Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man Tricks Girlfriend Into Getting Abortion

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YqY9Dtx7Mk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Published on May 17, 2013

"The 28-year-old son of a Florida fertility doctor has been charged by federal authorities with tricking his girlfriend into taking a pill used to induce labor and cause an abortion, killing the embryo she was carrying."*

John Andrew Welden is accused of tricking his girlfriend into taking a pill used to induce labor, thereby causing an abortion and killing the embryon she was carrying. What charges does he deserve? Ana Kasparian, John Iadarola, and Cara Santa Maria discuss.

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Society is obviously not functioning properly when women are the ones who have the sole power of deciding whether they want to have an abortion. Heck, it's just as much a decision for the male as it is for the female since its his offspring aswell. The difference being the fetus is in the womans stomach.

There are reports of several basketball-players ONS with girls led to fertilization because the girls collected the thrown condoms in the trash can and impregenated themselves with it just to get on child support for 18 years and brag about who the father is. :rolleyes:

Bottom line is: women are unstable creatures and are granted too much power in society. The funny thing is, if christians in USA wants to ban abortions they pretty much ruin part of girls hypergamy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
This is all about female choice.

Row V Wade told us that the child in the womb is not yet a person.

Yet, somehow he is charged with murder of this non-viable entity. While she could choose at any point to get rid of it. Bottom line, men should have the right to walk away if they are "not ready", just as women do. And men aren't even asking to murder the baby in the process.

Let's be real here, this is completely about her ability to live her life as she wants it regardless of whether a baby gets murdered, or a man has to pony up money for 22 years.

The man has no rights, and neither does the baby. The law morphs itself to accommodate her wishes.
Good point, there's a big contradiction at work here.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man should not have to pay child support for a baby he doesnt not consent.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read things like this and I just ask myself, "When and why did men give up so much power?"

There was a time when women weren't even able to vote.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They either leave it all "on the woman" so she decides if to keep the bay or not while at the same time cannot ask anything from the father or "leave it on the couple" where both have equal power of choice and equal obligation.

As I said many times I dont give a fvck about the law if the law is openly against most western constitution in terms of equality between citizens, she divorce from me and wanna suck me dry? I throw her six feets under, Im no one slave wheter the government agrees or not, same with abortion etc....a theft is no less of a theft if done from gov and lawyers rather than an armed bandit.

You cannot accept that a guy is the only one which decides how to keep the common garden and then expect the whole neightbourhood to open his wallet according to that.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DragonBlood said:
A man should not have to pay child support for a baby he doesnt not consent.
A-Fvcking-men.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
no, it is NOT just as much a decision for the male, either. it's NOT HIS BODY that is being put at risk, distorted, fed upon for 9 months. It's not a part of HIM that has to be trained, fed, etc, for 25 years or so. men have a HORRIBLE track record when it comes to caring for their offspring. If he doesn't want to pay child support, then get a vasectomy. You are trying to have your cake and eat it too. Irrationality is arrogance, and deserves to be stamped out.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goundra said:
no, it is NOT just as much a decision for the male, either. it's NOT HIS BODY that is being put at risk, distorted, fed upon for 9 months. It's not a part of HIM that has to be trained, fed, etc, for 25 years or so. men have a HORRIBLE track record when it comes to caring for their offspring. If he doesn't want to pay child support, then get a vasectomy. You are trying to have your cake and eat it too. Irrationality is arrogance, and deserves to be stamped out.
Ahhhhhh

so you are a female long kicking passport ninja eh :cheer: :cheer:

this explains your irrationality and overall hatred of men.