Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man Shocked by 50-Year Sentence for Raping His Wife

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
I have to respectfully disagree. Sex should be an expected part of marriage. A man being sodomized is NOT an expected part of marriage, at least not in my area. Well, at least not until the divorce, which is essentially socially approved chainsaw sodomy.

Was he wrong? Probably (I wasn't there) he was, but it's not rape. Assault would seem a more appropriate legal charge.
yes sex is a part of marriage, but rape is not.

if your woman isn't giving you sex you divorce her, you dont rape her.

rape is a pretty horrible thing. its easy to talk about it in the abstract, but men who forcibly penetrate a woman against her will are s*ck f*cks.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
Rape is rape but I still think 50 years is a little excessive regardless if it's your wife or not.
50 years seems excessive, but this guys had multiple assault charges in the past. i bet the judge just got sick and tired of him committing crimes, doing a stint in the pen, then getting out and committing more crimes. so decided to throw the book at him.

personally i think the guys an idiot and could care less what happens to him. its not like hes a good human being, he's a scum bag. toss him in the klink for a 100 years for all i care. :)

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think many women think that saying "I do" means that they are hereforeto granting sexual consent absolutely any time her new husband demands it.

I'll disagree, assualt is unlawful touching/contact of another person.
Assault is often defined to include the threat of harm. Sometimes it doesn't even include the "touching" part, in which case battery will usually cover that part. It really comes down to local jurisdiction's definition and how the crimes are broken down into categories. In any event, the legal definitions vary widely.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
rape is a pretty horrible thing. its easy to talk about it in the abstract, but men who forcibly penetrate a woman against her will are s*ck f*cks.
Certainly in the case of a marital partner, Bobby Knight's advise could possibly apply. Bob said, "I think that if rape is inevitable, relax and enjoy it". Sounds like a "cup is half full", type of guy. :D In any event, its not like this is a case of some unknown stranger here. There is no stronger seal of approval than a marital bond.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Yeah, it's rape in the same way that a wife raiding her husbands wallet is theft. Try to get THAT one prosecuted.
Nice analogy!

What if i took my son on a trip without her consent. Would that be kidnapping? ;)

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Nice analogy!

What if i took my son on a trip without her consent. Would that be kidnapping? ;)

Sure! And when she borrows your car, it's grand theft, auto. When she cleans out your closet and takes the contents to Goodwill it's burglary. Wow, I'm seeing things in a whole new light thanks to our "justice" system.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets play the devil's advocate here:

How long does it count to be convicted of raping a woman once she agrees to have sex with you?? Suppose that you are in bed with a woman having sex with her and you are thrusting your pen1s inside of her and you are about to cvm when all of the sudden she says "NO i don't want this anymore, get off me" - how many thrusts after that are you considered guilty??? Lets say - If you say "just a little bit more" and thrust 3 more times so you can cvm, is that considered rape in the eye of the law??

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Sure! And when she borrows your car, it's grand theft, auto. When she cleans out your closet and takes the contents to Goodwill it's burglary. Wow, I'm seeing things in a whole new light thanks to our "justice" system.
:crackup: Alright..alright. Point taken.

Our justice system is by no means perfect, however, anyone who rapes their wife deserves what the justice system brings IMO. Bring down the hammer on those f*ckers.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't side with the guy at all but I'd like to know his police record though if they're going to cite it. The woman did sound quite scripted and devoid of emotion. The one thing I do agree is 50 years is ridiculous, that's more than murder. "The judge hit him with..." I heard no mention of the jury for this felony crime.

And Lisa Rodwin seems a little biased for some reason... but to make a better judgement I do think we would need more information on both of them.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Certainly in the case of a marital partner, Bobby Knight's advise could possibly apply. Bob said, "I think that if rape is inevitable, relax and enjoy it". Sounds like a "cup is half full", type of guy. :D In any event, its not like this is a case of some unknown stranger here. There is no stronger seal of approval than a marital bond.
It's these kinds of stupid attitudes that will set back any kind of Men's Rights movement, because such a movement will never be taken seriously by anyone who even has the vaguest notions of right and wrong.

