Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

man, its about damn time I get laid. american guys, advice me on this.

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so theres this american chick right. well, Im from mexico. and theres this chick from ohio living here. anyway, shes around 16 or 17. Im 19.

well, I have only talked to her and seen her like twice.
still I ran into a friend of hers I know form before they even met and I asked about if she was friends with her, pretending I didnt know. she inmediatly noticed I was into her friend. so she asked and I didnt deny it, why should I. so she said that was so cool cause she was looking for a cool guy (the american chick) and that she thought I was great cause I was a cool guy and she would love to play match maker. she said the american chick was looking for a sex buddy. she said she had gone out with a few guys another friend of theirs intorduced her to but that this guys (guys I know as well) were preppy and treated her like sh!t calling her a ***** and fat (she is a bit chubby but I like that) and stuff like that and made her cry. she said she was looking for something else. still I know for a fact that one of these guys (a brainless, extremely shallow, very ugly motherfo) got to make out with her and stuff.

now, Im going to call this girl next week (the firend of the american chick) and tell her they should go to this party this guy from their school is having next week and where my band is playing at. now, Im planning to talk to her for a while at the party and then telling her we should go for a walk outside and then making my move.

I assume that if she is looking for a sex buddy she isnt looking for anything "serious". I dont care really. sex is good enough for me.
now Im a virgin still. and Im about to turn 20 on april. so its about damn time I lose my virginity. and I think this girl is great for that.
I happen to think she is damn fine and very hot.

now how do i treat an american girl? and knowing what I told you about her past experience with the preppy guys, how should behave?

Reaction score
Que pasa Wise,

Te gusta las putas, eh? :D

Do and behave the opposite way than what the other guys that made her cry did. Stroke her esteem, but don't over do it! Make her feel good about herself and about you. She seems to be easily manipulaed, all hors are!

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A mi, me gusta las puntas assi!!!!

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so, did she come off as slutty then by what i said? I really wouldnt know cause I havent talked to her for more than 2 minutes or so. but I do know that the first time I saw her in school (I graduated 2 semesters ago but went there to visit and she came to mexico and started last semester there) she totally caught my attention. I was like "wow her looks are so totally my type!". she was with some people I knew, so I asked where she was from and that was it. and then later I saw her walking down the street from school and gave her a ride. asked her name and stuff. I dont know where she lives though cause she told me to drop her of at the corner.

anyway I dont think girls looking for sex buddys are putas. Id wish there were more women only looking for sex buddys. Im kinda lazy when it comes to the relationship aspect of it, dates and all that stuff leading to sexual stuff.

I like girls that dont make me wait. girls that are horny. girls that dont stop me when I touch their crotch or their tits or when I put my hand inside their panties or bras. the whole lets wait thing seems very stupid to me. if u want it, u want it. and if u want me to touch you you want me to touch everywhere, not just where society says its safe. and I dont have the patience it takes for prudes. some guys do though and I cant understand them.
one of the guitar players from my band has been with his girl for like 3 and a half years and they havent done sh!t.
but hell dude, you pull a stunt like that with me and Im outta there. Im outta there if nothing happens after six months maybe even less, depends on how much I want her.

the thing is, I want girls that are sexual. girls that dont repress their sexuality. I dont really like girls that sleep around cause Im afraid of catching something in their blood. but damn I wish I could be sex buddys with chicks very often. girls in mexico are just so conservative . nothing like the us where u have middle school kids ****ing in the school`s bathrooms or having oral sex in class. or threesomes just cause they are hip.anyway, someday Im going to canada or eurioppe or the us. Im gonna live there and screw like crazy.

cheers

Reaction score
Originally posted by wise_mage
...anyway I dont think girls looking for sex buddys are slutty. Id wish there were more women only looking for sex buddys.

I dont really like girls that sleep around cause Im afraid of catching something in their blood. but damn I wish I could be sex buddys with chicks very often.
Wise,

You contradict yourself, you don't like girls that sleep around and then in the next breath you want a 'sex buddy'! What do 'sex buddies' do? You think hors are only loyal to you? I don't understand your rationale?

What is your definition of a puta(hor/slut)?

