Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man annuls marriage to woman with facial hair

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/02/11/2816174.htm?section=justin

An ambassador from an Arab country has had his marriage contract annulled after discovering his wife-to-be had facial hair.

The ambassador, who is based in the United Arab Emirates but has not been identified, had apparently met his fiancee only a few times and she had always worn a full face veil whenever they met.

The Gulf News paper reports that once the marriage contract was signed the man tried to kiss his bride, but on lifting the veil found she was cross-eyed and had facial hair.

He told an Islamic court he had been tricked into marrying the woman by her mother, who had shown him pictures of the woman's sister instead.

He demanded the marriage contract be annulled and tried to sue the woman for $150,000 for the clothes and jewellery he had bought her.

The court annulled the marriage contract but rejected his demand for compensation.
:crackup:

Western countries should have the same laws!

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Western guys are smart enough to look at her face before they get married.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
Not from what I see in America!!! Obviously you are stuck in Suburban American Hell!!! I feel for you. Having traveled from Moscow to Dubai I do know that there are some amazing looking Russian brides in the UAE. Those Gulf guys don't have the self-hate that you as an American does. They enjoy life. That includes getting a hot teenage wife every few years (who does flash a good amount of skin). Try that in America :moon: Instead you are stuck with middle-aged milfs.

Dubai is a party town. Amazing cars and discos. Lots of foreigners. The Indians do all the physical labor while the UAE citizens shop, drive outrageous cars, and relax. The British seem to do the white collar jobs. Again, the citizens don't really do much outside of having a good time. The place is very surreal. Dubai, Moscow, and Kiev have the most extreme wealth I have ever seen. NYC and Miami are piss poor in comparison. Lets not forget that most of the wealth in London these days is coming from Moscow and Dubai. The West is pretty much dead.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Caveat Emptor.

Always make sure you gal isn't a hairy cross-eyed beast before spending any money on her.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Not from what I see in America!!! Obviously you are stuck in Suburban American Hell!!! I feel for you. Having traveled from Moscow to Dubai I do know that there are some amazing looking Russian brides in the UAE. Those Gulf guys don't have the self-hate that you as an American does. They enjoy life. That includes getting a hot teenage wife every few years (who does flash a good amount of skin). Try that in America :moon: Instead you are stuck with middle-aged milfs.

Dubai is a party town. Amazing cars and discos. Lots of foreigners. The Indians do all the physical labor while the UAE citizens shop, drive outrageous cars, and relax. The British seem to do the white collar jobs. Again, the citizens don't really do much outside of having a good time. The place is very surreal. Dubai, Moscow, and Kiev have the most extreme wealth I have ever seen. NYC and Miami are piss poor in comparison. Lets not forget that most of the wealth in London these days is coming from Moscow and Dubai. The West is pretty much dead.
No. They CHOOSE to be with ugly chicks. They knew what her face looked like before hand, and banged her anyway. This Arab guy didnt look at her face, just some fake pictures. Your point is redundant. Your opinion about Russian girls vs. American ones has nothing to do with this thread. Im not denying what you say, however.

The only thing I can think of that would compare is if an online couple got married online before they ever met, and it turned out her pictures were fake. If it hasn't happened yet, it probably will.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
Yeah, but they have no law to annul their marriage when the bride goes from Hottie to the green & bubbly Princess Fiona fatty-boom-boom (Shrek). Who's the sucker now? :p

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you can get an anullment in most US states. There's plenty of wealth and attractive women in the USA , it's just in the hands of a small percentage of people. There'd be a lot more wealth in the west if it weren't for globilization.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is shaving by women forbidden by Islam too? I'm surprised she wasn't stoned to death for being born cross-eyed. I like me a smooth faced b!tch

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess there are certain advantages to having your face hidden!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See? Now a western woman would have been able to get her eyes fixed as a child & gotten some electrolisis (sp?) for the face fur. All that burka nonsense has it's drawbacks.

ATP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I can't wait until we get the same **** in the west in 50 years. :eek: I mean seriously they allready have sharia courts and **** in britain and people are threatened and killed in Netherlands/Denmark/Britain when criticizing it. Sweden/Netherlands seem to compete whoever can be most accomodating and adapt their culture to islam.

It really isn't a laughing matter when considering how awful the view on women is in some of these cultures. Forcing them to wear all-covering clothes like niqabs or burqas and having so many rules like women are not allowed to study, they are not allowed to speak to men outside the family. People do not really know the reason why women wear these all-covering clothes but it is because all of her body is considered as private as a genetalia. There have been a rape explosion in Europe with Sweden leading the way with their rapes quadroupled in a little more than ten years. :/

I don't try to be bigotted in any way but the way things are going is making me really sad. I mean people discuss this **** everyday and agree how bad things are going but nothing happens at the top. No politicians seem to care that crime are going rampant :(

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ATP said:
I don't try to be bigotted in any way but the way things are going is making me really sad. I mean people discuss this **** everyday and agree how bad things are going but nothing happens at the top. No politicians seem to care that crime are going rampant :(
It's difficult to fight against thousands of years of tradition. In Islam, women are second class citizens end of story. They will go to great lengths to protect what they think is right and will go to great lengths defend their history. It's historically hard to fight religion with politics so don't expect it to change anytime soon.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor woman... she should have done the kissing in the dark and gradually to dawn till this poor man becomes "comfortable" with her.