Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mama always told me...

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...to be nice to girls.

This was after I got in trouble by a teacher because I told a girl that she was a bum. She wore the Bum Equipment shirt and she didn't care. It was the damn teacher that caught me doing this and did something about it.

Yes, most of us as children were de-masculinized by parents, teachers, and the surrounding elements. Why did we allow it to happen?

As much as I like my mom, I blame her for turning me into a DFC. Why? At first I was a little man. I had two interests in my life: my bike and karate. I also played tee ball, played NES, and hung out with many friends. See, girls wasn't even close to a priority. I remember one time how two girls pinned me down while one kept kissing me. I remember how almost daily, I got secret admirer notes from girls. Yes, it happened. At the time I did nothing about them. Yes, some girls I wanted to be with but that got in my way of my interests.

Such great times. What happened?

It all happened after my parents divorced. We were dirt poor. She had to sell off my bike, she had to get rid of my NES, and she stopped taking me to karate. She didn't want to take me anywhere because it used gas. I was isolated. All I had was a clay ball I made in class and my family. Eventually, my parents got back together but I was a changed person.

It didn't help that after that, I began to take advanced classes in my elementary school that were dominated by girls. They pretty much told us to be women. Not a problem for women but for me, I walked further down that road. To the point where 10 years later, I seemed unable to talk to women...at all.

A lot of people along the way have tried to turn me from a man to a DFC or at most, an AFC. I accepted it. Even now after the great awakening I had, a lot of people have tried to turn me into the feminism way of thinking.

This is out of our reach but I believe that the point here is that for every one person that tries to instill masculine values into us, there are at least 10 people trying to not only do away with our masculinity but replace it with DFC/AFC feminine instincts.

Surround yourself with masculine people. Even if its mid 30s beer drinking construction workers, this is a lot better than trying to be pressurized by your 25 year old DFC and AFC friends to stop seeing 3 women at once and just settle down with one.

My friends which are complete AFCs with women, often times get pissed at how I act. I've had a girl for six weeks. In this time I got a BJ from another girl, fingered a girl at a party, and have flirted and got numbers from another three or four girls. My friends see this and one has even threatened that he will tell her. They are just annoying and I keep myself away from them at all times. Why? Its not just with women. They are just wimps in the end. They have girlfriends, they lift weights, and a lot of them are much better built than me physically (for now...) but they brag about getting some once a week. Yet with this girl, I manage to f*ck her daily. The girl is also much more attractive than their's.

I'm not trying to brag here.

What I am trying to do is to tell you to stay away from feminized people.

If I bought into their advice, I imagine my current girlfriend would have dropped me like a huge sack of bricks and I would understand why. I do not understand how people want to live a life of AFCdom where they are completely dominated by their relationships.

The moral of this post is to leave your AFC and DFC friends behind if they don't want to learn the DJ values. With all my friends that want to learn about my ways, I help them. However most seem satisfied with a life of being an AFC or DFC.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Very interesting post es_mer8.

I agree with you about society and feminization, etc But I dont think you should leave your AFC friends because they are chumps. Even if they dont want to learn the DJ way, hey thats fine..to each his own. But you shouldnt write off people who are close to you just because they dont believe in your lifestyle. If this was the case, I would have written off many friends, along with some family members a long time ago.

One thing I would say to you though is that these guys dont sound like they are really your friends. A true friend would look out for your best interests and not try to sabotage your relationships...

Which brings me to another point. I do hope that your girl doesnt believe that you are exclusive. That would not be cool at all man. You would be misleading her. Much better to set her expectations from the start so you dont

1. Break her heart and create bad karma for yourself
2. Have to sneak around and be paranoid all the time
3. Create DRAMA for youself

Overall, I can tell from your posts that you have a good understanding of DJ principles, but I saw some holes in this post and want to help you perfect your game.

If you ever see me messin up, I expect you to extend the same favor. Alright Player? Good Luck and thanks for the 99.5% of this post which was great.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But you shouldnt write off people who are close to you just because they dont believe in your lifestyle
Thats not the issue. The issue is that they are threatening to tell my girl that I'm cheating on her. Nobody should ever do that because its none of their business.

One thing I would say to you though is that these guys dont sound like they are really your friends. A true friend would look out for your best interests and not try to sabotage your relationships...
Thats the main reason why I ditched them. Plus they always try to push me to get into their AFC lifestyle. If I told them that I wasn't interested on Monday, what makes me think that I will buy into their lifestyle on Tuesday?

Which brings me to another point. I do hope that your girl doesnt believe that you are exclusive
We never talked about it but I'm breaking up with her tonight because I'm going to college far away. I told her three weeks into the relationship that we wouldn't go out when I go. She doesn't believe me. Well, looks like she will be crushed tonight. She is an attractive college athlete; she will be fine.

