Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mall approach today.

amnesiac

Reaction score
So, I was at a mall today with my buddy after playing some sports. While walking around, I noticed this amazing woman (30ish). Looked like some million-dollar-man's prize. Tight body, blonde hair, great tan, wearing a f**k me skirt and showing it all off. I was walking to her right in the other isle, and she definitely noticed me checking her out. She moved over to my isle and walked right along side me for about 2 mins, then went back to the other side. All I could think of was f***ing her brains out. I never approach girls, women, but this women got me going.

I wanted her bad, and she looks like she wanted 'it' too. So, we gravitated around her, hoping I would do something. Of course I pussied out. My heart was pounding so freaking fast, and I was a little shaky. I was also worried about her slapping me. I'm usually a pretty confident guy - lost weight a while back, dress very stylish, good looking chap - and am typically the guy the girls want to talk to when I go out - even though I usally don't want to talk to them.

So, what could I have said? I was planning on "I couldn't help but notice you before. Why don't we get together some time". I need some tips/help. Thanks guys.

amnesiac

Reaction score
Thanks, definitely good advice. It was actually closing time, around 10 minutes to close at 6:00. So, using her to pick out clothes was not an option. I wouldn't have said "girlfriend" either. She was 30ish and I'm 23 - not looking for her to be my girlfriend. It was also tough because she was in a sears store in the womens clothing department. So, it was obvious my lurking was in an attempt to make an approach, not buy a dress. I think too much into things. She was really attractive, looked like a high-maintenance trophy that goes to the mall at closing time in that outfit to get attention. She was looking at clothes that were not her style, they looked very modest, actually pretty disgusting. So I think, "did she walk next to me to get my attention, or walk in that area as a sign?" I dont know. Also, whats the definition for IOI? Sorry, i'm just a new guy.

Doppler4000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
amnesiac said:
I was walking to her right in the other isle, and she definitely noticed me checking her out. She moved over to my isle and walked right along side me for about 2 mins, then went back to the other side.
At this point, it was over. So it doesn't matter that you didn't approach. If you lurk, and she knows it- you're blowing yourself out. That's one of many reasons for the 3 second rule and the act-now-think-later philosophy.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amnesiac said:
Of course I pussied out. My heart was pounding so freaking fast, and I was a little shaky. I was also worried about her slapping me. I'm usually a pretty confident guy
Huh?

Do the girls who "want to talk to" you interest you? Are you used to picking up/seducing/etc women? Honestly? Sounds like you've read your share of the DJ way, but, sounds like you need to really get in the field. Do the bootcamp.

What should you have done? Well... I go for "hi". You say "hi", and then comment on the environment or her.. example, if it's raining, you talk about how fvcked up the rain is, or, if she is wearing some heels, say "2 inches more in heels and you're as tall as I am". Basic DJ Bible stuff man. Agree with her with whatever bull she says, introduce yourself and ask her name, and close.

"Ya dig?"