A man raping his wife isn't a scenerio where he pesters her for sex, marital rape looks more like this:

FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — The 49-year-old woman was awakened around midnight by an assailant who choked her, dragged her by the hair and raped her so many times before the sun came up that she lost count, police say. When she asked if she would live, her attacker allegedly told her: "We'll see." ... the man accused in the attack was the woman's husband, meaning the crime alleged is considered spousal rape.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-02-07-spousalrape-arizona_x.htm

Hmm... now that I look at it again... the beating, choking and threat of death... NAH! That doesn't look anything like rape!

OH heck that sounds like a GREAT time! If I ever get married I'll be sure to do that to my wife on our honeymoon... ya know, just to set the tone of the relationship.

:up:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Lets play the devil's advocate here:

How long does it count to be convicted of raping a woman once she agrees to have sex with you?? Suppose that you are in bed with a woman having sex with her and you are thrusting your pen1s inside of her and you are about to cvm when all of the sudden she says "NO i don't want this anymore, get off me" - how many thrusts after that are you considered guilty??? Lets say - If you say "just a little bit more" and thrust 3 more times so you can cvm, is that considered rape in the eye of the law??
now that would be a grey area. although theoretically once a chic says stop, if you keep going you are now in the rape zone. that being said, it would be next to impossible to prove in a court of law, which is why such scenarios never go to court.

the court would only consider it rape if the guy basically said 'ya she told me to stop but i kept going anyway.' provided he said 'she never said no. prove it.' she wouldn't be able to.

when the vagina is fully lubricated (as it would be during concentual sex) there would be no damage. but when the vagina is not lubricated, as is the case with rape, there is damage done.

personally i just dont understand why any guy would want to force himself on a woman. it just totally doesn't register with me.

even if i was banging a chic and was one stroke away and she said stop i would. then i would tell her to get the f*ck out of my house.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Our justice system is by no means perfect, however, anyone who rapes their wife deserves what the justice system brings IMO. Bring down the hammer on those f*ckers.
But that's the whole point we're making Mr. Positive. Can you rape your wife, or can you just assault your wife? I'd say, in practice, the latter only. Even if you could, I wouldn't enforce a rape charge, i could only go for an assault charge. If you marry someone capable of that, then I think there's some responsibility that goes with a poor judge of character.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luthor Rex said:
Hmm... now that I look at it again... the beating, choking and threat of death... NAH! That doesn't look anything like rape!
Forgive me... but that sounds to me like beating, choaking, and threat of death, all punishable by any state law.

We need to clarify once again here; no one's saying this isn't a crime. What is being debated is what exactly IS the crime. I do not dispute you just described assault, death threats, and being held against one's will. There IS nothing about marriage that gives or even implies any of those as entitlements.

luthor rex said:
It's these kinds of stupid attitudes that will set back any kind of Men's Rights movement, because such a movement will never be taken seriously by anyone who even has the vaguest notions of right and wrong.
I find it ironic you say that. I think overtly supporting these kinds of charges against men and endorsing them to be labeled as rape is what's contributing to our ever-increasing loss of rights as men.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
But that's the whole point we're making Mr. Positive. Can you rape your wife, or can you just assault your wife? I'd say, in practice, the latter only. Even if you could, I wouldn't enforce a rape charge, i could only go for an assault charge. If you marry someone capable of that, then I think there's some responsibility that goes with a poor judge of character.
Assaulting your wife is a very vague, it can range from beating her senseless to grabbing her on the arm a "little too tight". That's why assault charges can very drastically depending upon the situation.

Rape is extremely clearcut. If you do not have permission, you can not have sex with someone.

My whole point is that it doesn't matter if it's your wife or not, legally and ethically, rape is rape..not assualt, not battery, not criminal threats.

Everyone has a right to have control over our bodies. Women have that right, even married women. Just because a woman gets married, she doesn't give up her right to make her own choices, with her body.

If they choose not to have sex, they are a bad wife yes, but do not deserve to have that control taken from them, legally AND ethically.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
.... Withholding sex is grounds for divorce ....

I'll have to call bull**** on that one. Show me the ORS (Oregon Statute) that says this?

Even if it were grounds for a divorce, the guy is still gonna get assraped for alimony and support.