Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Male Gynecologists and your LTR

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it's been talked a lot about in the far way past, but I was wondering if opinions have shifted, especially since men in general are becoming more and more aware of women's behavior and how it's easy for them to rationalize that something is okay when it probably isn't.

As a plate, it wouldn't matter too much if she was seeing a male gynecologist. But what if she was LTR material? In my experiences, NONE of my LTRs ever gave me trouble with seeing only female gynecologists. Even the most hardened slvttiest girl I've ever had an LTR with in the past became so infatuated with me that it was easy for her to switch over to a female.

I think this ties in a lot with frame and her respect for you. Most of the women who believe that their body is completely their own and that the male doctor is "completely professional" probably don't respect their boyfriends/husbands that much.

This topic usually always turns into a debate of how "insecure" the man is (considering the people in the conversation have a high chance of being SJWs, feminists, etc). At a certain point, it's suddenly no longer about the relationship. It's about why the man feels so inferior that he even has to bring up such a "silly non-issue."

In the end, the "being a patient of a male gynecologist" part can pretty much be replaced with anything. It can be replaced with "having male friends" or "contacting your ex" or "going to a bachelorette party" because the content doesn't matter so much as any boundaries you try to place will have you labeled as insecure.

While it's completely okay for some men, the fact that it's not okay for you is what's important. If a woman respects you, the whole world's opinion should mean nothing to her - only yours. As a man who protects her, you have the right to have a preference of how you want her to be. You have the right to have boundaries, and most of the time, you have the right to enforce them, or she no longer gets to be a part of your kingdom.

I'm so glad that I never really had this problem. But I feel for the chumps who initially do, but end up caving in and accepting it.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something I haven't considered. But it all comes down to frame, and more importantly, do you trust yourself?

It's not about trusting her. If a girl misbehaves there is nothing you can do to stop it. You have to trust yourself and that you'll know how to handle it. I'd handle it by walking away if I ever found out something untoward happened.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Making a big deal about her gynecologist makes you look like an idiot, sorry.

I work in the medical field and know that you find the best physicians by asking the doctors (in this case) where they send their wives.

You seek out the best care, period. I'm going to whoever is the best and nobody else gets a say unless they are a medical professional and I trust their medical opinion.

Mine is a man who delivered all 3 of my children. His wife is his office manager and works in his practice. My first birth was an emergency C-section and my son had the cord wrapped around his neck 3 times. Without a C-section my son would have been stillborn. My gynecologist is also a gifted surgeon. He's a great physician.

It's not about deferring to you as the man in this case. It's about having the best care. What if your woman goes into labor and the female doctor isn't on call that day and a man gynecologist/obstetrician shows up to deliver the baby? Think the baby is going to wait?

This is silliness and not thought out at all on your part.

I'd drop you immediately for being a clod if you freaked out about this. The only man I ever discussed my ob/gyn care with was my husband, and only then because I was having his children. Otherwise none of your business.

Sheesh, in the small town where I live now, the only two ob/gyns are men...so no female options anyway.

And I will say this, having had both male & female gynecologists over the years...my experience is that men have better bedside manner usually, and are more careful with the equipment. It's not as though you are having an erotic massage. A nurse is required to be in the room too...forget insecurity, your level of ignorance is stunning.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really a tough one. Does your woman have enough respect for you to be the only man playing with her vagina? Or do qualifications override respect? Should your woman feel nervous or guilty for having another man poking around her vagina?

I suppose this could be aimed at child birth as well. Should women be the only ones delivering your wife's baby?

I'm not sure if this is going overboard or not since I haven't really thought about it. It's a great question though.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Ooh Nasty,
Rouche is right...Moslems are slowly White Anting our values system...I had an acquaintance once who was the Gynacologist for the Northern Territory...A great Bloke...Discussing this and that with him as Men do,he looked me in the Eye and in all seriousness said, "Well Ï 'aint seen a pretty one yet"

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Struck a chord as expected ;).

@Desdinova Do qualifications override respect? Apparently :rolleyes:. I must have been lucky with my handful of healthy-bodied LTRs because none of them ever complained about their female gynos. While women gynecologists are still available, there will still be men who will send their girlfriends/wives to them if they can help it.

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All the male gyno docs I know of are Indian or Pakistani. Given that your typical woman is a fat, smelly cow, they ought to be featured on that show Dirty Jobs. I sure as hell would never do it.

Man, I can smell this comment. It's like fishy and poopy and sweaty. Traumatized. Bad dreams tonight.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro, if it's that big of a problem why don't you visit the doc WITH her. Some women like knowing you join them for the doctors appointments.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you care as long as they are good doctors and don't miss anything....

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a gynecologist but I do a pelvic exam about every week or two; I've probably done 500 since becoming a PA.

My advice is to get over it. You're being a controlling b!tch.

If you think there is anything remotely sexual about doing a pelvic exam for either party, then you have never done a pelvic exam.

The woman is usually uncomfortable to begin with (if you are a male, especially a younger male who takes care of himself), there is always another female staff member in the room (for legal reasons), and something about sticking a metal speculum and gloved fingers inside her vagina on an exam table just doesn't exude sensuality for either party.

I'm at work. It's my job. Sure, if I had a choice I'd rather examine an attractive woman than a 300 pounder, but after I leave that room I wash my hands and go on to whatever I need to do next. By lunchtime it's forgotten.

If it was my wife, all I care about is that the provider is competent and professional.

Get over it, man. It's medicine, not a full-body massage.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
LOL think about this, what kind of a guy would want to become a gynecologist? Seriously...just think about what motivated a kid to wanna do that when he grows up...Yeah I dont really give a fk how "professional" you tell me it is. Wtf kind of guy wants to do that for a living? LOL just think about it.

Yeah my LTR will definitely be the type of girl who wouldnt even want a male gynecologist because its creepy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL think about this, what kind of a guy would want to become a gynecologist? Seriously...just think about what motivated a kid to wanna do that when he grows up...Yeah I dont really give a fk how "professional" you tell me it is. Wtf kind of guy wants to do that for a living? LOL just think about it.

Yeah my LTR will definitely be the type of girl who wouldnt even want a male gynecologist because its creepy.
You are right on point for this. Guys who knowingly go into the field of investigating womens genitals. What was their motivation?