Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man I've got some bad luck.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I know I'm in a unique situation with this but....dämn. If anyone can help, I'd be surprised (and thankful!)

How am I supposed to improve as a DJ if there are no girls to game? At my high school, there are fairly attractive women, but there are NONE who are worth me spending the effort to go up to and start a conversation...plus I'm seen as a loner with alot of friends...by this I mean I haven't gotten stuck into a specific social circle like everyone... that unfortunately also means that I don't get too attached to anyone but I am pretty much acquaintances at least with everyone in the school so I can easily find someone to "chill" with. The HB7+ girls have personalities so bad that even if you can find something of common interest (which is nearly impossible...they only watch football), you won't stand a chance anyways unless you play football, or have found your way into their circle. The HB5-6s are all weird...eccentric, annoying, or just depressing to talk to.

Plus, I have a bad rep for being a major sexist at my school who doesn't give a s*** about women.

But I do have alot of friends, and MANY of my older friends tell me stuff like, "Dude, the girls are going to be ALL OVER YOU just wait until college" "Just wait until college" "just you wait man, you'll get so much pu$$y in college," "Man, you'll be the biggest player in your whole college so don't worry!"

See theres two problem with waiting until I graduate to just "burst out" and become a DJ at whatever college I plan on going to.

1.) I'll be behind in the game. Now my experience here has told me what to do around women. I'm fairly good at talking to women now, thanks to you guys. But what is that experience when you've never tried it out? I'll end up depressing myself in college because the only classy girls I could get are like HB5. But I feel that personally I'd lack the social skills to step it up when I move on out of HS. When I actually WOULD get into a close interaction with a girl (and of course its gonna happen), I would totally mess up from lack of experience. Girls would see through any facade I put up as an innocent little boy. I'd have to rely on getting girls drunk, which takes out all the fun in being a DJ and at that point, you might as well just get a f***ing hooker.

2.) I don't really know if I can take waiting any longer to finally start hitting on women. Every wasted month makes me less confident, and reading Pook and other enlightened user's articles will only work for so long until I subconsciously realize that since I haven't been putting them into motion, they are of no point, and my confidence falls drastically because of this. Even reflecting internally on my own skills will be invain :down: .

Now I DO go out, the problem is I either go out with such a large group of guys that pickups are impossible. If I were to leave them to talk to a girl, the girl would obviously see 5+ other guys watching our interaction, and it would make us both feel awkward. Yes, I see girls eyeing me while their boyfriends are holding them in his arm, yes, I see the girls in their groups checking me out, but I'm not into the PUA sh1t. I can't see myself being like Strauss or Mystery and walking over to a huge group and wasting my time showing fücking magic tricks entertaining them for god knows how long until I isolate the hot babe...if that even works. HOWEVER, I CAN see myself DJing that lone wolf, or maybe with a friend who also DJs picking up a set of 2+ girls. The problem? Whenever I'm with a smaller group, we've got parents along with us. My parents are always interested in doing whatever the hell I want to do, whether its go see a movie with a small group of friends or go to the mall to "chill" (i.e. sarge), and there is no greater c*ckblock than having your mum right next to you. Lame.

I'm not really into the "practice" deal (That some of my natural DJ friends do) with HB5's and lower at my school because they're the type who will either think I'm joking when I hit on them or they take it really seriously and get too interested in me. Plus, when I don't have the initial attraction I subconsciously stop even caring to talk to that woman. My body automatically puts up a "do not want" mechanism that raises my standards too high to even consider boning such a girl. I don't know how to lower my standards, mainly because I feel like I CAN pick up that HB7 or HB8. Just haven't had the opportunity.......

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
How am I supposed to improve as a DJ if there are no girls to game?

DJ isn't about girls. It's about coming to terms with what you have and being a better man.

I'm seen as a loner with alot of friends.

That statement makes no sense.

The HB7+ girls have personalities so bad that even if you can find something of common interest (which is nearly impossible...they only watch football), you won't stand a chance anyways unless you play football, or have found your way into their circle.

Then start playing football or do something that will attract them. They will not go out with you because you are you.

The HB5-6s are all weird...eccentric, annoying, or just depressing to talk to.

Don't put them down. They could feel the same about you and it only makes you look bad.

Plus, I have a bad rep for being a major sexist at my school who doesn't give a s*** about women.

