Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

man this sucks.. she's pregnant

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Condoms for sure

I finally got my HIV test back, I'm negaive 60 days after last exposure. In 30 more days, I'll be off the hook!!!!! Condoms at least reduce the risk of STDS or( more seriously) pregnancy.

Immac: I'm not trying to beat a dead horse, but you have to make sure she gets the abortion ASAP. Call around. Find the soonest possible date to get this done. I don't care if you have to go to the money store and take out a loan to get this done. That will be very, very cheap compared to a lifetime of child support. Cut this bloodsucker off before she ruins your life. Consider surgical options to prevent this worry. I'm seriously leaning towards this now. It just isn't worth the risk.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
What a bunch of scum you are. This idiot was man enough to have sex, now wants to kill an unborn child because he's not ready to have a kid?

THEN DON'T STICK YOUR DYCK IN A WOMAN AZZHOLE!!!!!!

She told you she was on the pill? SO WHAT...You had sex, now take responsibilty for your actions..quit fvcking blaming her for what you did.

Consider having the kid and putting it up for adoption. There are millions of couples who can't have kids that would provide a good life to your child.

What a dumb piece of shyt you are.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jprjrpjrjprjirjr whatever your name is.....its his own choice, stop being so closeminded. Just because he wants to have an abortion doesnt make him a dumb piece of shyt...... When he is ready to start a family he will do so. Why should he have a kid with a girl he doesnt love? Why put a child through a life of not having his real mother and father with him. Put him up for adoption....that alone seems horrible. I would have rather been aborted then going through life knowing my parents got rid of me.

To be honest i think they waited to long do start this whole abortion. The baby at this point is actually starting to look like something, its not just a bunch of cells together. Its a lil human

This is a pic of a 9 week old fetus. At this point i do think its a wrongful act. I would'nt preform the procedure. If they do go through with it, it does not make him or her less of a good person. They made a mistake, maybe he or she will be more careful in the future, I do not know.

http://catalog.nucleusinc.com/enlargeexhibit.php?ID=9163

Stop being so closeminded and see where immac is coming from.

Regards,

John

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
by now the heart is beating and brainwaves have already been formed. (20 days on the heart and 40 days for the brainwaves)

that is how far along nine weeks are.

Omni

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BackToTheMack
i belive the pill is 100% effective unless you miss it one day.
"Of women who take their pills every day, only 3 in 1,000 become pregnant per year."

See the whole WebMD article here

"Only" sounds great, except every Pill-using woman you sleep with COULD be one of the 3 out of 1000; use a rubber every single time, just in case.

ryan killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot believe this. 'Don't tell her abortion increases her chance of breast cancer.' 'It's his choice.' Blah Blah Blah.

Mate, THINK THIS THROUGH. When you are 40, then 50, then 60, if you are lucky to make it that far, you will ALWAYS BE THINKING OF THE BABY YOU killed, KILLED, KILLED. It's NOT your choice. You WILL be NOTHING when you get older, simply a depressed old man waiting to die if you kill your baby. I am 18, yes, believe it, but I can promise you this.

Man up, and accept your mistake. It's not the end of the world. it sucks, but just accept it. Damn, don't do it.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see the price guys? You think "getting some p@ssy" is all that? No one knows JACK SH!T till she says "Oh I'm pregnant, now you gotta give up most of your manly livelhood to support my ass whose gonna divorce you and assrape you for $$$"

I laugh at the fools that think they're better than me "cause they can pick up 100 chicks a year." Then I see them for what they truly are. A man who spends his days till death chasing women when he should be spending that time maxing out his lifespan to discover new things and to create new things.

Oh and for the sh!theads that are blasting the original poster for pushing abortion. You don't know what the f!ck you talking about unless you have been in that position or you have been a girl who have had a baby/abortion. So shut your god of word trap up.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Legend
Jprjrpjrjprjirjr whatever your name is.....its his own choice, stop being so closeminded. Just because he wants to have an abortion doesnt make him a dumb piece of shyt...... When he is ready to start a family he will do so. Why should he have a kid with a girl he doesnt love? Why put a child through a life of not having his real mother and father with him. Put him up for adoption....that alone seems horrible. I would have rather been aborted then going through life knowing my parents got rid of me.

