Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Manspreading

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Isn't it wonderful how women can take the tax dollars of men and give it to armed goons who they can call 911 on their smart phones for, should we not submit to their wrath? Can you imagine b*thes trying to pull this sh*t in any of the previous 10,000 generations? They'd get smacked down.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the thing that NYC does is that they will turn EVERYTHING they can into a fineable, taxable means of revenue. It's getting really disgusting, now this sh!t. The manly man is gonna be seen as a beast and a sub-human soon. SoSuave will be shut down and all our nuts are goin into a grinder hahaha. Damn, son.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine if we called women breastfeeding in public places "womanleaking". The feminazis would be up in arms about such a "sexist" word but somehow it's okay for feminazis and SJWs to publicly use terms like mansplaining, manspreading, male tears etc.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 6'5" 220 and I get pissed off at all forms of tyranny. Society is supposed to have a certain percentage of people like me, who will defend everyone else's rights. In the past 3 days I've had two people (one a black woman who looked over her shoulder in fear at me in the TSA line, the other a short, bald, old manager at a hotel) who both threatened to call the police because I raised my voice. I put them both in their place, but this is the slipperly slope we're on. Personally, I can't imagine trying to tell someone who was 6'10" 500 and lean that they better do what I say or I'd call the police on them (when I was the one blatantly in the wrong). If I did, I'd deserve what came to me. Welcome to the new America.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A much bigger problem than manspreading is "fatspreading": overweight, predominately female passengers with huge butts and thighs, whose physiology makes it impossible to sit near them. The other day, I had one of these land whales drop in a seat next to me. I could feel her flubber squeezing as it pressed against my leg. It was fvcking disgusting...I had to vacate my seat.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three points:

1) Let's not stoop to the level of this nonsense by labelling all women sharing in this ridiculous notion.

2) Though this is ridiculous, it does f*cking annoy me when people take up too much room in public spaces. If there is space, I take it up. If there's not, I don't. However, if we are going to 'criminalise' one particular element of 'spreaders' in society, may be we should do so to all of them - like entire families of tourists who insist on dawdling along, side-by-side, taking up all of the pathway, or those that insist on taking three massive suitcases on the train (naming no gender in particular). Are we going to start arresting the clinically obese?

3 a.)The biggest f*cking hypocrisy is hat ANY facet of American society has the audacity to criticise anyone for taking up the personal space of others.

b.) Oh America, that bastion of policing standards.

c.) Are the lives of so many humans that empty that they have to go online and write entire blogs about such an irrelevant 'problem'. Two billion years of evolution and this is where we're at :crackup:

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
This is fvcking bullsh!t. I can sit however the hell I please wherever the hell I want. If the governement is really going to start dictating how we can and cannot sit then I'm gone.

Classic case of women trying to make men more feminine so they can take over. I hate feminists so much. The other day I was reading a Bleacher Report article about a 6'1" 300lb obese college baseball pitcher. Then I turned on my TV which had been left on ESPN and women's college softball was on. I noticed it listed their height when displaying their batting information, BUT NOT WEIGHT! Because that would make the poor little dikes playing softball self conscious! Yet we can shame an obese guy on TV and the internet with no issues. God damn the doubt standard is too much for me.

Sorry for my raging MGTOW-like rant, I promise I'm not brain washed just a little angry that these things are occurring.
So true...that's why I don't watch as much TV as I used to (asexual male characters and big chick female dribble....:crazy: sh!t turns me off) That's why it's important to see what's happening to society and how sometimes you just have to "disconnect yourself" from news, tv, social media, etc.

IT'S CRITICAL TO BE "YOUR OWN MAN" AND HAVE THE MINDSET THAT IN "MY WORLD" I CONTROL MY REALITY...

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It should indeed be illegal to take up more than one seat - which is why fat people should be arrested for Waistspreading.

Make no mistake. This is war. I will sooner die than submit to their castration. Honestly, do you think a bunch of feminized men and bull dykes who have never been laid have a chance against real men? Think any of them stockpile ammo? Bring it on.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
It should indeed be illegal to take up more than one seat - which is why fat people should be arrested for Waistspreading.

Make no mistake. This is war. I will sooner die than submit to their castration. Honestly, do you think a bunch of feminized men and bull dykes who have never been laid have a chance against real men? Think any of them stockpile ammo? Bring it on.
Let's not be silly now. These kinds of comments only stoke the fire. Understand that these stories are only circulated to divide people and groups of people.

I am gonna start a viral movement something along the lines of 'hand-bag-spreading' though.... the fashion in this country at the moment is for women to carry around two, sometimes three bags which take up far more space than my spread legs.

Don't get mad. It probs just started from some jilted dried up 'journalist' getting a tingle from some guy on the train and the f*cking hamster had a little fit. Arresting people for it is just f*cking unbelievable though.

You know what to do with a spoilt child.... ignore it.