Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man Vs. Monkey!!

Reaction score
I'm tired of all this monkey business, darwin evolution nonsense propagated on this forum, that is misleading the young impressionable minds here, and perpetuating The Matrix of lies and deceit!!! State your stance and I will let you know the errors of your irrational thinking, if it is irrational!!

I ask that no one else respond to any premises posed by the darwin religious zealots - I'll handle it alone!!

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, can you place some evidence on the table that supports and explains your model.

Reaction score
wolf116 said:
First, can you place some evidence on the table that supports and explains your model.
I have no model or religious convictions - my responses will be based on mere logic and universal truth!

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My views have been extensively researched and thought through. So until I find a superior model, I keep my believes.

Reaction score
wolf116 said:
My views have been extensively researched and thought through. So until I find a superior model, I keep my believes.
So your model is based on human genetics?

I'm not concerned with beliefs - beliefs may not be based on logic or reasoning, but rather by conviction.

How did we come into existence? We came through exixtence through our genetic human make-up as prescribed through the sperm and egg - as commingled through the sexual interaction of the human male and female.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
So your model is based on human genetics?

I'm not concerned with beliefs - beliefs may not be based on logic or reasoning, but rather by conviction.

How did we come into existence? We came through exixtence through our genetic human make-up as prescribed through the sperm and egg - as commingled through the sexual interaction of the human male and female.
My model is based purely on scientific reasoning and research.

Do you believe we were created by a god, always existed and always will, or do you not concern yourself with such futile questions?

To me it's most important when considering this discussion.

Reaction score
wolf116 said:
My model is based purely on scientific reasoning and research.

So do you believe we were created by a god, always existed and always will or do you not concern yourself with such questions?
Humans are creator beings - we create a human form that is greater than it's fluid substances. From these fluid substance we create organs that work in unison to keep us in a state of life. This liquid substance even creates a hard substance that we call bones, and an outer form we call skin, which house and support the internal organs. Not only this - but it also creates a brain which has thought and reasoning ,and emotions and intricacies that go beyond the physical look of the sperm and the egg.

What is intriguing is that, not only does the liquid sperm create bones and organs, but it creates thought as well.

The rest of my post vanished somehow - it was good too - I don't feel like thinking/retyping it again right now...

I tried to save it and by trying to save it I lost it!! Don't you hate when that happens!!!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Logic requires expansive thought.

Every "fact" in our life is a 99.9 percent theory in reality. The universe acts in very strange ways and is subject to changing since we don't completely know how it works. We have people doing research constantly but the entire universe and it's properties is a large task.

So since we don't truely understand everything, then anything can be the subject of debate and have it's rules changed. However "conviction" is not very "convincing". The explination of the life cycle doesn't really sway from the theory of evolution.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evolution happened. Face it. Want proof? Look in the fossil record. Look at homology in organisms. Look at the genomes of animals and recognize the similarities and differences that separate species, but all point to a common ancestor that went back billions of years. Pick up any bio textbook and read it.

If you don't believe in evolution, it is up to you to propose an alternative. If you think God made everything, then (a) you are a lunatic, and (b) prove it. Can't prove it? Then you convinction isn't worth sh1t. At least evolution has mountains of evidence (<---this is key! I know you creationists aren't familiar with this word) supporting it compared to creationism. And yes, intelligent design is just some pretty rhetoric for creationism.

That said, let's open the Bible. Let me go get my Bible that I got as a gift. It's currently keeping my piano level. Be right back.

Alright let's look at Genesis shall we?

"In the beginning God created the heavens......

blah blah blah

Let there be light
Let there be earth
Let there be water
Let there be man
Let's throw in some animals too
Syphilis? Why not. Let's add some of that
And here are some cows and stuff for the men to eat"

So that's part 1 of Genesis. God is pretty awesome. I mean, he said "Let there be <insert thing here>" and it just happened. AWESOME! Totally unexplained and requires you to have blind faith (aka ignorance) in it.

Part 2. Adam and Eve:

more bullsh1t making stuff out of thin air.

Part 3. fall of man

Talking snake....enough said. This is all bullsh1t.

Any adult who believes in talking snakes, something coming out of nothing, then using that same argument AGAINST evolution...is a grade A RETARD.

I rest my case in less than 2 pages of my piano wedge. Back it goes!

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Completely disprove me, or I'm right"

Evolution is so popular not because it is scientifically proven, but because most people are unwilling to consider any alternative. Admittedly, creationism is inherently unscientific (in a sense) because it relies on mechanisms, naturalistic and unnaturalistic, that are impossible to prove. But that doesn't prove evolution. This logical fallacy has been adopted almost universally in modern times. The fact that God is the only known alternative causes people to overlook every flaw in the evidence for evolution.

And moreover, there is virtually no evidence whatsoever for the abiogenesis of cells.

Potbelly said:
If you don't believe in evolution, it is up to you to propose an alternative.
No, it is not. A theory doesn't become proven merely because it is the best (or most testable) idea we can come up with.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Just off hand one big problem with evolution is it violates a very solid Law of Science: The Law of Entropy. So it would be very hard to believe complex life forms, or even a simplest living cell would create themselves randomly without an intelligent designer of some kind. Even with life all ready here and with all the knowledge and equipment we have no one is able to create conditions and mix chemicals together to create the simplest life form. Yet you're going to believe it happened out of pure randomness?

