Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man, I just give up on this whole thing

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the sorry part about it is I have all the tools, good looks, I am one of the best people persons there are, I am confident, I am sure of myself, I dress good, have great hygeine, people love me and I make them laugh all the time, women always talk to me, check me out and initiate with me.

WHERE AM I AT? NOTHING. I AM SICK OF HAVING ALL THE CREDITENTIALS other men wish they had and still I am getting no where with it.

all this stuff is not an exact science. there are basics you need to learn and get better at but a lot of guys are here are past that. people write books and articles on how to get women and people are worse off now then ever.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know I have a buddy who was like you guys, good looking, decent job blah blah.

Then I saw him out on the field and it made sense why he sucks, low self-esteem, drunkenly obnoxious, boring, one women even came up to me and called him a "creeper"

When he wasn't drunk, he would talk to women about his status and bore them to death about how successful he was thinking it turns women on which we know it doesn't.

Here is something that works, stop reading/studying this stuff for awhile and go live life women shouldn't be the main focus of life

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but what if you are not drunk and not boring. if people are laughing and having a good time that is not boring.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
but what if you are not drunk and not boring. if people are laughing and having a good time that is not boring.
Then the question that I would ask is, do you show masculine intent when you deal with women? do you know how to sexually escalate? are you confident?

I know tons of good looking guys they never approach women, and wait for a signal or such. Then there guys who are great looking but just say the wrong things.

etc

It could be anything, but honestly guys need to be honest with themselves its not always women that are the problem like people like to make it seem, sometimes the problem is you!

Gambit

Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
maybe I do not show the sexual attraction or interest enough.
or maybe you have a needy vibe?
Not saying you do, just a thought.....

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok maybe I do have a needy vibe, that sounds possible. that is one thing I was figuring out to be the problem. what do you do to fix this.

I also had a women once tell me I probably will never be married because I do want to give in. but I think you really got this right.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
the "games" is not for everyone but everyone must play.. and attempting not to play results in an automatic loss..

most men has 10 to 15% success rate on average which is pretty damn bad and thats why most men try to have a girl friend or wife to save them from having to go through rejection over and over.

it is odd that some women will just let you F them and other will make you go through loads of carp or just reject you completely.. looks is the main factor.. generally the more attractive she finds you to be the easier she will F you and the uglier she thinks you are the harder it will be thats the rule