To be honest i think they waited to long do start this whole abortion. The baby at this point is actually starting to look like something, its not just a bunch of cells together. Its a lil human

This is a pic of a 9 week old fetus. At this point i do think its a wrongful act. I would'nt preform the procedure. If they do go through with it, it does not make him or her less of a good person. They made a mistake, maybe he or she will be more careful in the future, I do not know.

You would rather have been aborted than go through life not knowing who your real parents are? Even if a great couple adopted you?

You sir are a fvcking nut job, and possibly were aborted.

http://catalog.nucleusinc.com/enlargeexhibit.php?ID=9163

Stop being so closeminded and see where immac is coming from.

Regards,

John

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
You would rather have been aborted than go through life not knowing who your real parents are? Even if a great couple adopted you?

You sir are a fvcking nut job, and possibly were aborted.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Adoptions isnt such a great option. THe poor child becomes warden of the state, may not get adopted and might live a crappy life. Life aint that great anyway. More ppl should be aborted, less crime and violence less pollution.

I think that in some cases, abortion is the most moral and ethical choice. I feel guilty for even writing this, I wonder how you and the biitch will feel in a few years. Good luck.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's forgot being high and mighty

This is simple economics. Leave the holier than thou bit out of it. God isn't going to finance this guy's trip to South Beach to look for broads.

I just got back from a college party. I wouldn't have even had gas money to go tonight if I had to pay child support.

Money for Poon over Payments to welfare prostitutes. That's the choice I'd recommend.

Women can take care of themselves. It isn't his or anyone elses job to make sure they never have to work or provide for themselves. I say each man for himself, and he who gets the most 10s wins.

ryan killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. He is 25.... he is not 18, not 16. He probably has a F/T / half-decent paying job. What is so hard to understand here? He chose to have sex, UNPROTECTED, because it 'feels good.' Everyone knows what happens when you have sex, you take the chance.

Man, this is not a short-term decision, in the fact that once he axes the innocent child, he will forget about it. Everytime he sees another youg child, he will think of his dead child, bloodied, massacred, in a bucket.

Too many errors here: sleeping with a 'less than reliable' woman, NOT USING PROTECTION???

And now it's the woman's fault.

ryan killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is simple economics
NO, this is NOT simple economics. Wow, this is NOT simple economics. What a thing to say. What if you were killed in your mother's womb, and thrown in a useless heap in a bucket? Simple economics my friends!~!

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Do you think you could be any more emotional?

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jrprjeprrjr jr aka the idiot with a code name, you are such a liberal its funny. People like you are the ones holding up stem cell research. People like you are why gays are getting married. You make me sick. Go enjoy your throat yogurt chump

StrangeButTrue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, HE's the liberal because he's AGAINST abortion?

You're 25, you made the choice, you made the mistake.

Live up to it. Who knows who that baby might have become? It has a right to live, just like everyone else. It's heart is beating right now.

It's nobody's fault but your own. And who's getting punished for it?

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
come on man...ur 26 and u cant handle a kid?

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Government

The problem with having kids is our government uses that as an excuse to force men to subsidize the welfare system. Child support payments are out of control in this country (and many others). Most of the money is diverted to guys like me who show up around tax season to help her spend some other guy's money :) That's the good news.

Women have came to think they shouldn't have to work and should have a free ride just because they have kids. This needs to stop. If a woman cannot care for her children by herself, then I say remove the child from the home and put it in the poor house. We need to go back to the days of individual responsibility and stop treating guys like walking wallets. We do not exist solely to hand women everything on a silver platter, rather it should be the woman who serves the man.

I don't want to get all teary eyed and long winded here, but I believe women have adequete birth control options -- much more so than men. IF they do not want to have children by to raise alone, they either need to talk to the man in advance or use birth control. Men, for their own protection, should also insist on condoms or surgery to prevent unwanted child support payments.

The issue isn't over the kids but over money.