If you ever see me messin up, I expect you to extend the same favor. Alright Player? Good Luck and thanks for the 99.5% of this post which was great.
Thanks man. I don't think I will be around this site during college. I don't want people to know about this site at college. I will come back during Christmas Vacation and the following summer.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mama was wrong.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agreed with you up until the point where you started bragging about cheating on your girl. See, our ability to control our emotions not only separates us from AFCs, but also jerks. And you my friend, are a jerk for cheating on your girl. Unless of course, she knows you're not exclusive, in which case i take it back. But if you're cheating on her after all, all you're doing is creating more damaged women that the rest of us have to deal with, and no one really appreciates that. This is why people go around saying they can't trust women: no sh1t. Why would women be loyal when they've dated men like you?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Benjamin Franklin didnt invent electricity, I invented electricity! Ben Franklins the devil!

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krassus
I agreed with you up until the point where you started bragging about cheating on your girl. See, our ability to control our emotions not only separates us from AFCs, but also jerks. And you my friend, are a jerk for cheating on your girl. Unless of course, she knows you're not exclusive, in which case i take it back. But if you're cheating on her after all, all you're doing is creating more damaged women that the rest of us have to deal with, and no one really appreciates that. This is why people go around saying they can't trust women: no sh1t. Why would women be loyal when they've dated men like you?
I completely second that.

DJ is a man who takes responsibility from his actions. He is not a slimy traitor (who I'd consider a cheater be), he is a REAL MAN. The alpha male is not someone who nobody could respect, and a REAL MAN is not someone who badly hurts other people only because he is driven by his hormones and desires instead of his plans for success.

I'm not an AFC, but if you were my friend I would definetly tell you that what you are doing is immoral and wrong. Your girlsfriend is a human, not an animal. Treat her like one. Not nicely if nice treatment is not necessary, but like a REAL MAN would treat his girlfriend. The lack of these kind of REAL MEN is the reason why feminism is as popular nowdays as it is and I'd definetly encourage anyone and everyone on this site to be one instead of being just another jerk.

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Reaction score
My mama told me not to look at girls, and then smacked me...

Isolation is a form of child abuse....did you know that?

My guess is, after being abused by your mother, you developed a "player" mentality, as opposed to the "DJ" mentality.

A DJ respects himself, above all. A person who respects himself wouldn't fvck some stupid ho everynight just because he can hide 3 other relationships from her.

AFC friends are fine. Gossip gets around so quickly, I don't even talk to guys about chicks.

Most of my friends are AFC's, but I still hang out with them. I give them advice if they ask for it, but if they don't, then okay.

This one dude's girl shows about 3times the IL towards me, then towards him. She almost kissed me in the hall one time, but I noticed she was about 2inches from my face and moved my head at the last second.

Am I going to run him down and preach to him about being a DJ? No. He can learn on his own.

I can tell you the red eye on the stove is hot, and you might believe me. You can touch the eye, and then you'll know for sure.

Let your friends get burnt, they learn better by themself.

However my take on experience is always:

"Stupid people don't learn, ignorant people learn from their mistakes, and smart people learn from the mistakes of others."

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Isolation is a form of child abuse....did you know that?
No but I know for a fact that I was and still am being abused emotionally by my worthless father. Its funny how college is coming up and he even tried to make sure I didn't have a phone or my CDs. WTF? I'm taking them anyway. F*ck him.

However thats the sh1tty hand life dealt me.

My guess is, after being abused by your mother, you developed a "player" mentality, as opposed to the "DJ" mentality.
Its possible. However I'm working on it.

Victory

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by es_mer8
No but I know for a fact that I was and still am being abused emotionally by my worthless father.

I know where you're at, man, because my father is much the same way. I lived with him for three years when I was out of high school, and I got to the point where I felt I had to avoid him constantly. That culminated in him almost breaking down my bedroom door one morning. I have never been confrontational with him, so that was a very revealing experience.

I left as soon as I had an opportunity, and I worked my ass off to make sure I would never have to move back. I've only talked to him maybe once or twice since then, the last time was when I found out his wife was divorcing him.

I think the lesson I learned, and is certainly relevant to this thread, is that who you associate with has a major impact on your life. Surround yourself with quality people and likewise become a person that quality people want to be with. It might seem ruthless, but sometimes you have to burn bridges when you know it's in your best interest. Life is too short.

Hopefully you'll continue posting when you're in college, because it sounds like you'll be making some real progress. I'm sure you'll be able to access this site without revealing your secret weapon to anyone. :)

Good luck,

Victory

In your head is the answer
Let it guide you along
Let your heart be the anchor
And the beat of your own song

-- Rush, Something for Nothing