Being a sexiest is sure to make any girl's boat float.
I cannot respond to the rest. This site is getting too repetitive.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I'll clarify a bit. By loner it means I don't really have one group or social circle I attach myself with. That means I'm pretty friendly with just about everyone. It also means I'm not close to anyone either. Double-edged sword. Girls at my school only date within their circle, unless you get them drunk. I'd rather never get laid at all then get laid by a girl I made get drunk. Thats against what I believe in.

The fact that you said to go out and play football horrifically contradicts your previous statement about "DJ isn't about girls." How could you be a better man when you take up a sport that you dont like to pick up girls LMAO.

I said sexIST not sexiest. How could you be a sexiest anyways? sexiest is an adjective, sexist is a noun. they mean totally different things.

I never mentioned I put the HB6s and HB7s down either....where did that comment come from?

was this a joke response? it made me cheer up at least!

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, after reading the first paragraph I can accurately say that the problem is you.

Is this El Stud?

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alkali said:
Yeah, after reading the first paragraph I can accurately say that the problem is you.

Is this El Stud?
Nope, but thats funny because El Stud was the first guy to help me out when I first came to this forum LOL. :D . either him or snowplowman.

But what specifically is my problem then? Honestly I'm a pretty friendly guy and I can get along well with everyone. The only problem I see is that I can't lower my standards to take hitting on the uglier girls seriously.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
OK, I'll clarify a bit. By loner it means I don't really have one group or social circle I attach myself with. That means I'm pretty friendly with just about everyone.

Don't do this. Stick with a certain group.

The fact that you said to go out and play football contradicts your previous statement about "DJ isn't about girls."

You have to adapt to the situation. If you like the girl and the girl likes guys who play football, you can't play Warcraft and expect the girl to go out with you.

I said sexIST not sexiest. How could you be a sexiest anyways? sexiest is an adjective, sexist is a noun. they mean totally different things.

I mispelled, it was supposed to say sexist.
The main point was you can't expect the girl to go out with you because you are you. What do you have to offer? What does she get out of it? Can you cook well? Do you speak her language? Do play guitar? Do you have a six pack? Are you rich? Do you treat her nice? Do you make love like Brad Pitt? Do you make her laugh?

Or can you get to level 4 in mario bros?

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
The main point was you can't expect the girl to go out with you because you are you. What do you have to offer? What does she get out of it? Can you cook well? Do you speak her language? Do play guitar? Do you have a six pack? Are you rich? Do you treat her nice? Do you make love like Brad Pitt? Do you make her laugh?

Or can you get to level 4 in mario bros?
I like this response. But honestly, when I look at ANY relationship at my school I can ask the same thing. What does ANYONE have to offer those girls? A good time? < That's probably about it. I've got a six pack and I like my physique, for the amount of effort I've put into it. Once the time allows, I'll start working on my nutrition and get to bulking. Right now I'm pretty "cut." I can get to world 8 in super mario but I can't beat the game....I dont really play video games much anymore thats probably why. Ahhh sorry went off on a tangent there.

In my classes I can make anyone laugh really. Its not really getting to the real problem that there aren't any girls for me to build interest with, applying stuff like C + F, negs, kino, the works. And I think its detrimental to my progress as a DJ.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You and El Stud share the same deplorable delusions albeit you're substantially less...futile. Essentially, when you think the entirety of your perception is inferior you have a problem.

Your world is normal, constant.

Yet you hold yourself above it, away from it in some twisted misplaced superiority complex. But again, this is probably more El Stud than you. I just see a vague resemblance that irritates me.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alkali said:
Yet you hold yourself above it, away from it in some twisted misplaced superiority complex.
That's true actually. Too true.

But I honestly cant see my way out of it. I see a couple walking along with this guy showing so many AFC traits and the hot girl just EATING IT UP, it scares me. I don't have a specific example of this in mind.

Its like there are two parallel worlds:

the logical world is on http://www.sosuave.net ....things on here make sense...

...And the illogical one is the one I'm living in, where the pathetic losers with s*** personalities in sh*tty social circle get all the HBs. One of my friends at my school spends all his time calling and texting his girlfriend. We go out to chill at the mall and hes steady texting her. I'm like dude....you're probably stiffling her. He always asks me laughing, "Yeah bro but who is the one getting p****?"