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heres my definition of puta- its a little sophisticated though so have an open mind.

a puta is a woman who will sleep with you in exchange for anything other than her own sexual or emortional pleasure. the number of men a puta has slept with is irrelevant. what makes her a puta is the reason she sleeps with them.

in my definition - if a woman has slept with 300 guys but has ****ed with each one of them exclusively to get sexual and emotional pleasure out of itthen she is not a puta.

if a woman has slept with only one guy, the guy she married, but is using the sex to get money, a house and a car and stuff liek that and everytime the guy doesnt spend on something she wants or doesnt go her way she withholds the sex, then she is a puta. a high class ***** so to speak.

what I find truly funny is that society is fooled by this grand scheme into believeing its the other way around. how dare a woman enkjoy her sexuality right? any little sexual behavior or thought she has that is stroing enough to break through society`s extreme conditioning and everyone labels her a *****.
which means she wont be as valuable when it comes to getting married cause macho insecure types want virgins. so the less valuable she is the lesser status she has therefore the lesser status the guy she marries has. now a days status is a synonym for money and material possesions.

with all this **** running around in our culture its no wonder we dont get laid. its not fukin wonder at all that we are here in this site cause we cant get laid naturally. **** it !

Im so pissed. the party my band was playing at and I was meeting this chick got canceled. now how the **** am I going to meet her wiothout it being unnatural? you know how chicks hate unnatural approaches.

fu3k man, I just wanna get laid! , is that so much to ask? I just want to know what it feels like, to have a girl want you and to **** a girl. a hot one. one that attracts you.

american or european or canadian society is so much better concerning the girls issue. the girls are prettier over there (I like white girls for the most part) and much more liberal when it comes to sex.

I was jus****hcing a show on tv about this girl this pretty redhead (pretty redheads are my favorite type) who got expelled for giving a guy a ******* in the school bus. do you know how hard it is to find a girl that likes giving *******s here in mexico, let alone igiving them n a public place? its practically impossible.
here sex is such a big deal and catholicism has such a hold on almost everyone.

your 6s look like 9s to me. over there I would be scoring a lot more. precisely because Im not scoring at all here.
during the last year I only kissed 3 girls.

Im terrified that time is just going to keep passing by and Ill keep being a virgin until one day Ill look back and Ill be 30 or 25 or 23 (man that sound old) or something and still a virgin.

I havent had a girlfriend in over 3 years dude. I cant undertsand why. and this girl just happens to be so hot to me I actually feel losing my virginity to her would be great and she happens to be looking for a sex buddy and live in the same neiborhood I do and I just want this one to turn out ok. I really do. I ve been a good human man. I deserve it. I pray that it works
that is dont **** up

anyway gotta go have dinner

Reaction score
Wise,

I don't know you, but from the little that you have stated, I think it is 'love' that you need and not sex!

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I heart the way you talk Wise.

I think you're thinking too much and making too much of a big deal out of a girl you've only seen twice. You're going too far in your fantasy, keep it real and take life as it comes... Jump on the occasion to get her number but don't forget there's other putas in the mundo.

Best of luck on on making the ho slide down your pole

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Wise,

I don't know you, but from the little that you have stated, I think it is 'love' that you need and not sex!

what do you mean I need love? why would I need love o why did you come up with that idea? based on what? you mean love from a girl right? I think what i need is sex bt maybe you saw something I havent seen cause well its easier to see things in others than it is in urself so explain to me this.

love I already have. love for life, for myself, for music, for art , for my family, so I assume you mean love by a girl.

Engetsu, you are so right Im drowning in dreams man.
why cant I just not make a big deal out of it? I remember how some girls I thought were so cool and I wanted so bad and I was cool to them (I really never was an afc type) but never got to have them. and how some guys who thought they were sluts and worthelss got sexual with them. tyhats the onlything I dislike about my life. the lack of *****.

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Wise,

what do you mean I need love? why would I need love o why did you come up with that idea? based on what? you mean love from a girl right? I think what i need is sex bt maybe you saw something I havent seen cause well its easier to see things in others than it is in urself so explain to me this.

love I already have. love for life, for myself, for music, for art , for my family, so I assume you mean love by a girl.

Engetsu, you are so right Im drowning in dreams man.
why cant I just not make a big deal out of it? I remember how some girls I thought were so cool and I wanted so bad and I was cool to them (I really never was an afc type) but never got to have them. and how some guys who thought they were sluts and worthelss got sexual with them. tyhats the onlything I dislike about my life. the lack of *****.

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
puerto rican I tried sending a pm but your mail is full. so I hope you get to read this. I really wanna know why you think I need love and not sex?