Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man Shocked by 50-Year Sentence for Raping His Wife

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they should just call it assalt. "Raping your wife" seems too "oxymoronish" to me.

That surprise look of his was priceless though :p

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rape is rape, whether its your wife or not.

come on guys, use common sense.

if your wife were to forcibly sodomize you against your will with a strap on are you saying that becuase your married thats not assault?

ill tell ya this much, i'm all for supporting men at every turn, but this guy isn't man, he's a dumb f*ck who deserves what he gets.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
come on guys, use common sense.
Slow down there, chief. So far, I don't see anyone overtly disagreeing with you. With respect to me, I'd just prefer to use the term "assalt" in the case of a marriage over "rape". This is because I assume that a marital partner, by definition, does not object to having sex with whom they're married to.

BTW, your analogy with sodomy with a man, in a reverse case scenario, is not a very good one, IMO. For one, the anus isn't designed to be entered. Second, its illegal in many states anyway, including in my state. In AR, its a second degree misdeameanor (sp?). This law is applicable to the married as well.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Slow down there, chief. So far, I don't see anyone overtly disagreeing with you. With respect to me, I'd just prefer to use the term "assalt" in the case of a marriage over "rape". This is because I assume that a marital partner, by definition, does not object to having sex with whom they're married to.
was mostly replying to chrizz.
sorry should have been more specific.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
was mostly replying to chrizz.
sorry should have been more specific.
I thought he was just joking, with the cheerleader and all. :)

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Refusing sex should be grounds for annulment. Little wh0re got in his wallet and stopped putting out.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Refusing sex should be grounds for annulment. Little wh0re got in his wallet and stopped putting out.
I agree, no sex means no relationship/marriage. You are 'friends' with your wife, thus she is no longer your wife...she's a 'roommate'. So, you would not be cheating if you went elsewhere, it would be a non-verbal agreement.

That being said, rape is rape. Come on guys! This is a no brainer.

Joekerr's analogy, shuttering as it is, is spot on. Rape is more about control and power, so if your wife bent you over with strap-on it would be about control and power. Just as you would be forcing yourself on your wife...er, roommate.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
That being said, rape is rape.
I have to respectfully disagree. Sex should be an expected part of marriage. A man being sodomized is NOT an expected part of marriage, at least not in my area. Well, at least not until the divorce, which is essentially socially approved chainsaw sodomy.

Was he wrong? Probably (I wasn't there) he was, but it's not rape. Assault would seem a more appropriate legal charge.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
I have to respectfully disagree. Sex should be an expected part of marriage. A man being sodomized is NOT an expected part of marriage, at least not in my area. Well, at least not until the divorce, which is essentially socially approved chainsaw sodomy.

Was he wrong? Probably (I wasn't there) he was, but it's not rape. Assault would seem a more appropriate legal charge.
I'll disagree, assualt is unlawful touching/contact of another person. Battery is the unlawful attempt of contact...

and rape is unlawful sexual intercourse without permission.

It doesn't matter if it's your wife, girlfriend, or neighbor. Rape is rape.

Yes, sex is an expected part of marriage, however rape is not sex. Rape if forceful and involves gaining power over another person. Big difference.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's all really pretty in some ivory tower someplace, the reality is that sex is supposed to happen between married people and proving "rape" vs all the other possible interpretations seems like legal masturbation. You make it seem like assault is no big thing. It is, particularly in a domestic situation.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom line, is this is a semantics discussion. We're all referring to the same "act" as being illegal, its just what name we want to slap on it in this case. A rape is always an assault (unless you don't think rapes involve "unlawful physical attacks" (one definition of assault)), but an assault doesn't necessary include a rape. But "rape" is also more than an assault because the act of having sex itself with the victim is also unlawful in a rape case. So, to me, there is no such thing as unlawful sex, and only sex, in a marriage, thus there can be no rape (the 2nd unlawful component of rape is missing).

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rape carries a stigma and social loading that I'm not sure is applicable in this case. To me they are both wrong but completely different.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Rape carries a stigma and social loading that I'm not sure is applicable in this case. To me they are both wrong but completely different.
Agree. I made my best attempt at verbalizing the difference above.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
Rape is rape but I still think 50 years is a little excessive regardless if it's your wife or not.
Legally by probably all states, this is correct no matter how much I don't like it. I'm aware I'm disagreeing with how the law is written so i just wanted to say that.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
Rape is rape but I still think 50 years is a little excessive regardless if it's your wife or not.
Definitely, at least considering you can kill a person and get significantly less time. Total bullsh1t.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if you want minimal jail time, shoot your spouse in the back with a buckshot while they're sleeping. After doing so, don't forget to wipe the blood streaming from his/her mouth with a tissue asking "Did that hurt???" with a crooked smile.

But if you want to be fined millions, go to jail and have the key thrown away, raise some dogs specifically for fighting them.

Sorry.... just venting

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Agree. I made my best attempt at verbalizing the difference above.
Yeah, it's rape in the same way that a wife raiding her husbands wallet is theft. Try to get THAT one prosecuted.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
OK.
I agree, however, this is a very dangerous discussion I think and it's way too easy for someone to read these posts and mis interpret what is being said.

There seems to be a 'my wife my property' sort of hint here, which definitely sends the wrong message.

To commit rape, only two pieces, ONLY TWO, must be in place.

1) Penile/vaginal penetration.

2) Unlawful consent.

That's it, and you have rape. As soon as the tip of your penis enters a woman's vagina, AND you have do not have her consent, you just committed rape.

By arguing semantics only confuses this fact, because the law does not care if it's your wife or not.

The gray area comes with the 'consent' part. For that only a good lawyer is going to help you.

I understand where you guys are coming from, however, for people reading this where it maybe a little unclear, it's important to realized just how serious this really is.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't making an argument of legal fact, but of moral rightness or however you want to put it. Nor, as you note, am I in any way minimizing the guilt.

I do find it idiotic that society will essentially trap a guy like this when he should be able to tell her to pack what she can carry and get the hell out.