Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Many on here could benefit from this advice

cfdagola

Don Juan
Reaction score
read the first sentence and i sounded like a sales pitch. scrolled to the bottom.

yep their definitely selling something.

anybody that wants to sell you a product to "help" you get better at being social are preying on folks who have little social skills much like banks prey on people with poor credit giving them high intrest cards loaded with fees.

anybody who needs to buy a 200 dollar book to say hi. needs to really evaluate their choices.

these books which cost as much as a car payment sometimes i've seen books for for 600+ dollars. because they are packaged with other crap you don't need. never address the foundation problem. Insecurity. no book will give you the ability to cold approach women or lose your fear of rejection in 1000 words.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut the PUA brainwashing "give me your money and you can have any woman" bullsh`t. I read the article and it is all rubbish.

Complete hogwash. It reads like the diary of a sociopath. Go buy it if you want to be a sociopath.

If you want to know what is the "secret" to connecting with women, it is pretty simple:

1) Being attractive in her eyes.

-You have little control here. Much of how you look is genetics. But work on a style that works for you and take care of your diet/body. That can actually go a long way. So it is not hopeless if you're not a stud to begin with.

2) Being well-adjusted socially.

-Yup. Pretty simple huh? No "jedi-sociopath PUA mind-tricks". No fancy "techniques" and meaningless PUA jargon to remember. If you're a normal human being who doesn't live in a dark basement 18 hours a day and knows how to socialize with any other human beings, then you're probably fine.

Note that if you meet #1, then #2 is SO much easier. You won't have to attempt to artificially create a connection with a girl like this ridiculous PUA sales-pitch article implies over and over. That's how normal boy-meets-girl interactions work. You have attraction and that makes seduction so natural, because you are both into each other.

Do you really think that you can build rapport with a girl who's not attracted to you at first in this "iphone-gimme-an-answer-in-2-seconds-and-watch-me-text-my-friends-nonstop" generation? Please. :crackup:

cfdagola

Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Cut the PUA brainwashing "give me your money and you can have any woman" bullsh`t. I read the article and it is all rubbish.

Complete hogwash. It reads like the diary of a sociopath. Go buy it if you want to be a sociopath.

If you want to know what is the "secret" to connecting with women, it is pretty simple:

1) Being attractive in her eyes.

-You have little control here. Much of how you look is genetics. But work on a style that works for you and take care of your diet/body. That can actually go a long way. So it is not hopeless if you're not a stud to begin with.

2) Being well-adjusted socially.

-Yup. Pretty simple huh? No "jedi-sociopath PUA mind-tricks". No fancy "techniques" and meaningless PUA jargon to remember. If you're a normal human being who doesn't live in a dark basement 18 hours a day and knows how to socialize with any other human beings, then you're probably fine.

Note that if you meet #1, then #2 is SO much easier. You won't have to attempt to artificially create a connection with a girl like this ridiculous PUA sales-pitch article implies over and over. That's how normal boy-meets-girl interactions work. You have attraction and that makes seduction so natural, because you are both into each other.

Do you really think that you can build rapport with a girl who's not attracted to you at first in this "iphone-gimme-an-answer-in-2-seconds-and-watch-me-text-my-friends-nonstop" generation? Please. :crackup:
totally agree. that ENTIRE page could have been summed up in about 2 paragraphs. instead its like you're sitting in a sales seminar on a time share.

THIS CAN BE YOU! all it takes is a little investment capital and you and ALL your friends can enjoy sunny beaches and five star accommodation! its never been this easy before. if your grandma knew about what time shares could have done for her what you know now. she'd be rolling in her grave? Oh she's not dead yet? well she'll have a heart attack when she learns of our AWESOME discounts we're offering JUST FOR TODAY! BUY NOW!