Male Superiority!

Which is the superior gender?

• Total voters

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a firm believer in male superiority, for various reasons. I would say what they are, but I don't have the time to make a long diatribe. Anyways, I've been really into making polls lately, so here's a new one.

Edit: I'm not asking who typically dominates relationships these days. I mean to ask, point blank...

"Are men, better than women?"

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are superior. There are no female NFL players period.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately women are the superior gender in most relationships nowadays.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I meant to ask was, In you're opinion...who is (or should be) the superior gender?

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
men are stronger, faster, more intelligent, more assertive, more powerful, etc.

men FTW

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to vote "feminist" because I have an ironic sense of humor.

ORTIZ SANCHEZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
naturally males are dominent look at the animal kingdom is the reoson women dont like wimpy guys the like assertive men

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Males are the superior race. The proof is in relationships themselves. Men these days give so much control over the relationship, women tend to not know how to lead and it leads to arguments and fights, whereas if it's a man, it's usually a healthy relationship unless the man was abusive and he just got out of jail with the name Ortis. So women in general want men to be the superior gender.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men or women aren't superior to each other. Just different.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men make more money than women. Therefore men are creating more happiness in the world. Therefore men are better.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where's the "Whatever sex I am is better" option?

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the truth.

If you think a woman is greater than you and you treat all women greater than you. Then you will get no woman.

If you think a woman is lower than you and you treat all woman lower than you. Then you willl limit yourself to that type of woman. A woman who will let you do that to her. And in the long run, that relationship will not last. Especially for a long-term relationship.

If you think a woman is the same as you, and you treat her that way, then you'll get the right girl and you'll get a girl who's self-secure as well.

When you bow to a woman, you get no ass.
When you step on a woman, you will get a woman with no brain and no self-respect and drama.
When you treat a woman the same as you, you get a woman with a brain and with self-respect for herself.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's bull. Women marry up; everyone knows that. If you treat a woman as lower than you, that doesn't mean you are a b@stard to her. It just means you recognize her limitations as a woman and don't try to treat her like she's a man.

For example, women are generally indecisive.
Women are overly emotional and let themselves get stressed by little things.
Women get involved in stupid drama and gossip.
Women drive very passively.
Women are weaker.
Women (generally) aren't as good at math and science.
Women can't utilize abstract moral concepts as well as men.
Women generally don't rise to the top of businesses, and they don't make as much money.

So if you want to pretend like all these weaknesses aren't there, go ahead. But you're just deluding yourself.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
...limitations:
For example, women are generally indecisive.
Women are overly emotional and let themselves get stressed by little things.
Women get involved in stupid drama and gossip.
Women drive very passively.
Women are weaker.
Those aren't limitations. That's how women are supposed to be. They were made that way. That's called nature. And it's perfect, in its own way.

Obsidian said:
Women (generally) aren't as good at math and science.
Women can't utilize abstract moral concepts as well as men.
Women generally don't rise to the top of businesses, and they don't make as much money.
Those are individual traits, those don't apply to the general traits you listed above.

Obsidian said:
So if you want to pretend like all these weaknesses aren't there, go ahead. But you're just deluding yourself.
How are they weaknesses when they are exactly the way they are supposed to be? That's like saying a cat is weak because it can't fly. It's not supposed to fly. It's supposed to be a cat.

Why are you fighting reality?:confused: