decades to smoke crack smoking a blunt to ease the issues she was having.

people want to pretend like it's all equal and it's not. I have smoked crack cocaine and I have smoked weed. this **** isn't even in the same stadium as a hard core drug addiction. don't get me started.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, weed is fine until you are forced to decide between a joint and a girl.

My brother went totally psychotic from it, but I'm still smokin every single day for he past 7 years, I even have a J next to me this very second. Only reason I ain't high is because I just woke up 10 minutes ago.

So you guys ought to know where this might lead. It's a problem for me. Costs me 10 Euro's a day.

TBH I do think it makes me smarter though. So I see the whole weed-smoking thing as a spiritual journey really.

I prefer to smoke by myself and read up and study stuff to smoking weed and playing video games. Weed causes me to meditate.

Plus it gets me really freakin buzzin. I've tried cocaine, and dutch weed>dutch cocaine.

The effects are simply better and stronger, for real.

So weed is a perfect drug if you wanna feel buzzin. Just don't be at a loss for words when you got a b*tch in your lap.

For example, last night, after smokin about 6 joints of Chocolate Haze, I lay in my bed, and I realised that *game* is really like a football.

The inner game is what ties the patches together. The thread that connects the patches is what keeps you sane.

The patches are the different skills you may have. They're made of leather and they get tougher as you wear them out, as opposed to breaking.

So game is like a leather football that gets tougher with time.

These are just the ramblings of a so-called stoner, so judge for yourself if you wanna be in the same type of mind-state.

ELIte1

Reaction score
LOL @ smoking weed. Vaporize that ****. Anyways weed before going out to club/bar when you're going to meet women generally hurts game. So does drinking too much alcohol when out. Ive got the weed under control now only I can stop getting too drunk when I go out, sigh.