Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man thongs - new fashion?!

Sveen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Clue me in please are thongs for men now the rave or something? Or do only gay gusy wear them?

Reason I am asking is because a few weeks ago I saw some kid who had those thong sides peeking out a bit from his jeans. I've never met the guy before so I don't know his story, just know he is 21 yrs old. Now this past weekend a bunch of us (~80 people) went camping and party for the weekend and he was there too. Somehow while drinking it came out again that he wears "man thongs" and he didn't deny it, he just said he likes how they feel :eek: Next morning the guys played a prank on him and got into the trunk of Jeep while he slept and found 3 pairs of his thongs and hung em around. We threw one into the tent of one very drunk girl, just to give her something to wonder about when she woke up LOL

Anyhow nothing against the guy but am I wrong to think that no straight man will ever wear thong underwear? Well unless he is dancing on stage LOL

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sveen
Clue me in please are thongs for men now the rave or something? Or do only gay gusy wear them?

Reason I am asking is because a few weeks ago I saw some kid who had those thong sides peeking out a bit from his jeans. I've never met the guy before so I don't know his story, just know he is 21 yrs old. Now this past weekend a bunch of us (~80 people) went camping and party for the weekend and he was there too. Somehow while drinking it came out again that he wears "man thongs" and he didn't deny it, he just said he likes how they feel :eek: Next morning the guys played a prank on him and got into the trunk of Jeep while he slept and found 3 pairs of his thongs and hung em around. We threw one into the tent of one very drunk girl, just to give her something to wonder about when she woke up LOL

Anyhow nothing against the guy but am I wrong to think that no straight man will ever wear thong underwear? Well unless he is dancing on stage LOL
Thongs, like spandex shorts, bikini underwear and speedos should be illegal for men to wear unless they are swimmers competing or bicyclists competing. Nut huggers are NOT attractive...and especially not worn "peek-a-boo" from the pants style.

The guy had to have been gay.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thongs, like spandex shorts, bikini underwear and speedos should be illegal for men to wear unless they are swimmers competing or bicyclists competing. Nut huggers are NOT attractive...and especially not worn "peek-a-boo" from the pants style.
:woo:

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno guys, I usually like to wear a thong when I'm wearing my assless chaps.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard that on the radio onece. The host of the show tried them on with his g/f. he said that they went around his nuts and "TRUSTED (exact word he used)" them forward. He didn't perticularly enjoyed the experience (NOR DID HIS G/F who tretend to dump him if he puts them on again)....... They are trying to introduce them......but i don't think i'll really pickup like female tongs did.

i'll stick to my brifs. I tried boxers once and I found out that there is such thing as too much freedom.:eek:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
I dunno guys, I usually like to wear a thong when I'm wearing my assless chaps.
How many times have I told you to stay OUT of my closet! Those are MY ass-less chaps. :D

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about "party boy" from "Jackass"?:D

Laterz...

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guys with thong straps stickin out the side? WTF WTF WTF

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a thong. I prefer regular brief

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would wear thongs on my feet but thats it - i'm not gay, i am very straight.