Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Many posters here act like they are hot shyt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lurk here a lot and only post when I have something really important to say.

A question for Jerkson and Shezz, do you guys have a life at all? It seems the only advice you give out is "APPROACH WOMEN!"

The rest of the time you guys basically mod this board. You go around and flame with posters like Duamatef and Black-Italian. You could report them to the mods and just ignore them.

Your general tone when you are posting reeks of haughtiness. You guys act like you know what you are talking about, but I cant help but see you guys as computer nerds who spend the whole day on this website and then when you happen to get a "fools mate" HB 7, you go around and act like you are the biggest pimps on the block.

I respect posters like A-Unit, MindoverMatter, StrongLikeBull, Pook, Rollo Tomassi and others that give sound advice and dont go around like little kids trying to pick e-fights with trolls.

If someone is a troll, YOU IGNORE THEM and REPORT THEM TO THE MODS.

oh and btw... The whole 10,000 approach thing Shezz is a crock and we all know that you wont do it because, simply put, you are setting yourself up for dissapointment. If you are doing this to get laid, ive got news for you, you wont.
There are guys that get laid like rockstars that dont have to even approach because women automatically gravitate towards them. And getting rejected by all 10,000 women is not going to make you any better with them

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
relax, I havent read who shezz is...but I know thats JC is legit.

these guys want women..lots of women..thats there choice.

they are making an effort...you have to remember that most people here really dont have confidence....your going to have to take most posts as whatever...unless you see multiple posts from legit posters with the same view...take it with a grain of salt.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything Else...

BrotherAP :D

Oh, oops, I'm not a mod. I guess I'll just hit 'report' then

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sstype

A question for Jerkson and Shezz, do you guys have a life at all? It seems the only advice you give out is "APPROACH WOMEN!"

The rest of the time you guys basically mod this board. You go around and flame with posters like Duamatef and Black-Italian. You could report them to the mods and just ignore them.

Your general tone when you are posting reeks of haughtiness. You guys act like you know what you are talking about, but I cant help but see you guys as computer nerds who spend the whole day on this website and then when you happen to get a "fools mate" HB 7, you go around and act like you are the biggest pimps on the block.

I respect posters like A-Unit, MindoverMatter, StrongLikeBull, Pook, Rollo Tomassi and others that give sound advice and dont go around like little kids trying to pick e-fights with trolls.

oh and btw... The whole 10,000 approach thing Shezz is a crock and we all know that you wont do it because, simply put, you are setting yourself up for dissapointment. If you are doing this to get laid, ive got news for you, you wont.
There are guys that get laid like rockstars that dont have to even approach because women automatically gravitate towards them. And getting rejected by all 10,000 women is not going to make you any better with them
So whats your deal? Youre as guilty as they are posting this crap. At least the Shezz has something to apsire to. If you were as smart as you feel you are, you would know he wont get rejected 10,000 times. Everyone isnt fortunate enough to attract women like honey attracts bees. Please step outside of your bubble of reality.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Many posters here act like they are hot shyt...

n Chicago - Summer 2006 - Myself, JC, Animal Crackers, Syncmaster and Spirit Fingers will prove to the PU world what a force we are)
Hey I might be in Chicago this summer

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Many posters here act like they are hot shyt...

Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Awesome!!! Were gonna sarge like crazy!!!

Sarge On...
I could commit myself for a trip to chicago for that...

I've never been afterall

And it sounds like that'd be a lot of fun

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl

I found this for you... it's a steal at 9.32
http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=PRODUCT&PROD_ID=402023&cid=64664&fp=F

BTW I live an hour from Chicago.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't crucify the guy, he makes a fair point.

I wouldn't have necessarily singled out JC or Shezz, but yeah there are a lot of huge egos on here who spend more time trying to build a reputation, ripping into other users than helping them. Then there are those bitter misogynist losers who try to brainwash everyone to be as bitter and angry as themselves. And yes, there are a lot of guys here who are clearly nerds pretending to be more.

I give credit to JC and Shezz and guys like them for actually going out, meeting women and sharing their experiences, even if they haven't got the answers everyone is seeking (but neither do I). I do believe everyone here should get out and gain some life experience and apply what they are reading, but at the same time I believe approaching women is not nearly sufficient practice.

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Shez, looks like someone agrees with me.

sstype. you should join my club. It's called, Shez is an online don juan only.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chrisman
Hey Shez, looks like someone agrees with me.

sstype. you should join my club. It's called, Shez is an online don juan only.
Yeah, let's show Shez how unimportant he is by making clubs dedicated to him!

What is with this shez-hating going on?

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
Don't crucify the guy, he makes a fair point.

