Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mall pickups with Crazykid...fun fun fun

PiMpJuIcE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got back from the Columbia mall with Crazykid on some pickup attempts...where the hell were you DJMaC23? Anyway, it was interesting to say the least...both me and Crazykid need to work on approaching. I tried 4 girls, all had boyfriends. Go figure. Crazykid tried 3. No numbers for him though...one was dumb as hell. What were you thinking? One had a boyfriend, so thats understandable. Then he tried a new approach. On the third one, he was too pissed about not approaching two possible bi's, who went into Abercrombie and Fitch...he hates that place and wouldn't be caught dead in there...so he goes up to this hot chick (who's friend was not to far away) and starts talking to her. He then said he was in a rush and gave her his number, because he could have cared less att his point. Any feedback?

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ah that sounds fun .... sucks theres no DJ's in burlington NJ, bahh!

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
any dj's in vancouver canada....well more specific richmond bc canada

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
any Buf Dj's?

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
I showed up but 15 minutes past 2:30 with two friends of mine...did you guys see that chick with the green "tropical" type dress? damn she was hotttt lol...mad girls in the mall today for some reason but most either had b/f, or were middle skoolers..ugh...what were you wearing? I was wearing a blue Polo Jeans t-shirt some Polo Jeans shorts and red/white adidas forum lows..i was with an azn dude and an indian dude

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw the girl with the tropical dress...she was taken. Oh yeah, saw two hot chicks holding hands...too bad they went into the one store I can't stand...Abercrombie and Fitch. Ah well, found a few girls, but nothing much.

freshintake

Don Juan
Reaction score
im not hatin but from talkin to girls i know a lot of them say they have boyfriends just to get out of talkin to you. BUt what can you do?? props for goin out im hopin to do some serious sarging soon.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp didn't do this, but I did...I called that one girl on her boyfriend situation to see if she was telling the truth. She goes "I'm interested, but I have a boyfriend." "He must not be that good if he let's a girl like you walk around the mall by yourself." The look was funny as hell, but then the dude showed up...that sort of killed it...oh, Pimp, let them in on the whole "Subway" fiasco. Should get a good laugh...

superman0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any DJs around the Halton hills area in ontario? like burlington, brampton, milton, georgetown, etc?

Or in Nova Scotia around Acadia university?

If so, PM me.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went back out today with Pimp, this time to Arundel Mills...a bigger mall with a supposed better selection. We saw 5 girls that looked good...I talked to 1 of them who was late for work. I didn't even feel like closing. Best part was when Pimp asked to borrow the pen so he could go after this one chick. Right after he turns the corner (I was sitting down eating lunch) the other 4 girls come around, all in a group...thanks a lot Pimp!

Then it was back to the Columbia Mall, the site of yesterday's interactions...only this time, either they had thier boyfriends present, or a mom/dad. Anyone know a way around the whole "mom/dad is present" situation? Or how about a hot cashier who you are about to talk to, when her manager comes over, and a group of shoppers pile in behind you? I have to go back to Giant (where she works) tommarow to get stuff for my mom, so any help is welcome. Oh, DJMaC23, chance of a Columbia Mall hit-up on Saturday. Any plans?

vettez06

Reaction score
I live in Surrey, Icallug, if you're ever up for a bit of travel could always hit up guildford, or langley. PM me if you're interested.

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
i live in so cal.
there's this place called the Long Beach town center that i used to go to a lot. I'd get a chicks number almost everytime i went there. (LOTS of chicks)

I'd usually get something to eat and look for some girls that are sitting down. (sometimes they're just sitting with no food) Then i'd usually say "hey" do you girls have boyfriends? "no" "yes"
do you mind if i sit here with you?. Or i'd sit at a chair/table RIGHT next to them and then glance over smile and say hi or hey and then start up a conversation then move in closer when we're conversating. One time the girls asked to use my phone and i said "sure but you have to put your phone numbers in it for it to work." or something like that lol or i think i said "yeah if you you girls put your numbers in there" "both of you"

Since i have no car though i haven't really called them because what am i supposed to do? lol. "hey lets meet at the town center and do stuff" sure that would be fun but it would get old after a little while wouldn't it?

When i went there i'd usually just scan around and i'd be with my friends and i'd say "alright let's look for a group of chicks and walk up to them" It was fun and i had no problem doing it.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For anyone interested to know, I tried picking up a cashier at Giant today...didn't work. I had two plans...if noone was behind me, I'd try and get her number, but if there was a line, I'd take out a bussiness card and write my number on it and give it to her inside the bills...there was a line. I gave her the card, she smiled...then gave it back. Oh well, there's another cashier that works there that I'm going to go after tommarow if she's there (parents send me out to get stuff almost everyday.) Oh, incase you are wondering PiMp...it was Kim.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Props to you guys for you approaches. Must be pretty sweet having a wing.

I've found mall is a pretty hard PU venue. Most girls are in groups. Because all my friends are flaming AFCs, I have to approach alone and that makes groups harder.

But anyway, how about you give us some details on your approaches. Like, what'd you say, how long you talked, etc.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh, first post in awhile, nice to be back!

Crazy and Pimp...I'm in southern PA but wouldn't mind drivin 50 miles or so down to the beltway, let me know when and where and I'll come down to the Baltimore area and pick up chicks with you fellas. Besides, the malls in my area are horrible...it'd be nice to see some other DJs in action for once from sosuave...get back to me.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jmm854
Ahh, first post in awhile, nice to be back!

Crazy and Pimp...I'm in southern PA but wouldn't mind drivin 50 miles or so down to the beltway, let me know when and where and I'll come down to the Baltimore area and pick up chicks with you fellas. Besides, the malls in my area are horrible...it'd be nice to see some other DJs in action for once from sosuave...get back to me.
Sure man, I'll talk it over with a few people and we'll try and get the schedule's to meet.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arg...

These past two days...my, oh my...called some chick I hadn't talked to in a year and one of the first things she says is "are you pyscho?" That killed things there...then back up to Giant (I always wake up and have a shopping list right there from my parents...) and met up with PiMp. He saw a cashier that he asked out about 8 months ago but had to decline (just moved in with her boyfriend at that point) and they talked for a while. I saw a cashier that I should have gotten a number from...I even had a line for it too. She was working behind that counter where they sell cigarettes, lottery tickets, whatnot. I asked what the odds were on the lottery and she goes "not that good." I should have followed up with a "are the odds of me getting your number any better?" I didn't. Instead, got in a lot of eye contact and got her to smile and laugh during almost the whole convo. Went back today (another list...) and she wasn't working or it wasn't her shift or something, so that sort of took me off for a minute. Saw the other cashier though, she had just gotten off work and was on her cell...ah well, knowing my luck, I *hopfully* get to trek back up there tommarow.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh yes i finally talked to this vietnamese chick i always wanted to talk to , considering that im learning viet, i told her, YOUR SIME IS BEAUTIFUL in vietnamese, haha skillz

but yeah i have 2 more days left and i wanna go all out!!

haha im a use this as my diary now crazy

, haha