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet you're going to believe it happened out of pure randomness?
Yes. If the universe is infinite everything that can happen will happen somewhere.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the universe isn't infinite. it supposedly has 10^80 atoms, or something like that

djtdot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Evolution is bullcrap. Humans evolved from a bunch of monkeys? Wtf? Yaaaa rite! All bow down to might FSM, our Lord and savior!

Wait so we are supposed to 'prove' evolution and they don't have to 'prove' that "Mr Intelligent Designer" exists? I mean what the..? Prove to me that God exists and I will prove to you that evolution did indeed occur. And for "proof" of god don't show me any religious book. Show me something scientific. Something tangible that can be measured.

You know guys what astounds me the most? USA is supposed to be the most technologically advanced country to be ever on the planet and yet we have sh!t like ID coming out of there. I mean wtf? A country which has led the way in sciences and discoveries has THIS coming out? It totally boggles my mind!! Maybe its only a bunch of guys there that are smart and keeping the sciences and the economy going and the rest are....well the less the said the better.I have nothing against the Yanks, great country great opportunities great people but this totally astonishes me!

At this rate only FSM can save America!! Amen.

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I do believe in evolution. I have all the 'proof' I need when I look at the world around me, the way things grow and change. And really, that is all evolution means-- change. Nothing is static. Everything is constantly in motion, even the molecular structure of a rock never stands still. Given enough time, things can change so much that you might not recognize them anymore.

Now, I'm not saying that we came from monkeys, per se, at least not any that still exist... but it seems foolish to think that humans simply started appearing out of nowhere. After all, we humans have to eat, breath, sleep, sh!t, fvck and die like everything else on this planet. How are we really so different?

After I've said all that, I will state that I believe in the spiritual element as well. I see no reason why I couldn't have evolved from a 'simpler' life form and still have a soul. ;)

If you really believe in a god who is infinite and immortal and all knowing, why would it be such a big deal for him (or her, or 'it') just to sit and wait for the test results of his grand experiment called "life" even if it took a billion years (not that I believe thats what life is about, it's just an example to all of the bible thumpers out there in don juan land)?

Think about it.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole argument can simplify down to: "We don't know anything for sure"

The theory of evolution is changing all the time, things that were fairy tale ideas are facts today, and things that are facts today are going to be stupid concepts tomorrow... The earth is flat, remember!

It's prudent to not throw around the words Truth and Fact so lightly...

For the sake of argument, I believe Earth was seeded with life by aliens!!! :D

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can tell when somebody doesn't know a damn thing about evolution when they say "we didn't come from monkeys!" Yeah, no shyt sherlock.

Evolution also doesn't have anything to do with abiogenesis. Another telltale sign someone doesn't know what the f*ck they're talking about when they bring it up in an evolution discussion.

FACT: evolution is real and is observable. Anti-evolution retards don't like acknowledging that. It just isn't observable on a large scale of hundreds of thousands to millions of years, for obvious reasons.

ketostix said:
Just off hand one big problem with evolution is it violates a very solid Law of Science: The Law of Entropy. So it would be very hard to believe complex life forms, or even a simplest living cell would create themselves randomly without an intelligent designer of some kind. Even with life all ready here and with all the knowledge and equipment we have no one is able to create conditions and mix chemicals together to create the simplest life form. Yet you're going to believe it happened out of pure randomness?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Entropy#Complex_systems

Obsidian said:
Evolution is so popular not because it is scientifically proven, but because most people are unwilling to consider any alternative.
Yeah, why don't you go tell that to, you know.....scientists.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aboleo said:
I see no reason why I couldn't have evolved from a 'simpler' life form and still have a soul. ;)
You have good points in your post, but regarding this specifically, there is no soul, pharmaceuticals have proved that. There is no real You. Your family is only your family as they are born, give them the correct drugs and they will become different people within days. There really is no individuality or inner spirit, our personality is dependent on environment and neurology or biology or whatever.

I had this horrible realization this morning when I woke up a different person then I have been for the past decade. Is it because I found God? Or cleansed my spirit? Or dealt with childhood guilt? No, it's because the drugs kicked in. Everything you thought you knew is gone overnight.

Evolution is bullcrap. Humans evolved from a bunch of monkeys? Wtf? Yaaaa rite! All bow down to might FSM, our Lord and savior!

Wait so we are supposed to 'prove' evolution and they don't have to 'prove' that "Mr Intelligent Designer" exists? I mean what the..? Prove to me that God exists and I will prove to you that evolution did indeed occur. And for "proof" of god don't show me any religious book. Show me something scientific. Something tangible that can be measured.

You know guys what astounds me the most? USA is supposed to be the most technologically advanced country to be ever on the planet and yet we have sh!t like ID coming out of there. I mean wtf? A country which has led the way in sciences and discoveries has THIS coming out? It totally boggles my mind!! Maybe its only a bunch of guys there that are smart and keeping the sciences and the economy going and the rest are....well the less the said the better.I have nothing against the Yanks, great country great opportunities great people but this totally astonishes me!

At this rate only FSM can save America!! Amen.
At first I thought this was joke, like "this is what your average hillbilly American thinks hahahaha", but as I read further, I began to suspect that the poster is actually a hillbilly unintentionally mocking himself.