Sure it could be a misplaced feeling of superiority but is it really wrong?

our life views are determined by our experience in life.

I guess this is what I thought, its too unique a situation for anyone to be able to help. I'll stay single 4 life but happy still.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean to be a blasphemous heretic but So Suave is not the golden apple some people believe it to be.

In reality, it’s a monotonous view that provides negligible psychosomatic comfort for solitary men. The truth is that all women are different. Some respond differently than others.

AFC. Average Femining Chump. There's an entirely different level that can be analyzed if you take the time to. It's an oxymoron.

Last edited:

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
That's true actually. Too true.

But I honestly cant see my way out of it. I see a couple walking along with this guy showing so many AFC traits and the hot girl just EATING IT UP, it scares me. I don't have a specific example of this in mind.

Its like there are two parallel worlds:

the logical world is on http://www.sosuave.net ....things on here make sense...

...And the illogical one is the one I'm living in, where the pathetic losers with s*** personalities in sh*tty social circle get all the HBs. One of my friends at my school spends all his time calling and texting his girlfriend. We go out to chill at the mall and hes steady texting her. I'm like dude....you're probably stiffling her. He always asks me laughing, "Yeah bro but who is the one getting p****?"

Sure it could be a misplaced feeling of superiority but is it really wrong?

our life views are determined by our experience in life.

I guess this is what I thought, its too unique a situation for anyone to be able to help. I'll stay single 4 life but happy still.
Hey man, I found this interesting because it seems to me that what has happened in your situation is that you've learnt about ( I'll use the sosuave vernacular here though I don't usually like to) what it's really like outside the 'matrix' and you're now viewing the world through 'real' lenses so to speak but are surprised that what you're seeing appears to contradict what you know to be true about male-female dynamics. I've been through this.

In fact, a friend of mine (though he's a few years younger - 18) is similar to how you describe the guys at your high school. I tried to advise him on what to do regarding the girl he was going out with and he swallowed what I told him whole and in isolation and (I was explaining the mechanics behind push-pull and how to make it work for you) and he straightaway went and broke up with his girlfriend! Of course she was distraught and he almost lost her. The point is that he has no real life experience in these cases and as such couldn't really understand the subtleties of what I was saying. At the moment it probably seems like they're all living in some sort of surreal world where 'sosuave' logic doesn't apply. They're not. It'll just take a bit of time for nature's rules to kick in.

I sympathise with you on the whole 'loner with friends' thing as I was a 'social butterfly' at school. My advice would be to try and firm up some of those friendships outside school and after hours etc. Hope this has shed some light on your situation.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HS is bullsh1t anyway. Go to a mall or something and game there if its so important to get girls.

OR, take the time and better yourself while you're in this BS so when you get out, you have 1/2 the job done and just need to work on the mechanics.

Just think of it this way, the guys who ate coal and sh1t diamonds in HS, will be the ones eating donuts out of a toilet in college to make friends.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ripper said:
Hey man, I found this interesting because it seems to me that what has happened in your situation is that you've learnt about ( I'll use the sosuave vernacular here though I don't usually like to) what it's really like outside the 'matrix' and you're now viewing the world through 'real' lenses so to speak but are surprised that what you're seeing appears to contradict what you know to be true about male-female dynamics. I've been through this.

In fact, a friend of mine (though he's a few years younger - 18) is similar to how you describe the guys at your high school. I tried to advise him on what to do regarding the girl he was going out with and he swallowed what I told him whole and in isolation and (I was explaining the mechanics behind push-pull and how to make it work for you) and he straightaway went and broke up with his girlfriend! Of course she was distraught and he almost lost her. The point is that he has no real life experience in these cases and as such couldn't really understand the subtleties of what I was saying. At the moment it probably seems like they're all living in some sort of surreal world where 'sosuave' logic doesn't apply. They're not. It'll just take a bit of time for nature's rules to kick in.

I sympathise with you on the whole 'loner with friends' thing as I was a 'social butterfly' at school. My advice would be to try and firm up some of those friendships outside school and after hours etc. Hope this has shed some light on your situation.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses...that was kind of the problem I touched on lightly about the logic not applying. Yeah I feel you, that social dynamic will probably kick in when I get to college, your probably right.