I wouldn't have necessarily singled out JC or Shezz, but yeah there are a lot of huge egos on here who spend more time trying to build a reputation, ripping into other users than helping them. Then there are those bitter misogynist losers who try to brainwash everyone to be as bitter and angry as themselves. And yes, there are a lot of guys here who are clearly nerds pretending to be more.

I give credit to JC and Shezz and guys like them for actually going out, meeting women and sharing their experiences, even if they haven't got the answers everyone is seeking (but neither do I). I do believe everyone here should get out and gain some life experience and apply what they are reading, but at the same time I believe approaching women is not nearly sufficient practice.
I'm with you, on that one.

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP
Yeah, let's show Shez how unimportant he is by making clubs dedicated to him!

What is with this shez-hating going on?

I never said he wasn't important. He's an integral part of the online don juan family of online wannabes.

Shez hating is going on because his insecurities and hypocrisy are starting to piss people off and it's overflowing in a sea of comments. Don't worry about it, he's not a martyr. He'll be here tomorrow.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you so excited by this forum?

Why is everyone so excited by what happens in this forum?

We're supposed to be here to discuss "meeting, dating and attracting women". The_Shezzler has proposed that he approach girls (as many as 10,000) so that he can learn to do this well. If that thread is as much to get him attention and encouragement as it is anything else, then he's using this forum for what it's meant for - we should be encouraging each other. If you think he's doing something wrong, feel free to offer some constructive criticism. Just stop with all the negativity.

You guys are fighting like a pack of 12 year old girls.

There's no reason for anybody to get more excited about The_Shezzlers reputation than he does himself. The reason people notice him here is because he's very active. He started a bootcamp to help members in the best way he knows - by getting them that much needed experience. All the while, he's sharing his own experiences with us.

If there is something about him that you don't like, then don't read his threads and don't reply to his posts.

This thread, and others like it, are making this forum so much worse than even the flood of "Does she like me" posts. I'd answer 100 of those just to keep another one of these from showing up.

You should be ashamed.

BrotherAP :mad:

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
I'm all for the discussion. Good discussion that is. The Shez is here for ego strokes, attention and trying to fill a void in his life of feeling like the "popular guy". I went over this in his 10,000 thread. He's slapping the Don Juan philosophy in the face with his need to derive an ego trip from the other users on this board.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chrisman
The Shez is here for ego strokes, attention and trying to fill a void in his life of feeling like the "popular guy".
Even if this was true, which it isn't, why would it bother you? If that would help him in any way whatsoever then great! Something good would come of it.

Read BrotherAP's thread carefully! It's exactly what this forum is here for. Helping eachother out and becoming better people and smoother with women. We are here to help eachother. So even though you find someone that views things differently then you do, let it slide. Don't get caught up in it.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
I'm with you, on that one.
same here.

although...
and this thread is important, because...?

i think you need to look at things more positively. you do feel so offended or at all affected?

if anything, if it wasn't for those guys you mentioned, not many guys would be doing FRs, etc. you should be inspired. the fact that you retaliate shows you have work to do.

yes, guys get laid without doing approaches without doing anything. but not you, not i, not anyone who came to this site in hopes of getting better is one of those guys. otherwise they wouldn't be here, and those that are and claim such success are fools who are only lying to themselves.

i agree 10,000 is a big number...at this point, i've only done around 100 daytime approaches myself...say a total of 200-270 total if you count clubs/bars.

i know that has turned my life around 180! so, i seriously think guys who flame have no understanding of how crucial and beneficial cold approaches are to your game.

sstype, do you approach?

there's 3 types of people on these forums:

-guys who like to build a cyber ego
-guys who b!tch and moan like girls
-and a select few who are for real...posting FRs, giving advice etc.

yet, you take offense when people keep it real.

honestly, i'm not a big fan of trying to be a pua. i believe in "being yourself" and improving until "yourself" can attract women to the degree you desire. but i don't bash them. they have different goals, that's all. we're all in this together, to help each other.

edit: i read this in another thread...
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Well this thread is really helping you guys become better men and be more successful with women...

I swear, if you guys spent more time worrying about your own imperfections and flaws than you did slamming each other you might actually make some progress and there would be less keyboard jockeys here.
great point...i agree very much...just ignore the trolls and cyber fools...for god sakes, they want attention, don't give it to them!

SinisaD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don't post much but might as well.

First off SHUT THE FVCK UP.

Why do people always want to come on and FLAME the **** out of people who actually give sound advice... and want to go out and meet women... is there something wrong with that???? At this rate with all of your flaming there is not gona be one DJ left on this site to help DJ's in training like myself.

I just think all of you damn flamers are jelouse that JC and SHEZZ actaully go out and meet women.... and try to help the AFC'S like myself.... your just jelouse your not good as them...!!

So a word of advice... SHOW YOUR DAMN FLAMES up your @$$'e'$

my 2 cents...

-Sinisa

Status
Not open for further replies.