Managing plates

chath

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a little out of control here and now I'm spinning 7 plates. How do you guys keep track of them all? One is good for a workout buddy+random dates, one seems to be only available Thursdays and Sundays, another I'm pursuing as a long term prospect(her and one other determines my availability to the others), etc.

:eek:

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To many in my opinion.

3 is ABSOLUTE max. 2 is the best.

You have to have at the VERY LEAST 4-5 days during the week to be pursuing YOUR goals.

Juggling 7 girls seems like it would be taking away from QUALITY time spent on your hobbies/goals/education/reading/working out/meditating etc., etc., and ultimately becoming a better man in other aspects of life.

If girls come in between your path of perpetual betterment and hinder the progress of your goals/aspirations by taking up too much of your time, then you have too many and are wasting precious time by slaving over vag. Spend your time creating a legacy and have a b1tch or two on the side, and you will be more happy on your death bed knowing that you did something worthwhile in your life rather than toiling over pussi.

p.s. nice covert brag thread ;)

chath

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I can say that I'm certainly not letting them get in the way of my hobbies/gym/work. The best I can describe it is they are "accessorizing" my life. I think I answered my own question in my head so maybe a mod can close/delete the thread. I need to think out loud sometimes.

I think the bottom line is a few of them were on their way to wanting to be "exclusive" and maybe were under the impression that they were the only one? So they became a bit needy and I can't simply hold all these pointless smalltalk conversations over text etc.
Before it was easy because we only talked right before/after we went out or did something. Now it's "so how was your day" or constant selfies.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score