Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man ordered to pay wife damages for lack of sex.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Warrior,
If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes,I wouldn't believe it....Well on second thoughts,though it might well be contra intuitive,It could turn out quite well for Men.....Why?....because the push for equal rights will mean that it goes both ways....I would say the number of Women in this situation is no more than 10% of those poor guys who have a similar problem.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you truly believe there's a real push for equal rights, I have a couple bridges I need to sell for cheap.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
If you truly believe there's a real push for equal rights, I have a couple bridges I need to sell for cheap.
in the past women experienced inequality

they developed movements and gained equality

problem for us men is that when they reached parity with men, they kept going

its not like they got equal rights and disbanded the National Organization of Women that same day. It still exists.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good. It sets a legal precedent for men to successfully sue their ex-wives.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Jitterbug,
"This is good. It sets a legal precedent for men to successfully sue their ex-wives." Precisely.....Seriously,the best thing any deprived French Male should do is establish his bona fides with a few Ladies of the Night....However Jitters,this is neither Roman nor Westminster Law so it has little relevance to us.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I hope some dumb woman down under will read this, be inspired by it, sue her ex-husband over the same thing and win.