many women are miserable

soshdog

Reaction score
ArcBound said:
Sure some women suck but jesus christ look at this thread.

You all remind me of how women get together to talk about just how horrible men are and how most men out there suck. The only thing is you guys are the male versions lol.
If you cannot see the distinction between taking pity on a group as a whole versus complaining about how horrible they are as a whole, I'm sure this posted is wasted on you personally. What you describe about women complaining about men is known to pertain specifically to how horrible men are as a judgment of character as well as how men make life horrible for women with their words and actions.

The TS is referring to how women's outlook on life makes life miserable for THEMSELVES, and he is offering a different perspective than what we are used to hearing that holds tremendous truth as well. If anything, he is empathizing with women in general, which is the complete opposite of what you are trying to compare, the judging of men that women do.

Peace out biatch.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soshdog said:
If you cannot see the distinction between taking pity on a group as a whole versus complaining about how horrible they are as a whole, I'm sure this posted is wasted on you personally. What you describe about women complaining about men is known to pertain specifically to how horrible men are as a judgment of character as well as how men make life horrible for women with their words and actions.

The TS is referring to how women's outlook on life makes life miserable for THEMSELVES, and he is offering a different perspective than what we are used to hearing that holds tremendous truth as well. If anything, he is empathizing with women in general, which is the complete opposite of what you are trying to compare, the judging of men that women do.

Peace out biatch.
Last time I checked calling women as a whole cvnts, walking vaginas and so on etc. like over half the posts in this thread are, are not indicative of pity. But nice try.

Fact of the matter is this is turning into another circle jerk of guys high-fiving and rationalizing that women have oh so horrible and meaningless lives. There are hamsters that spin, but it spins in men and women...

soshdog

Reaction score
My bad. We are having a miscommunication. I totally agree that comments such as walking vaginas and cnts is lame, and I'm almost sure that guys that make comments like this are extremely lame with women and have a lot of growing up to do. I typically automatically ignore comments like these and so they didn't even register, because the comments are worthless. But don't let these comments take away from the spirit of what the TS was trying to say.

I was solely referring to the points the TS made, not the stupid comments that douchebags make (and you are right, they sound like the male version of chicks who are complaining.) I think if you just read the TS opening post and ignore the following stupid comments, you will recognize there is a lot of truth there.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soshdog said:
My bad. We are having a miscommunication. I totally agree that comments such as walking vaginas and cnts is lame, and I'm almost sure that guys that make comments like this are extremely lame with women and have a lot of growing up to do. I typically automatically ignore comments like these and so they didn't even register, because the comments are worthless. But don't let these comments take away from the spirit of what the TS was trying to say.

I was solely referring to the points the TS made, not the stupid comments that douchebags make (and you are right, they sound like the male version of chicks who are complaining.) I think if you just read the TS opening post and ignore the following stupid comments, you will recognize there is a lot of truth there.
Alright I guess I can agree with that.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many guys here never cease to amaze me. If I didn´t believe there are great women out there I wouldn´t be here.

A lot of guys hate women, because they think they have it easy. But many many women live in constant depression, and that´s true, partly because their biggest goal is to get married and have a Disney marriage... if you don´t know this, you still have a lot to learn...

To finish the argument "but we are on an internet forum and they are enjoying life" lol. They might be watching tv at the moment (wich I don´t), sosuave takes 10-15 minutes a day, and no one should be ashamed to search and read about self-improvement. The problem with the world is that most people think they don´t need to improve, because they are sooo good. But hey they wanna change the world lol

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I"m not miserable, I practice shooting and karate, hunt, fish, have a ball, actually. I've got a fine Filipina lady, nearly 40 years younger than I. I told her from the start, it's for 5 years, then she has to find a guy her own age, have her kids, etc. I had a vasectomy many years ago. She aint happy about divorcing, but I love to train women, and this one is nearly as good a shottist and karateka as I can make her, so it will soon be time to get another one.