Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man and Woman and Nietzsche

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Original here, I translated it for you. What a nice text I thought!

It starts pretty harmlessly. For example we think we could have a nice relationship as Woman and Man. By thinking we can transcend our Man-ness and Woman-ness, and immediately reach the "human" level. Of course we should strive towards that, but the game, the way towards it, has steps inbetween. And especially these steps make life colourful and tempting and erotic.

The impulse would then originate from the Man. But it is not at all true that only the Male is the mighty, the deciding force. The Female also holds a very great power (which for Man is very subtle). When all is said an done, what actually happens in an encounter is almost always decided by the Female side.

Maybe there is an intensive gaze from the Woman, a challenge, an invitation. The active approach, though, is left to us Men. This is part of our impulse. How far the encounter goes though, the Woman decides. She must give her consent, her permission. But if we as Man deny the impulse, if we only wait for the Woman to come to us, a very strange thing happens: to the Women we seem like a child, and this upsets her. Especially if the relationship has been going on for some time, and the man continues to deny his impulse, then the active impulse will be gradually taken over by the Woman: a relationship is like a system, where the forces inevitably fall into a balance of sorts.

If the woman has to take over the impulse, she becomes upset. It contradicts her nature, even anatomically; it is not just because of education! The Woman then proceeds to "rape" the Man, who reacts with impotence, with weakness. This in turn makes the Woman despise the Man, with results in him losing the rest of any confidence in his impulse he may have had. He becomes the undignified attachment of the Woman. "You are not a Man!" he gets to hear. The Woman takes on the role of the mother, the Man that of the son. This does not suit a relationship. This is the vicious circle. Here it starts taking its course. You see, this is a matter of very subtle emotional dynamics.

Female and Male primal fears

In his "Also sprach Zarathustra", Friedrich Nietzsche has wonderfully shown the essence of things. The old wise woman teaches the boy on how Man and Woman can be happy together. It is so easy, only three rules are to be followed:

1. The bliss of Man is: I want!
2. The bliss of Woman is: He wants!
3. When you go to the Woman, do not forget the whip!

This provocation of Nietzsche's has put Men and Women alike into a flurry. But it has been misunderstood to the present day. A little addition however lets us uncover the secret.

The primal fear of the Male is:

Being caged and robbed of freedom.

The bliss of Man is, after all: I want you! With this "you", Nietzsche's phrases become understandable. I want you! And not because you hold/cage me, but because I want you. Because I can follow my natural impulse. The Male still wants to feel free, even though it has found a sanctuary.

The primal fear of the Female is:

Does he really mean me?
Does he only want superficial sexuality?

Somehow, the Female instinctively feels that the Male cannot really be held, that it always and restlessy pushes on. For this reason, the Female always wants to hold the Male, but it must not be able to hold it! By this is would corrupt the Male, and all which it loves and seeks, this wild and primal force, would be domesticated. The Female can then only despise what it has tamed. How many Women have already "accomplished" this, how many Men have put up with this! Without wanting it, only by meaning well! Out of "love"! If however the Male can - from the depth of its soul - say: "I want you!", then it finds a reassuring calm, all by itself. Loses its despair and restlessness for a bit. Peace sets in. And the Female feels accepted and understood, from the depth of its soul. Here, too, a deep relaxation and satisfaction sets in. "He wants me!" This is the bliss of the Female. This attitude, which springs from the Man, gives security, reinforces the Female confidence, and solves the primal fear of the Woman.

And thirdly, "when you go to the woman, do not forget the whip". This I have not understood for a long time, until I have finally learned (...) what it means. It is the case the the Male must, again and again, straighten up, rebuild, erect itself, so to speak. It must "Man up", not allow the Woman to reduce him to a little boy! It must not become too comforable in the mother's womb, not become lulled. So that the esteem and dignity of both partners are preserved. Man must "crack the whip" from time to time. To give the whip to himself . . .

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nietzsche eventually went mad, right? who is to say how much of his stuff is insightful and where he went off the deep end?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't said:
Nietzsche eventually went mad, right? who is to say how much of his stuff is insightful and where he went off the deep end?
My money's on mad from the get go. The only thing I ever got from the man was the opening sequence of Conan the Barbarian. The rest of it seems like ranting. If they'd of had the internet back then and he blogged I'm positive the only comment he'd get would be something along the lines of "trolololol"

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if Nietzsche where a member on this forum he woudl be the most popular man here beucase he was literalrly a genius and his views on men and women. he's a less practical version of rollo. this is the same man that thought that the state should mandate what men should be allowed to fvck and have sex beucase he did not believe all men were fit to pass along their genes.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
then I'd shoot him. While the idea is correct, the state is just a name for some other people, none of whom can be trusted with a dime, much less power.

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure he was mad. But I always look at ideas on their own, and don't care WHO said it. He had lots of lunatic ideas, but even if you think most of his is crap, you can't dismiss everything.

Anyway it got me thinking, but if it doesn't do anything for you then so be it.

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
He was right about most men's genes being bad, but there's no "decisionmaker" who can be trusted worth a hoot. Even a computer will end up being programmed by some wannebe Hitler type or other.