Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man Wh0re

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it a bad thing..? Most girls I sleep with or am friends with call me a wh0re. I don't know how it is perceived to them. Personally when I think of a wh0re I think of low value and a low perception. Is it the same for women? I do sleep with and flirt with a good amount of women, but I'm just like that.. I just like to create sexual tension with attractive females whether I'm going to sleep with them or not.

The most recent lay called me one too and I was trying to get it out of her why, all she could really think of was I'm easy to sleep with. But I don't see how that's a bad thing for a guy..

My theory is when I seduce, I do more pull than push which might make the illusion of me looking easy or too eager to fvck.. Another theory is, I move and talk like a player. But I'm not cold enough to be a full out player. I'm actually a pretty warm and friendly person.

What do you fellas think?

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn dude youre the fkn man.

Thats what you wanted to hear, right?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the girl. Some girls like it, some girls dont. In my experience the easier women are turned on by a man who gets around, while the more conservative women are cautious or outright put off by it. Though itll really depend woman to woman.

Does it really matter if youre enjoying your dating life though?

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
Damn dude youre the fkn man.

Thats what you wanted to hear, right?
No need to get salty, I'm looking for general input on how to increase my value/perception towards women. If you're too stupid to gather that from my post then I'm sorry, don't take your insecurities out on me

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say smash as much as you can till you find one to settle for but then its really hard to quit if you wait until then to quit and being a playa turns off a lotta ''good'' girls.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Thoughts:

- more women means more risk for std

- more risk for getting one preggo

- more risk for false allegations of rape

Otherwise, I agree with stevo. Go hit it!! And hopefully find one worth keeping.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls will try to act like a wh0re is the same whether you're a guy or girl. However, this is simply not true for one reason: The lovable player/manwh0re figure is celebrated by BOTH sexes, while the slvt is condemned by both.

For this reason alone, it is not the same for the two sexes. That being said...there is a difference between the a$$hole player and the lovable player. You can't become known as the player who treats women like sh!t (unless you're an A-List actor or some sh!t, then it really doesnt matter). The lovable player plays it off as if it's almost not even his fault. As if all these girls are just attracted to him and just "happen" to fall on his d!ck.

Slvt is not an insult persay. The word slvt is a weapon that girls use against each other. To be honest...guys don't care as much if a girl is a slvt. (Although they will say they do until the cows come home. But if you plant a guy in front of a super hot "slvt" who is down to fvck, he will be up in there so fast it'll make your head spin.) When i guy hears that an attractive girl is a slvt, i GUARANTEE that the first thought through their heads is "hmm i've gotta get me a piece of that". Yes, it is true that you dont want to date a complete slvt long term. But they're fun as hell to sleep with.

Back to your questions. Dont be afraid of being warm and friendly. The guys who often get laid the most are the ones who are chill, laidback, cool, collected, warm, and discrete. Women have to know that you dont think sex is a big deal. Because if you don't think it's a big deal...then they wont think it's a big deal to casually sleep with you one night because they know you won't kiss and tell or make it awkward.

One word of warning though: social circles. Use common sense. You can hook up with multiple girls in the same social circle, but know that they WILL know. Obviously, don't bang a chick and then get with one of her best friends, unless you get the "okay", especially if youve been seeing said girl for more than a week or two.

You're fine. Just keep doing what you're doing, and if you're running social circle game, make sure you respect the girls and dont blow your chances for the whole group by acting like a complete d!ck to her.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They are probably projecting themselves onto you because they feel slutty for having slept with you, thus they make you out to be the slut so as to rescue their own egos. If your have not learned the lesson yet, woman never find faults within themselves and are able to justify anything they do, no matter how twisted or weird.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say it's a wash. Some girls will admire you for it, others will hold it against you.

Most girls I sleep with or am friends with call me a wh0re
The fact that you're sleeping with them shows it's not a major deterrent. Now maybe if you're wanting to get some higher quality chicks...

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never listen to what women say, simply watch what they do.

Been called a wh0re/player forever....remember...women are attracted to men who GET WOMEN...they'll tell you the OPPOSITE though!

Only draw back are women with low self-confidence may balk at making a move because they may be intimidated by your prowess.

Put them at ease, bang them anyway.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its deeply offensive to be called a term used to describe certain women.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As has been said, they're still f*cking you... they can probably smell each other on you (not as far-fetched as it sounds).

Otherwise, without knowing much about your approach to them, it's difficult to tell. May be if you are a bit overly sexual, work on being a bit smoother.

Whatever the weather, you seem to be doing OK :up:

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be careful. My friend became a dad today.
Dude fcuks around like it's no one's business, but it caught up with him in the end.

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnnyStorm said:
Just be careful. My friend became a dad today.
Dude fcuks around like it's no one's business, but it caught up with him in the end.

Was he wearing a rubber?

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't see an issue with you. Any sexual publicity is good publicity when it comes with women well except for having a STD, HIV etc.

Women who call men *****s are usually jealous that a man can be can overt about his sexuality when for women it's not socially acceptable.

Also own that moniker and use humor to defuse any power it may have over you. You'll find that women will be even more attracted to you when you really don't care what they think.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
As has been said, they're still f*cking you... they can probably smell each other on you (not as far-fetched as it sounds).

Otherwise, without knowing much about your approach to them, it's difficult to tell. May be if you are a bit overly sexual, work on being a bit smoother.

Whatever the weather, you seem to be doing OK :up:
I think this may be the issue.. I use to be not sexual at all and a nice guy.. then I realized how sexual I really am and just let the flag fly.. I asked a girlfriend the same thing I asked this forum and she told me somtimes I come on really hard and aggressive so some girls aren't comfortable with that. This maybe the issue I'm looking to work on. Seems like an easy fix.

Thanks guys, some good input. They are still sleeping with me, so I guess that's not an issue haha. Just want to maximize my results and be a full DJ :up: