man is afraid that wife might leave him becouse he only makes 8 mill a year.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you

Sir-M

Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Hah, comical. That's what these chumps get for:

1. Dishing money out like a CHUMP(oh let me be sole provider and be a fool).

AND

2. For marrying gold-digging c*nts.

You wanna live by the sword, then expect to die by the f*ckin' sword.
Yeah i thats massively funny.. take a look at an extract

"One of her clients recently confessed that his net worth had decreased to $8 million from more than $20 million, and he thinks that his wife will leave him. He has hidden their fall in fortune by taking on debt to pay for her extravagant clothes and vacations":flowers:

I make far less than a million a year nd im Still happy, not worried bout the wife cause i dont have one.. my Girlfriend has her own income... if she leaves me cause i make 1 dollar less than i did last year, i will be more than happy to find another woman

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Hah, comical. That's what these chumps get for:

1. Dishing money out like a CHUMP(oh let me be sole provider and be a fool).

AND

2. For marrying gold-digging c*nts.

You wanna live by the sword, then expect to die by the f*ckin' sword.
He wouldn't be worried if he had some substance to himself other than his money. If that was all he used to attract women he should be afraid. There will always be another guy out there with more money and if that's all that matters to his wife, oh well... :cool:

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man thats major AFC sh!t...if i was a millionaire id never get married...every women new i encounter is now a gold-digger!

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh FFS. Look, long time reader here, first time poster. But this is getting a bit much lately and its the reason I registered to respond to this.

Why is it AFC to be a provider for your family? Its built into us to want to provide isnt it? While half the internet geeks are "macking" their way into the panties of a million "plates" its difficult to find out exactly where these so called men traded in their balls for hair gel.

We provide. Society may be changing but your role as a provider is ALWAYS going to be first and foremost. Security through financial stability or emotional security, but you provide in some way or another.

Women may earn what most men do these days but not everyone is a wage slave. Personally, I dont see the point in her "living her dreams as she climbs the corporate ladder" while she works as a ****ing PA earning $50 000 a year working 60 hours a week. Its pointless if I am going to be making that in a month isnt it? I can understand that some famalies require two incomes but its not the case for everyone.

Women are downright **** at making real money. The only wealthy women are celebrities or divorced/widowed women. The rest are wage slaves who are some of the biggest contributors towards the consumer debt problem. They are independent in the same way a child who earns pocket money is independent when you drop them off to watch a movie and eat ice cream with their friends. They spend everything until they have no more and wait for the next handout/paycheck.

Now why would I want my wife to work when she could stay at home and raise kids instead? If the intention is to get married and raise a family why the bloody hell am I going to put them into daycare? For what? Why even have kids in the first place if they are going to be ignored for the majority of their day? They need their mothers. They need a stable home where there are gender roles. They need role models and examples and guidance.

The only reason to get married IMO is to have children. I come from a large family and for people who come from stable homes with large famalies, family is often very important. I would rather sit around the barbecue having a few beers with close friends and family then be out on the town trying to pick up useless bi polar skanks who are looking for an ego boost and a bit of a rooting. Its really more trouble then its worth and the thought of being involved with a power hungry corporate ditz who has been ****ed and chucked countless times through high school, college and performance appraisals is not something I want to be wasting my time with.

Men do try to buy womens affection with money. It happens all the time. That is what we call a PUTZ. But not every man who works and prefers to have his wife to stay at home is an AFC. As a man and as a provider, I just simply get the job done a 100 times better. It offers a better environement for my kids which is the major reason for it.

I dont want some hardcore independent working girl who thinks that her career is more important then her family. These women are ok for nothing else other then ****ing. Never marriage.

Bottom line, if I married some chick I would only do it on the condition that she stay at home and raise kids. Can go back to her career or whatever she wants to call that **** when the kids are old enough. If things dont work out, she will be taken care of and I have no problems making sure she is comfortable. Within reason of course. Guys that get taken to the cleaners by their wives were bad at managing their money in the first place.

If I married a gold digger and she left me:

1) Its because I am a ****ing idiot who was so hung up on one piece of ass that I married the first thing that came along. Why people dont just shag hookers until they realise that ass is ass is beyond me. She needs to bring more to the table then just a decent *******. Why are you going to marry a woman just for her ability in bed when a thick wallet is going to let you screw without the contract and commitment? ***** falls into your lap when you have money.

2) I did not qualify her potential as a mate properly. This "oooh, she is THE ONE" psuedo homosexual horse**** deserves to be taken to the cleaners. If you act like a fag, you are going to get ****ed like one. Some women are marriage material, others are not. This is why you date in the first place. To qualify her over a period of time as a long term thing. If she fails this test, **** her till you get bored or find the next prospect

3) She never had any respect for me. You cant marry a woman who does not respect you. She will end up cheating on you and taking you to the cleaners. Buying her **** and taking her **** leads to disrespect.

These guys are AFC because of their mindset, not their money or the decsions they take with their spouses when it comes to roles in the household. How people see the concept and idea of being a provider as a weakness that women look to exploit is beyond me. Being a GOOD provider (not just a cash machine) gives you more leverage then you can ever imagine.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering about something along these lines..

I live in a really affluent area... most of my clients have high incomes and expensive homes. The residential turnover has been low in this area, but the last year or so has brought unprecedented economic strain. While some of these people are lawyers and doctors with their own practices, others are staffers at financial institutions, and other companies whose jobs are at stake.
Loss of job, loss of lifestyle, loss of home - a lot of which may soon be going on the market... and perhaps some of the women, too.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
Oh FFS. Look, long time reader here, first time poster. But this is getting a bit much lately and its the reason I registered to respond to this.

Why is it AFC to be a provider for your family? Its built into us to want to provide isnt it?
It's not. I think edger is wrong in thinking that it's AFC to be the provider for their family. If I ever get married and have kids. I would want my wife to raise them, not the babysitter.

As for marrying a gold digger and fearing that you would loose her if you don't maintain her extravagant standard of living then that is AFC.

A real man shouldn't have to buy his wife.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is sad, but that is what you get for marrying a gold digger. If i was him i would tell her to f*** off if she does not like it and see what happens to her when she has to look after her self.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Maxtro said:
It's not. I think edger is wrong in thinking that it's AFC to be the provider for their family. If I ever get married and have kids. I would want my wife to raise them, not the babysitter.
Maxtro, I've already said many times before(maybe you missed it) that YES, it is excusable for a woman to stay at home and not work/contribute financially if she has to take care of her kids. That's understandable. But if she has NO kids to care for, then she should be working and contributing financially, and be looking for a career just like we do. It is only AFC when the man is dishing money out while there's no kids in the picture. And like I said, it's AFC for marrying gold-diggers when you know that's what they are.

CanadaDry

Reaction score
Marrying a man for money is like marrying a woman for her looks. Think about it, looks are what women have to offer and money is what men have to offer.

If you married a beautiful woman who suddenly became ugly and fat, you would have every reason to be disgusted even if you didn't marry her solely for her looks. It's the same with money. If women marry men under certain expectations, they should be upheld, just like your expectations when marrying a beautiful woman were that she remain beautiful.

Marrying a poor man is like marrying an ugly woman. At least poor men can get rich, ugly women will stay ugly.

Reaction score
So fuking funny! Great post, man.:up:

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
I'd rather a women marries me for my money making ability than my "hot bod," in all honesty. Any d-bag can get juiced. Not any dude can be CEO of a fortune 500 company. For better or for worse, a hot bod gets you gay guys, while a ton of cash gets you model looking girls.
But anybody can run their own business and successful with the right idea.

My brother probably makes more than most fortune 500 CEOs running his own small company.

However, he has been with his wife for 15+ years and met her when he was a 'simple' sparky.

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
^that's my goal.
Mine too, and I have a superior intellect to my brother, but it don't count for much, entrepreneurship is what is needed as well as hard work, a good idea and of course, a bit of luck always helps. The cards need to fall the right way. My brothers company was rejected by the banks on the business plan, he got lucky with the financing through a cheap loan from a family member who just happened to have spare cash at the time and liked the idea.

Poor bank, he now has offers to buy it from huge corporations and private investors and it is DESTROYING the competition. Could easily be a global phenomenon IMHO if he floated it and really went for rapid expansion.

A very simple fast food idea, with fantastic design, branding, produce and service.

I cannot deal with arrogance bosses, so climbing the corporate ladder and sucking ballz is not for me either.

joe bloggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
But not every man who works and prefers to have his wife to stay at home is an AFC. As a man and as a provider, I just simply get the job done a 100 times better. It offers a better environement for my kids which is the major reason for it.

I dont want some hardcore independent working girl who thinks that her career is more important then her family. These women are ok for nothing else other then ****ing. Never marriage.
ITA. It's annoying that what used to be normal in the 1950s is now branded AFC on this site. It's funny that many posters this site have quite a lot in common with feminists.

What is even more screwed up is that there are so many feministas around, and as someone who works as junior faculty they seem to be the only type of women that I meet, that the only people who believe in anything approaching a traditional view of marriage are the golddiggers.

jcap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaucho said:
Mine too, and I have a superior intellect to my brother, but it don't count for much, entrepreneurship is what is needed as well as hard work, a good idea and of course, a bit of luck always helps. The cards need to fall the right way. My brothers company was rejected by the banks on the business plan, he got lucky with the financing through a cheap loan from a family member who just happened to have spare cash at the time and liked the idea.

Poor bank, he now has offers to buy it from huge corporations and private investors and it is DESTROYING the competition. Could easily be a global phenomenon IMHO if he floated it and really went for rapid expansion.

A very simple fast food idea, with fantastic design, branding, produce and service.

I cannot deal with arrogance bosses, so climbing the corporate ladder and sucking ballz is not for me either.

First of all, arrogant bosses?

Check yoruself in the mirror ,you have a superiror intellect then your brother?

Give me a fking break

thats why you are still below his nuts in the $ area, don't ever think you are smarter then anybody unless you are more successful then him.

Being book smarts is nothing compared to being sucess smart.

ANYBODY CAN READ A BUNCH OF BOOKS AND MEMORIZE IT,
FEW PEOPLE CAN APPLY THAT KNOWLEDGE

yo udumb piece of sh1t

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jcap said:
First of all, arrogant bosses?

Check yoruself in the mirror ,you have a superiror intellect then your brother?

Give me a fking break

thats why you are still below his nuts in the $ area, don't ever think you are smarter then anybody unless you are more successful then him.

Being book smarts is nothing compared to being sucess smart.

ANYBODY CAN READ A BUNCH OF BOOKS AND MEMORIZE IT,
FEW PEOPLE CAN APPLY THAT KNOWLEDGE

yo udumb piece of sh1t
Oh god, here we go.

Check the theme of my post and the one above it, idiot. Try not just read the first and last sentence.

I am stating being book smart does not mean a thing, so you are actually completely agreeing with me!!!! :cheer:

Looks like you aren't too smart at all though, can't even read! :D

Cheer up kid.