Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man Wants Ex to Pay for Donated Kidney

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
She's probably wanting alimony or to split assets and he wants his donated kidney to count as a contribution. If that's the case, I agree.

http://news.aol.com/article/man-wants-ex-to-pay-for-donated-kidney/297471?icid=200100397x1215820572x1201026206

Man Wants Ex to Pay for Donated Kidney
(Jan. 7) - When they were married, a New
York doctor gave up one of his kidneys to
save his ailing wife. Now they’re getting a
divorce, and he wants it back.
Dr. Richard Batista said Wednesday he is
suing his estranged wife, Dawnell. Since he
doesn’t really expect her to return the kidney,
he is demanding $1.5 million in compensation
instead.
Batista claims his wife had an affair.
“There’s no deeper pain or betrayal from
somebody you loved and devoted your
whole life to,” he told a news conference at
his lawyer’s office in Garden City on Long
Island.
Batista, 49, who works for Nassau University
Medical Center, said he gave his kidney
to Dawnell Batista in June 2001. She filed
for divorce in July 2005.
The Batistas have three children, ages, 8, 11
and 14.
A message left for Dawnell Batista’s attorney,
Douglas Rothkopf, was not immediately
returned.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah, he donated a kidney, he might fvcking need that one day....then the wife goes and cheats on him left and right. She can't even keep her knickers up for her man who saved her life. What's the world coming to.

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
shaunuk said:
She can't even keep her knickers up for her man who saved her life. What's the world coming to.
This is the kind of sh1t that is really sobering for me.

Mr. Me said:
A Martyr is one of those people that does and does for others, so willingly, and then gets peeved when they feel overlooked or slighted by those people.
I'm glad MrMe brough up this point in the thread about giving and taking. With me, and as I can imagine for this guy who is out a kidney - the least people expect is to be treated with a little fvcking respect and decency.

I can't imagine what would be going through my mind if I was with a girl and she donated a kidney for me, and then I went around doing what this woman did. It's beyond heartless. She should be jailed or something.

I'm interested to see how it turns out in court. I'm sure the lawyers are going to have some interesting arguments.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since women are no longer accountable for anything, men can no longer afford altruism with them. This means he should have let her die. That would have saved him the money, the kidney, the heartbreak, and the disrespect. Sad, but true.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's also horrible is that many women online have been posting calling this guy all sorts of names, as if HE'S the heartless, cruel one.

>> I'm interested to see how it turns out in court. >>

I venture a guess that this will be seen as sour grapes on his part. They'll probably deem it was a gift from him to her while they were married and therefore he has no claims to it. I can already hear her attorney ask him on the stand, "So, if you somehow could've known that your wife would have an affair in the future or seek a divorce, would you have decided to NOT donate your kidney and as a consequence of that, let her die?"

Hope he has a good attorney.

>> This means he should have let her die.>>

If she prevails, that's EXACTLY the message that would be sent to ALL men.

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were the judge, she would just get the bag of crap she came into the marrige with, but I know she'll get some money somehow.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone have any updates on what the courts ruled? It's been the better part of a year, so you'd think there'd be some updated info out there.