Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Males checking me out more than females...

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime i'm walking around campus, i noticed more guys staring at me than chicks. Chicks look for a little but quickly look away and play with their hair or fix their clothes when i catch them. I'm straight, so i try not to hold eye contact for a long time giving them the wrong idea. This one dude today was walking towards me and just kept on looking at me then gave a "what's up" nod and i returned it :confused: I also catch random dudes staring at me in public places.

I think it's because guys are not very secretive when looking at other people making it easier for me to point out, while women are hard to catch. anyone else noticed this?

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
are you going to a school in San Francisco or are you a metrosexual?. If you dress like you are gay you might set off some the gay radar :). My recommendation is just to be cool with it, don't worry about them checking you out. It doesn't happen with me because I live in an area where there are not a lot of homosexuals. Most of them are cool thou. They are not gonna hit on you and if they do you should just tell them you are straight and are not interested. They will most likely leave you alone.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the same situation as the OP.

But then I say to myself "If I say a gay guy I don't stare at him..."

I'm confused as well about the situation. I hope its a good thing

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
paraguayandj said:
are you going to a school in San Francisco or are you a metrosexual?. If you dress like you are gay you might set off some the gay radar :). My recommendation is just to be cool with it, don't worry about them checking you out. It doesn't happen with me because I live in an area where there are not a lot of homosexuals. Most of them are cool thou. They are not gonna hit on you and if they do you should just tell them you are straight and are not interested. They will most likely leave you alone.
haha nah...don't live in san fran. The thing is the guys i catch staring at me don't look gay. I guess they liked something about my clothes/hair/style

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it has more to do about you standing out whether it be by the way you look or how you behave. If you look good and stand out you will have people giving you looks of envy/jealousy/admiration.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
paraguayandj said:
HEY! I take offense to that!...just kidding, yeah SF is full of fags!!...I cant even crack gay jokes anymore without fear of offending people at school :(

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys should really consider doing something other than checking out the guys who are checking you out.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares if guys are checking you out?
Its a strange premise to even bring up.
If you're comfortable in what you wear/look then stop worrying.
If you're insecure, then you need to work on the confidence.

Reaction score
Tear Gas said:
Everytime i'm walking around campus, i noticed more guys staring at me than chicks. Chicks look for a little but quickly look away and play with their hair or fix their clothes when i catch them. I'm straight, so i try not to hold eye contact for a long time giving them the wrong idea.
Here is a lesson on awareness...does anyone notice what is wrong with his statement? Read it again.

Now do you see?

No?

Read it again slower.

Now do you see?

No?

Then read it later when you are not on crack!

There is a grave contradiction here - somebody is lying...

Tear Gas said:
This one dude today was walking towards me and just kept on looking at me then gave a "what's up" nod and i returned it :confused:
The nod is normal amongst men - but I understand why you are confused. :rolleyes:

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
LOL.... its liek that in Atlanta too more and men are going gay and yes gay men are more open than females... it sucks cause i wish women would look at me more than gay men too but oh well... this is what happens when there is an over population of males and a 85% divorce rate.... and a 70% dadless late..

Reaction score
You want some science? Girls have better peripheral vision them men. They don't have to stare at you and can still see all your junk you just fine. Men have very focused hunter eye sight. Ever wondered why we can't find things in drawers? Well that's the answer. Women can see the full picture, we just see parts. It's not that women aren't checking you out, they are just doing it more discretely!