Shinra yeah, I hear that all the time. They'll be failures, yup, I know it. But I don't know where to start at bettering myself. In my personal opinion I'm the best. Girls call me arrogant for this at times. I think otherwise. The truth hurts, LOL. They just don't know yet that they the AFC they aren't dating is as good a catch as me.

The sports that I play only consist of MEN. They dont have high school sports in the sports that I play. Sure we talk but I can't really get attached to adults.

But I'll be behind in the game. All the guys there will have either hooked up with girls before so they have experience, or they are those really weird reclusive guys like the VA tech killer....OR just cool guys who have given up on women, which will probably be my situation later in life. I've got alot of friends at school and they can all bring up a time over the summer where they hooked up with some chick. What do I have? Just a ton of Don Juan concepts and some articles in my head that stuck out for me.

When I do go to College, I'll do very well academically no doubt, but with a bad rep for hitting on all the girls and having them not receptive...eventually becoming the "creep" who tries to sarge on everyone. Hell, I'll probably hit on every single girl HB7 or above until it gets to that point, but I know it will, haha.

Eventually I'll be 40 years old, rich as hell, perhaps in an unhealthy and painful relationship with a girlfriend or wife, with kids who don't respect me, but I doubt it because I'd be too depressed from having all my young good looking years go to waste. F*** I don't wanna turn 18. First step down a long path I don't wanna take.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
Thanks for the responses...that was kind of the problem I touched on lightly about the logic not applying. Yeah I feel you, that social dynamic will probably kick in when I get to college, your probably right.

Shinra yeah, I hear that all the time. They'll be failures, yup, I know it. But I don't know where to start at bettering myself. In my personal opinion I'm the best. Girls call me arrogant for this at times. I think otherwise. The truth hurts, LOL. They just don't know yet that they the AFC they aren't dating is as good a catch as me.

The sports that I play only consist of MEN. They dont have high school sports in the sports that I play. Sure we talk but I can't really get attached to adults.

But I'll be behind in the game. All the guys there will have either hooked up with girls before so they have experience, or they are those really weird reclusive guys like the VA tech killer....OR just cool guys who have given up on women, which will probably be my situation later in life. I've got alot of friends at school and they can all bring up a time over the summer where they hooked up with some chick. What do I have? Just a ton of Don Juan concepts and some articles in my head that stuck out for me.

When I do go to College, I'll do very well academically no doubt, but with a bad rep for hitting on all the girls and having them not receptive...eventually becoming the "creep" who tries to sarge on everyone. Hell, I'll probably hit on every single girl HB7 or above until it gets to that point, but I know it will, haha.

Eventually I'll be 40 years old, rich as hell, perhaps in an unhealthy and painful relationship with a girlfriend or wife, with kids who don't respect me, but I doubt it because I'd be too depressed from having all my young good looking years go to waste. F*** I don't wanna turn 18. First step down a long path I don't wanna take.
To the bolded quote:

Then you are already lost. In this life, you gotta have the huevas to lose everything, in order to gain everything. Only cowards give up on women cause they had a bunch of bad experiences.

I have been rejected by more girls/women in my life than accepted, however, the ones that I have gotten have been worth it. Currently, my success rate is maybe 7 out of 10, which will help me catch up and even out the ratio. I had a friend (long ago, I got rid of him for AFCing me when I reclaimed myself), and thats his outlook, and his reasoning behind it is that a woman cant make his life better, so why try. I told him he's borderline homo then and should have a heart to heart with himself and see if he likes cacks. A woman is only to complete and to satisfy your urges, as well as having a different opinion in life, not for completion or whatever sh1t is being peddled.

Ways of improving yourself before gaming:

1. Work out, do stuff, stay occupied.
2. Wherever you go, approach and practice speaking.
3. JUST DO SOMETHING!

Once you get into college, you wont be afraid, you'll look good and be able to work and learn on the spot.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord Shinra said:
I told him he's borderline homo then and should have a heart to heart with himself and see if he likes cacks.
Lol.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord Shinra said:
I told him he's borderline homo then and should have a heart to heart with himself and see if he likes cacks.
LOL!

But no, I haven't given up yet. I just know thats gonna happen....later in life It won't stop me from wholeheartedly trying to sarge women though :D

c'est la vie.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
LOL!

But no, I haven't given up yet. I just know thats gonna happen....later in life It won't stop me from wholeheartedly trying to sarge women though :D

c'est la vie.
Or morituri te salutant

But yeah, whatever.